快 快 快 快 快 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
你听不懂英语吗 再快点
Don't you understand English? Faster!
这是干什么 牛仔竞技吗 快
What is this, a rodeo? Come on!
开近点
Get closer!
康那斯
Connors!
康那斯 因为我的计划你该庆幸你还活着
Connors! You better be glad you weren't killed, because l've got a plan.
快点 上车 快 快
Hurry up. Move it, move it, move it!
它起效了
lt works.
康那利的别♥墅♥
真丢人 在我的人面前 在同族面前
Shamed. ln front of my men! My peers!
-还有我的妈妈 -真对不起
-My mommy! -Sorry about that.
你 你要为你所做的付出代价
You. You will pay dearly for what you have done!
我知道
l know.
-你得嫁给我 -哇喔
-You will marry me. -Wow.
-多漂亮的衣服 -谢谢
-Nice getup. -Thanks.
-我们可以分享一切 -好的
-We're going to share everything. -Okay.
正中要害
Right in bull's -eye!
我不能相信你的固执 你本可以拥有一切的
l cannot believe your obstinacy! You could have had it all!
而你却背着我 我要埋了你
lnstead you betray me? l am going to bury you!
-噢 -什么 什么 我忙着呢
-Ooh! -What? What? l'm busy!
游戏已经进入警局的电脑
The game is in the police station computer.
进去了 耶
l'm in! Yes!
现在输入密♥码♥ 你转过去
Now for the key. My secret code. Turn around.
3 4 5 哈
-Three, four, five. -Yes.
商店那准备好了 我得走了 小蛋糕
Everything ready at the warehouse? Got to go, cupcake.
一会儿再跟人联♥系♥ 看看你是否回心转意
l get in touch with you later. See if you change your mind.
再见
啊
Ah!
打倒你了
Shoot him.
瞧啊 他给我们留了个妞儿
Look, he left us play toy.
我很需要这样
l really need this.
塔克贝利 从左面窗户进去
Tackleberry, crash the left window.
琼斯 康那斯 卡特琳娜 从右边
Jones, Connors, Katrina, the right window.
我跟这些家伙从房♥顶上进去
l'll go through the roof with the guys.
-从门进怎么样 -行了 走吧 走吧 走
-How about the door? -Well, move it, move it, move it.
尝尝这个 你个变♥态♥
Take that, perverts!
应该是旁边这屋 数到三我们冲进去
This next room has to be it. Crash through on the count of three.
-1 2 -不许动
-One, two -Freeze!
-你们听见我喊三了吗 -我已经控制这里了
-Did anyone hear me say ''three''? -l took care of it.
-他在哪 -他走了
-Where is he? -He's gone.
康那利已经从这房♥子里逃走了
Konali has left the building.
他得到了某种程序 使得他能进入警局的计算机系统
Some command let him break into the police computer system.
如果他真进去了 我们就没办法制止他了
lf he gets in, we can't stop him.
康那利的黑客在他的游戏上做了手脚
His hacker was working on the game.
-这就是那把神秘的钥匙 -他们正用船出一批货
-The key must be on it. They're sending a shipment.
-他们在他的商店 -走
-They're at the warehouse. -Let's go.
等会儿 塔林斯基说如果你们三点还不走就会缉捕你们
Wait. Talinsky said if you're not on the 3:00 flight he'll arrest you.
她说的对 我们快走
She's right. Let's go anyway.
-没问题 -在那 是他们 快 快 快
-No problem. -There, that's them! Go, go, go!
-是塔林斯基 -行了 这下有麻烦了
lt's Talinsky. -Okay, it's a problem.
俄语
好 很好
Good. Good.
48小时后 全世界的商店里都会有"新游戏"销♥售♥
ln 48 hours, ''The New Game'' will be in stores worldwide.
我们怎么停车
How we gonna park?
天哪
Sasha!
走 我们走 快 快 快
Let's go! Let's go! Move it! Move it! Move it!
好了 听着 听着 琼斯 把手铐给我
All right, listen up! Listen up! Jones, give me those handcuffs.
-现在 记住 我来抓拿康那利 -快开 快开 快开
-Now, remember: l will arrest Konali. -Come on. Come on. Come on.
现在 我数到三 然后进攻1 2
Now, we attack on three. One, two
停 停 停
Stop! Stop! Stop!
广♥告♥将持续不断地播出三个月
Advertising spots will run consecutive days for the next three months.
还有电视台想请您坐客《早安莫斯科》
And A.M. Moscow wants you for a guest spot.
别让车熄火
Keep car running!
-母盘和密♥码♥在哪 -正如您要求
-Where is master disk and passkey? -lt's back inside your safe.
