Quick question. What should I be doing?
这是什么生物
骨野牛 它们是卡里斯克的食物
Bone bison. They're Kalisk food.
那也会是我的食物
好刺♥激♥ 跟尤特加人一起狩猎
So exciting. Hunting with a Yautja.
泰莎绝对不相信
Tessa wouldn't believe it.
警告你一下...
Just a warning...
给我安静
剃刀草
Razor grass.
会把你割成肉条 我们绕过去
It'll cut you to ribbons. We'll just go around.
你太容易放弃了
这趟狩猎恐怕不只有我们
We might not be alone in this hunt.
好奇怪的小动物 我没见过你
What an odd critter. I've never seen you before.
我是希亚 你好
Thia. Nice to meet you.
看来你的竞争对手比较...
Looks like your competition is better--
小心这些树上有月虫
Careful up in these trees. There are Luna bugs!
从你后面来了
Coming up behind you!
别小看它
Stronger than it looks!
戴克
Uh, Dek?
戴克 你看
Dek! Look!
卡里斯克
不是卡里斯克
Not a Kalisk.
这个就是月虫
This is a Luna bug!
有其他武器吗
Have any other weapons?
怎么停下来 快闪人
Why'd you stop? Let's get out of here.
你太容易放弃了
那是我参与过最棒的狩猎
That was the best hunt I've ever been on.
我们是梦幻队伍
This is the dream team right here.
超杀三人组 超杀三小队 超杀三巨头
The Dynamic Three. The Dynamic Trio. The Dynamic Tree-oh!
三巨头 记得我们从树上掉下来吗
Tree-oh! Remember when we went down the tree?
那头怪兽的嘴...
That monster's mouth, I mean...
味道不好闻...不过...
Didn't smell great, didn't smell great. But...
我们击败它 搞定它 然后遇见你
We got him. We got him. And then we met you,
我们的小可爱
our little sweet, little, little thing.
真的 谢谢你给我这次经验
Thank you, seriously, for that experience.
真不可思议 超刺♥激♥
Truly amazing. Thrilling.
好刺♥激♥ 你最喜欢哪个部分
Truly thrilling. What was your favorite part?
我用剑刺进它的头
它的血从我脸上滚滚流下
酷
Cool.
谢了 我不吃东西 但这样好甜蜜喔
Oh. No, thanks. I don't eat, but that's very sweet.
这种肉并不甜
知道了
Good to know.
我们的小朋友好像饿了
Our little bud here looks hungry.
我想它是把你当成自己人
I think she's marking you.
它要你成为它家族的一员
She wants you to be a part of her clan.
说不定它迷路了
Maybe she's lost.
我没有家族
什么意思 尤特加人没家人吗
What do you mean? Don't all Yautja have family?
没家族
从来没人关照你吗
So you never had anyone looking out for you?
我曾经有一个哥哥
曾经
Had?
他怎么了
What happened to him?
父亲杀了他
你正在悲痛中
You're grieving.
悲痛是弱点
你失去哥哥才来这里
You're here because you lost your brother.
我为了卡里斯克而来
你为什么来这里
因为与你同行是回去找泰莎最好的办法
I'm here because traveling with you is the best way to get back to Tessa.
我在兀鹰巢时 好怕再也见不到她
When I was in that vulture's nest, I was so afraid I would never see her again.
你自己应该活得下去
我能靠自己生存
I can survive on my own.
但谁会想自己活下去
But who would want to survive on their own?
泰莎是你的姐妹
姐妹
Sister.
对
Yeah.
我想是吧
I guess she is.
我有...一个姐妹
I have... a sister.
好动人的想法
What a lovely thought.
我必须找到她
I need to find her.
还有腿
你说什么
Excuse me?
找到你的姐妹
还有你的腿
这是笑话吗
Was that a joke?
太阳出来了
走吧
我们不能丢下小巴
We can't leave Bud.
小巴
Bud?
对 小巴 我帮它取了名字
Yeah, Bud. I named her.
尤特加人单独狩猎
才怪 我陪着你
You're not alone, I'm with you.
你是工具
要是没有它 那棵树会吃了我们
The tree would have eaten us without her.
现在我们不在树上
卡里斯克
它在这里喝水
它在这里喝水
你不说话就成了没用的工具
小巴救了我们
Bud saved us.
它吐你口水代表你是它家人
She spit on you to claim you as part of her family.
你父亲为何杀你哥
Why'd your father kill your brother?
我哥想保护我
家族不能有弱者
我会展现力量给他们看
在地球上...
On Earth...
有种掠食动物叫狼
there's a predator known as the wolf.
是一种强大的动物
It's a powerful creature.
它们成群狩猎
They hunt in packs.
忠心耿耿
They're very loyal.
狼群领袖是头狼
The leader of the pack is the alpha.
是最强势的
Known as the most dominant.
狼
头狼一定是厉害的杀手
我也会猎杀它 -不
No.
头狼不是最会杀戮的
The alpha isn't the wolf who kills the most.
头狼其实是最能保护狼群的
The alpha is actually the one who best protects the pack.
我懂了...
但我将是最会杀戮的头狼
卡里斯克的巢穴
他们是谁
威兰汤谷合成人
Weyland-Yutani synths.
卡里斯克摧毁我们大半个任务团队
The Kalisk destroyed most of our mission team.
找到我了
There I am.
现在走路比较轻松了
快了
It's about to be.
不是
No.
现在我走路比较轻松了
当然 对
Oh. Of course. Right.
谢谢你 戴克
Thank you, Dek.
我不会忘记的
I'm never gonna forget this.
我也会记得...
今天我成为尤特加战士戴克
我会表扬酷威...
等我带卡里斯克回家
然后尝到复仇的滋味
你会抢先看见我的战利品
那对你来说是...
莫大的荣幸
戴克 我得告诉你一件事
Dek, there's something I have to tell you.
你必须离开了
You need to leave now.
定位信标启动
Location beacon activated.
什么
(信标启动)
我通知泰莎 公♥司♥快过来了
I called Tessa. The company is on its way.
他们抵达时你不能在这里
You can't be here when they arrive.
我是来找卡里斯克的
我也是 戴克
So did I, Dek.
公♥司♥派我们来逮捕卡里斯克
The company sent us here to capture the Kalisk.
你要我的战利品
卡里斯克在哪
戴克 你不能杀它
Dek, you can't kill it.
我利用你 工具 不是你利用我
抱歉 你该走了
I'm sorry. You have to leave.
我需要你帮忙带我过来
I needed you to help bring me here.
是我利用你
卡里斯克在哪里
我是在帮你 戴克
I'm trying to help you, Dek.
你想你哥救你是为了让你死在这里吗
You think your brother saved your life just so you could die here?
那我会死得很光荣
通知你的姐妹
谁都不能阻止我
拜托
Come on!
戴克
Dek!
救你自己 工具
工具 帮我解开
你不是希亚
You are not Thia.
放开我
你也是一个损坏的工具
尤特加族会剔除弱者 你怎么没事
The Yautja cull their weak. Why were you spared?
拿掉这些东西
电影精选列表