尤特加人
Yautja!
这样...
Is this-- Is this-- Is this--
这样有比较好吗
Is this better?
宇宙通用翻译 你听到尤特加语
Universal translation.
别人听到他们的语言
You hear Yautja, others hear their language...
天啊
Oh, boy.
这对你可不妙
This isn't great for you.
它会等那些针使你瘫痪
It waits for the needles to paralyze you.
再趁你动弹不得时吃掉你
Then eats you while you can't move.
我能帮你 但...
I could help you, but...
我需要帮忙
I need a hand.
尤特加人独自狩猎
尤特加人虽然独自狩猎
Yautja might hunt alone,
但也独自死去
but they die alone too.
卡里斯克
Kalisk.
你在猎杀卡里斯克
You're hunting the Kalisk.
最好跑快点
Gotta run faster.
毒性很快吧
It happens fast, huh?
如果你有武器 我能用
If you had a weapon, you know, I could use it.
丢过来 我帮你弄到解药
Throw me that, and I can get you the antidote.
不要拉倒
Now or never.
你好
Hi.
应该会完好如初
Should be good as new.
毒液让它们开花
The venom makes them bloom.
也让它们成为方便的解药
Also makes them a handy antidote.
拉我一把吧
How about a lift?
出发
Let's go.
客气点 先生
Excuse you, sir.
你的腿怎么了
我是合成人
I'm synthetic.
我是威兰汤谷企业
I was built and deployed
为了研究而开♥发♥及部署的
by the Weyland-Yutani Corporation for research.
他们的人类在这星球撑不了一天
Because their humans wouldn't last a day on this planet.
我们发现...
We found that--
听着
Look...
许多尤特加人为了卡里斯克而来
Many Yautja have come for the great Kalisk,
没有一个活下来
and none have survived it...
或在干纳星生存
or Genna.
我见过卡里斯克
I've seen the Kalisk.
我活了下来
I survived it.
以下是我的建议 你带着我
Here's my proposal: You take me along with you,
我带你去它的巢穴
and I'll guide you to its den.
到了之后 我得到我的腿
Once there, I get my legs,
你获得战利品
you get your trophy,
皆大欢喜 一言为定啰
and everyone's a winner. Deal?
你见过卡里斯克
对 我见过卡里斯克
Oh, yeah. I've seen the Kalisk.
好吧
Okay.
祝你旅途顺心
Good luck with your journey.
我就...自己走自己的
I'm just gonna... go on my journey.
相信你会想出办法的
I'm sure you'll figure something out.
嘿
Hey.
我已经证明我对你有用处
I've already shown you that I can be useful to you.
用处...
就像工具
对 没错 像工具
Yes. Yes, exactly, like a tool.
在干纳星存活就得顺势而为
The only way to survive Genna is to work with it,
我知道怎么做
and I know how.
只要用对工具...
And with the right tool...
你就能逮到卡里斯克
...you could get the Kalisk.
你可以成为第一个
You could be the first.
我会利用你 工具
你能叫我希...
You may call me Thi--
你好像比其他尤特加人娇小 你几岁
You seem smaller than the other Yautja. How old are you?
你用什么嚼东西
And what does the chewing?
你的外尖牙还是内牙
Your outside fangs or your inside teeth?
你怎么称呼
What should I call you?
我没被人扔过 好刺♥激♥
I've never been thrown before. - What a... ...thrill!
你的船坠毁时飞多快
How fast were you going when your ship crashed?
比亚光速快吗 我们还没达到那速度
Faster than sub-light speed? We haven't cracked that yet.
还有 那把电浆剑很有趣
Also, that plasma sword is interesting.
只有你们家族有吗
Is it unique to your clan?
我该怎么叫你
And what may I call you?
我称它们为雨蛇
I call these imbre anguis.
它们只想吃点心
They just want a snack.
用蜂蜜比用醋能抓到更多苍蝇
You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.
我不要苍蝇
掠食生物是我的专业领域
Predatory organisms are my specific area of expertise.
我广泛研究尤特加族
I've studied Yautja extensively.
它是个独特的文化
It's an impressive culture.
来 随便问 我都有答案
Here, ask me anything. I bet I have the answer.
真好笑
Very funny.
你还没说你的名字
And you still haven't told me your name.
我叫戴克
现在朝那边说话
好 没问题
Okay, sure.
好 倒回去 话说从头
Well, let's back up and start at the beginning.
干纳星在6♥4♥0亿周期前形成
Genna was formed 6♥4♥ billion cycles ago,
当时邻近星系中的一颗垂死红矮星...
when a dying red dwarf star in a neighboring system...
真的好美
It's so beautiful.
困在这里这么久
After all the time I've been stuck here,
这个景色还是看不腻
I never get tired of the view.
你在这里多久了
我们两年前抵达干纳星 建造一座基地
Well, we arrived on Genna two years ago, and we built a base.
然后我在兀鹰巢里度过人生中
Then, I was in the vulture's nest for the most exciting
最刺♥激♥的13天7小时43分2秒
13 days, seven hours, 43 minutes and two seconds of my life.
但我始终明白有人会来
But I always knew someone would come.
只是猜错了是谁
I was just wrong about who.
谁会来
泰莎
Tessa.
我们团队完全由合成人组成
Our crew is made up entirely of synths.
但泰莎和我比较特别
But Tessa and I are special.
我们比其他人更敏感
We have a higher sensitivity than the others.
敏感是弱点
敏感让我们能理解这星球上的生物
Sensitivity is what allows us to understand the creatures on this planet.
我们原本就是要协力合作
We were created to work in tandem.
我专注在实验室里 泰莎在野外
Me, cooped up in the lab, Tessa out in the field.
直到那美妙的一天 泰莎让我与她同行
Until the wonderful day Tessa let me come with her.
我们在探索干纳星
We were exploring Genna.
接着卡里斯克攻击我们
And then the Kalisk attacked us.
害我一分为二 也拆散了我们
Separated me... and us.
我记得最后听到的声音
The last sound I remember hearing
是泰莎呼喊我的名字
was Tessa calling out my name.
向我伸出手
Reaching for me.
然后卡里斯克出现
Then the Kalisk.
我不知所措
I didn't know what to do.
我不肯相信她死了
But I refuse to believe she's dead.
(气密舱)
(系统已连线 实验单位重启中)
(受试者:泰莎 威兰汤谷生物武器部)
(状态询问)
希亚...
Thia, Thia, Thia, Thia.
希亚...
Thia, Thia, Thia...
希亚...
Thia, Thia, Thia...
希亚...
Thia, Thia, Thia, Thia.
希亚...
Thia, Thia.
(状态:受损)
(核心功能:运作中)
(任务尚未完成)
(第一要务仍是)
(获取XX0522样本)
(确保取回生物武器)
(注意)
(侦测到新生命型态)
(物种:尤特加人)
(可能对任务构成威胁)
你好 泰莎
Hello, Tessa.
公♥司♥并不满意
The Company is not pleased.
持续失败将导致你退役
Continued failure will result in your decommission.
希亚在哪里
Where's Thia?
尤特加人带走希亚
The Yautja has Thia.
我必须吃东西
两名战士 戴克与希亚 狩猎中
Two warriors. Dek and Thia, on the hunt.
问一下 我该做什么
电影精选列表