Meet you there! Meet you there!
这下水道真臭
This sewer stinks.
于是美国人没说再见就走了
So Americans leave without saying goodbye.
俄♥国♥人说了再见却不走
Russians say goodbye without leaving.
噢 让我来
Oh, allow me.
俄语
牧场是我家
呕
Ooh!
汤都臭了
This went rancid.
我向你保证
过了今天 康那利就会知道这些警♥察♥已经在这儿了
After today, Konali's gonna know this cop's in town.
这是典型的俄♥罗♥斯♥浴室
This is a typical Russian bathhouse.
这么说这就是康那利的桑拿室了
Okay. So this is Konali's sauna.
这只是前台 人们把偷来的珠宝拿到这里进行交易
lt's just a front. People come here to fence stolen jewels.
好吧 我们去脱衣服吧
All right. Let's get naked.
来吧 快点
Come on. Come on.
姑娘们 你们好啊
Hello, ladies.
嗨
Hi.
不错的浴室
Nice place you got here.
不许动
Freeze!
你们继续吧
You may resume...
无论做什么
...whatever it is you were doing.
好了好了 我现在应该在康那利酒店的下面
Okay, okay. l should be right under Konali's restaurant.
-喜欢那条项链吗 -噢 当然 我亲爱的
-Did you like the necklace? WOOh, yes, my pushki.
-有多喜欢 -事实上 我现在只穿着它
-How much? -In fact, it is all that I am wearing.
我决定从现在起
I decided that from now on...
我只戴钻石 钻石 钻石
...I will only wear diamonds, diamonds and diamonds.
-是的 -真的
-Yes. -Really?
-我一会儿去见你 怎么样 -噢 我盼望着
-l'm going to see you later, right? -WOOh, I hope so.
我会给你一个惊喜
l'm going to bring you big surprise.
-啊 是什么 -一条大日本蛇怎么样
-What? -How about Big Skippy?
-我喜欢大的 -还有小的
-I love Big Skippy. -And Little Skippy.
不 不要小的
No, not the little one.
-他让我心烦 -好吧 我一会儿再给你打电♥话♥
-He bothers me. -All right. l call you later.
嘿 让开 别挡道
Hey, move it. Down in front.
康那利先生 坏消息
Mr. Konali, we've got bad news.
关于美国警♥察♥的
lt's American police.
他们又给我们捣乱了
They're messing with our operation again.
这是最后一次了 听到了没有
No more. You hear me?
从现在起 我要把拉♥萨♥还有他的队员们一起赶走
As of this moment l am putting a contract out on Lassard and his team!
揍扁他们
We squash them!
我的小鱼 游游·拉♥萨♥
My fish, Swimmy Lassard.
每天这个时候他都要吃东西
He eats at this time every day.
高尔基公园
这会很好玩 弗拉迪
This will be fun, Vlady.
嘿 小屁孩儿 没长眼啊
Hey, you little punk, get lost!
嘿 滚开
Hey, spread out!
-你没事吧 -嗯
-You okay? -Yeah.
听着 不要认为他们有好车骑就是好人
Listen, just because they're good on bikes doesn't make them nice guys.
噢 瞧瞧你 好了
Man, look at you. Come on.
这是给你的 孩子
This one's for you, kid.
瞧好了
Now, check this.
那 别打歪了
There. Don't miss.
起来 弗拉迪
Vlady, get up.
我恨透狗了 再让我见着它们我要把它们杀光光
l hate dogs. l'm gonna shoot every dog l ever see.
瞧瞧这是什么一根火柴上一条红线
What have we got here? A match with a red line through
我在这儿已经呆了30分钟了
l've been here for 30 minutes.
如果康那利在里面我们还会看见他吗
Shouldn't we see if Konali's inside?
俄♥国♥人办事真讲原则
The Russian work ethic.
知道吗 卡特琳娜 你对工作太认真了
You know, Katrina, you take this job too seriously.
你应该学会放松一下自己
You have to learn to loosen up.
我想放松
l want to loosen up.
我已经计划休假 去海滨
Had vacation planned. Go to beach.
现在我却跟你坐在长凳上
Now l sit on bench here with you.
你肯定跟塔林斯基说了
You sure you speak with Talinsky?
-是的 塔林斯基 -我不明白
-Da, Talinsky. -l not understand.
我不该还呆在这
l should not be here.
嗯 你知道 卡特琳娜 有时你必须面对无法预知的事情
Well, you know, Katrina, sometimes you have to expect the unexpected.
