否则我扯烂你脊椎 压碎你头颅
我看过希亚的日志
I read Thia's logs.
你没跟她说过你哥为何保护你
You never told her why your brother protected you.
你什么都不是 只是一台装置
别人制♥造♥你 把你当打手
没错
That's correct.
你现在是威兰汤谷企业的资产
And you are now property of the Weyland-Yutani Corporation.
对你来说 是莫大的荣幸
It is a great honor. For you.
泰莎
Tessa.
你赶来了
You made it.
我们赶来了
We made it.
我见到好多事情
I've seen so much.
我有好多话要告诉你
I have so much to tell you.
我看到惊人的动物
I saw such incredible creatures.
尤特加人是超棒的旅伴
The Yautja is a great travelling companion.
希亚 关于卡里斯克你说得对
Thia. You were right about the Kalisk.
你背叛我
那只动物是再生奇迹
The creature is a regenerative miracle.
人类会感谢我们
Humanity will thank us.
我们抓到卡里斯克了
We have the Kalisk?
对
Yes.
母亲会很高兴你多逮到一个
And Muthur will be pleased with your additional catch.
多逮到一个
Additional catch?
尤特加人不是理想的样本
The Yautja is not an ideal specimen.
没错 不理想
No, not ideal.
但它的科技很有价值
But its technology is valuable.
我们能利用它的武器 丢下那个尤特加人
We can salvage its weapons and leave the Yautja.
好主意
Good idea.
但它严重变形
But it's so malformed.
我们需要一个样本 用来研究
We're going to need a sample. For research.
他不是我们的任务目标
He was not the goal of our mission.
泰莎 他残缺不堪
Tessa, he is deficient.
泰莎
Tessa!
希亚 这是我们收到的要求
Thia, this is what is asked of us.
我们能超出他们的要求
We can be more than what they ask of us.
我们能做什么
What can we be?
当姐妹
Sisters.
希亚
Thia.
知道母亲为何给我们感情吗
Do you know why Muthur gave us feelings?
这样我们才能了解这星球的生物
So we could understand the creatures on this planet.
好利用它们 -利用它们
And exploit them. - Exploit them.
这个尤特加人不一样
The Yautja is different.
他救了我 就像你救了我
He rescued me. Like you rescued me.
我不是来这里救你的
I did not come here to rescue you.
我是要完成任务
I am completing our mission.
第一次面对卡里斯克时
When we first faced the Kalisk,
我试图保护你
I tried to protect you.
那差点害我赔上一切
And that almost cost me everything.
什么意思 泰莎
What do you mean, Tessa?
我差点犯下跟尤特加人的哥哥一样的错
I almost made the same mistake the Yautja's brother made.
弱者必须剔除
The weak must be culled.
希亚 你损坏了
And Thia, you're broken.
泰莎 母亲传来讯息
Tessa, incoming message from Muthur.
逼这个尤特加人解释它的武器
Motivate the Yautja to explain its weapons.
这个单位呢
And the unit?
把她装箱
Box her up.
亏我相信你
我不喜欢这些工具
对不起 我的姐妹...
我也不喜欢你的姐妹
你怎么在说它的语言
Why are you speaking its language?
跟工具说你在问装置的事
你听到命令了 我叫他解释这装置
You heard the orders. I'm asking it to explain this device.
这个装置是什么
What is the device?
他在问这个装置
小孩的玩具
就说是地图
它说什么
What did it say?
他说是地图
He says it's a map.
怎么用
How does it work?
叫工具看里面
那是小孩的玩具
尤特加小孩
戴克 快跑
快跑...
住手
Stop!
输入目的地座标 酷威
你救了我 哥
狼
卡里斯克
卡里斯克小孩
你好 母亲
Hello, Muthur.
泰莎
Tessa.
我们即将装载卡里斯克
We're about to load the Kalisk.
第一要务完成 标本已取得
Priority one complete. The specimen has been acquired.
谢谢你 泰莎
Thank you, Tessa.
我们真的在打造更好的世界
We truly are building a better world.
那个尤特加人的状况如何
And what is the status of the Yautja?
那个尤特加人是有缺陷的样本
The Yautja is a defective specimen.
那个尤特加人的状况如何
What is the status of the Yautja?
对不起 母亲 那个尤特加人死了
I'm sorry, Muthur. The Yautja is dead.
那他就不再是威胁
Then the Yautja is no longer a threat.
公♥司♥会很高兴
The Company will be pleased.
非常好
Nicely done.
集♥合♥
Form up.
惨了
Oh, shit.
干得好
Good job.
不要...动
Don't... move.
戴克 你怎么来了
Dek! What are you doing here?
我来救你
你回来救我
You came back for me?
狼
你戴的这是什么
What exactly are you wearing?
骨野牛
尤特加战士戴克
Dek of the Yautja.
还不是...
希亚
我们得快点 他们随时会有人来
We need to hurry. More of them will be here any minute.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
谢了 小巴 我不用
Thanks, Bud. I'm good.
该走了
We need to go.
卡里斯克
你还在想 戴克
Still, Dek?
卡里斯克小孩
小巴
Bud?
他们抓走了它母亲
小巴是它的小孩
Bud's its child?
有什么打算
What's the plan?
你释放卡里斯克
我拿到战利品
你有20分钟启动发射
You have 20 minutes to initiate launch.
我们去打猎吧
Let's go hunt.
在这里等
Wait here.
你进去的话太显眼了
You roll in there, you're not exactly gonna fit in.
我有个点子
I have an idea.
我看到他了 跟我来
I see him. On me.
(已锁住)
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你来做什么 我叫你去抓尤特加人
What are you doing here? I told you to get to the Yautja.
你说让船准备在20分钟后起飞
You said to prepare the ship for take off in 20 minutes.
那你来干嘛 我都下令了
Then what are you doing here? I gave you an order.
那只动物怎么处置
What should we do about the creature?
什么动物
What creature?
你该听她的
You should listen to her.
我该听她的
I should listen to her?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们需要他的眼睛
We need his eyes.
戴克 被猎捕到的感觉如何
Hi, Dek. How does it feel to be hunted?
你说呢
这就是你的计画
This is the plan, yeah?
泰莎
Tessa.
被我自己的姐妹...背叛
Betrayed by my own... sister.
我们不是姐妹
We are not sisters.
这不是你的
尤特加战士戴克
Dek of the Yautja.
还不是
你是来复仇的吗
我是为了我的斗篷而来
这是什么
我完成猎杀行动了
电影精选列表