在您酒店保险箱的最里面
ln the restaurant office, as you requested.
很好
Good.
嘿 娜塔莎
Hey, Natasha.
-我要是还需要什么我会告诉你的 -你需要找个好律师
-l'll let you know if l need anything else. -You need a good attorney.
康斯坦丁·康那利 我以法律的名义逮捕你
Konstantine Konali, l arrest you in the name of the law.
住手 你们都住手
Stop. Everybody stop.
-把枪抬起来 -我已经把康那利抓住了 他是我的囚犯
-Put up gun! -l have arrested Konali. He's my prisoner.
你们别再做在波尔绍剧院那些让我蒙羞的事了
l will not be humiliated again like Bolshoi disaster.
我已经见过这个
l've seen this before.
我在拉科夫的办公室里玩过这个
l was playing with this in Rakov's office.
我的律师会对你们这些恶意行为进行起诉
My lawyer's going to sue for malicious prosecution...
你们对我进行国际性的骚扰 严重伤害了我的感情
...intentional harassment and breaking a guy's heart.
你起诉不了谁的 因为我会把你送进监狱
You're not going to sue anybody, because l am sending you to jail.
-你们有证据吗 -证据 证据
-Do you have proof? -Proof? Proof.
-我们有证据吗 -有
-Do we have proof? Yes.
中尉 就在你鼻子下面
Lieutenant, it's right under your nose.
警局电脑的号♥码是多少
What's the number of the police computer?
291 3855
291 3855.
-那是机密 -输入"康那利"
-That's top security -Type in ''Konali. ''
-快点 康那斯 再试试 -试试"康斯坦丁"
-Come on, Connors. Keep trying. -Try ''Konstantine. ''
-不行 -等一下 我记的是五个字母
-No. -Wait. lt was five letters.
我看见康那利敲了五下键盘
l saw Konali type five letters.
"贪婪"
''Greed. ''
输入"贪婪"
Type in ''greed. ''
机密信息
Classified information!
康那利在他的电脑游戏里加入了一个程序
Konali hid a program in his computer game.
他能人不知鬼不晓地得到用户的文件
Nobody would know it was there. lt allowed him access to the user's files.
就像从小孩嘴里抢糖果一样简单
lt's like stealing candy from a baby.
也能得到政♥府♥的高级机密文件
Or top -secret information from a government.
我终于抓住你了 康那利 哈
l finally got you, Konali. Ha!
哈里斯上尉
Captain Harris?
啊
噢 不
Oh, no.
为我的俄♥罗♥斯♥家庭干杯
A toast to my new Russian family.
俄语
不好意思 我要去一下洗手间
Excuse me. l have to go to the boys' room.
噢 对不起
Oh, excuse me.
-我还以为这里是洗手间 -你
-l thought this was the bathroom. -You!
-拉♥萨♥ -啊 是的
-Lassard. -Why, yes.
您认识我真让我感到无比荣耀我不知道我们在哪
l'm flattered you recognize me. l'm not sure where
-你抓不到我 -我不想抓你
-You can't have me! -l don't want you.
-防卫吧 -防什么
-En garde! -On what?
有什么临终请求吗
You have any last requests?
上帝 上帝 我的脚
God! God! Sonny Bono!
-起来 -乖宝宝
-Upsy -daisy!
啊哈
Ah -ha!
-你看上去挺眼熟 -别跟我耍花样 拉♥萨♥
-You look familiar. -Don't play with me, Lassard.
-是在巴黎吗 -不 不在那
-Was it Paris? -No, not Paris.
-罗马 -不是
-Rome? -Not Rome.
你以为你能把我当傻子耍吗
You think you can play me the fool?
你永远也抓不到我 拉♥萨♥
You'll never take me, Lassard!
抓不到康斯坦丁·康那利
Not Konstantine Konali!
啊 我想起你了
Ah! l remember you now.
你因反俄♥国♥ 反美国
You're under arrest for crimes against Russia...
及人♥民♥罪被捕 哈
...and America and their citizens! Ha!
噢 真棒
Do it!
-今天 -今天 今天
-Today... -Today, today.
-我们向 -我们向 我们向
-...we have shown... -We have shown, we have shown.
嗯
Hm.
-全世界的人♥民♥ -全世界的人♥民♥
-...people everywhere... -People everywhere
表明美俄两国亲如兄弟
...that Americans and Russians are brothers.
我向您还有您的队员致敬
l honor you and your team.
请拉♥萨♥指挥官到台前来
Would Commandant Lassard please join me at podium?
同志
Comrade.
现在 向我的美国朋友送上特殊的礼物
And now, as a special tribute to our American friends...
向你们致敬
...l salute you all.
电影精选列表