-我知道你这种人 -我这种人
-l know your type. -My type?
你们只喜欢猎艳 喜欢追赶
You just like to hunt fox. You like the chase.
卡特琳娜 今晚跟我出去吧 就一次
Katrina, go out with me tonight. Just one date.
给我次机会
Give me a chance.
好吧
我今晚跟你出去
l go out with you tonight.
太棒了
Excellent.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们
我向你们隆重介绍
l would like to introduce to you...
著名的马戏世家 赞姆斯科夫一家
...the world -famous circus family, Zemskova.
是赞姆斯科夫一家 他们可棒了
lt's the Zemskov family. They're great.
他们从事马戏表演已经100多年了
They've been doing this act for over 1 00 years.
100多岁还这么敏捷
They look amazingly spry for their age.
赞姆斯科夫一家把马戏表演从
The Zemskov family passed the act down...
祖父传给父亲 再传给儿女
...from grandfather to father to son and daughter.
这成为传统 并对外保密
lt's tradition. Keep secrets in family.
哎唷
Ooh.
也许他们该对这事保密
Maybe that's one they should keep a secret.
再来几个这样的 赞姆斯科夫一家就该绝了
One more of those, it could be the end of the Zemskov family.
现在伊万·赞姆斯科夫将表演高难度动作
And now lvan Zemskovi will perform the impossible!
三个后空翻
The triple Salto Mortale.
伊万·赞姆斯科夫
lvan Zemskovi!
我明白了
l know.
-明白什么 -你说谎了
-Know what? -You lie.
你说要帮我休假的
You tell me you get me off case as translator.
-什么 -而你却这样对塔林斯基说
-l'm sorry? -lnstead you tell Talinsky...
说我是个好翻译也就是说
...l'm great translator. Translation:
我根本休不了假
No vacation for me.
所以
So...
今晚我要报复一下 明白
...tonight l get even. Da?
让我们掌声感谢赞姆斯科夫一家
Let's hear it for the great artist family, Zemskov.
女士们先生们 伊果和安德柳莎
Ladies and gentlemen, lgor and Andrusha.
不好意思 我要去一下厕所
Excuse me. l have to go to the little clowns' room.
抓住他
Get him.
不不不 我很想 但我不能
No, no, no, no. No, no, l'd like to, but l
不 不
No, no.
5分钟后我就回来 真的 我发誓
l'll come back in five minutes. l will. l promise you.
这是什么 我会受伤吗
What is that? ls this gonna hurt?
我会晕的 啊 喔
lt's not even lubricated. Ah! Whoa!
你们这些小丑什么时候停下来啊
Don't you clowns know when to stop?
好了 该开始了 别害怕 闭上眼睛
Let's do it. Don't be afraid. Close your eyes.
观众们 请安静
Everybody, quiet!
啊 好吧 听着 壮汉们 啊
Huh? All right, listen here, Bozo
别忘了 是你们请我们来帮忙的 小鬼
Don't forget, you're the one that called us for help, buster.
噢 对不起 小鬼 不是我打的电♥话♥
Well, excuse me, buster, but l didn't place the call.
地铁真 真棒 太棒了
Great, great subway. Terrific.
我是说 纽约就是屎 这里才叫棒
l mean, New York is a shithouse, but this is great.
你现在有本事抓住康那利了吗
Well, have you been able to capture Konali?
我们就差一点儿
We were this close.
是 是 是
只要按我说的做 再加上我的先进装备两天之内保准你抓住他
Listen to me and use my equipment, you can capture him in two days.
不 不 不 不 不 不
不 不 不 不 不 不
不
Nah.
-俄♥国♥菜怎么样 -想喝罗宋汤 走
-What about this Russian food? -You want borscht? We stop.
我才不想喝什么罗宋汤
l don't want any borscht.
我们现在打平了 是吧
So now we're even. Da?
不 卡特琳娜 今晚上我真得很愉快
Katrina, no. l had a wonderful time.
不过被人扔得很可怕
All right. l had an awful time and l almost hurled...
但至少我能跟你在一起
...but at least l got to spend some time with you.
我也很开心
l had good time too.
我为我所做的向你道歉 我只是
l'm sorry for what l did. l just
我只是想把你留在身边
l just wanted to keep you around.
没关系
lt's okay.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
俄语"吻我"怎么说
What's Russian for ''kiss me''?
电影精选列表