The vikings dug a lot
我们热爱宝藏
We love treasure
经过一个秘密过道
Down through a secret passageway
贪婪海盗找到了入口
The greedy vikings found the way
去找巫毒宝藏
To the voodoo treasure
骷髅叹 骷髅叹
Skel-a-tune, skel-a-tune
别碰宝藏 它将会给你带来厄运
Don't touch the treasure it will lead to your doom
骷髅叹 骷髅叹
Skel-a-tune, skel-a-tune
只能一直吟唱骷髅叹
Now forever more we're gonna sing this skel-a-tune
海盗脚下的邪恶土地
Now, the vikings stood on evil ground
放着巫毒老爹宝藏
Where voodoo daddy laid his treasure down
被诅咒的宝藏
It's cursed treasure
一桶魔力乳液
A drum of magic gelatine
将海盗变成骷髅
Turned the vikings into skeletons
我不喜欢这宝藏
I don't like this treasure
骷髅叹 骷髅叹
Skel-a-tune, skel-a-tune
别碰宝藏 它将会给你带来厄运
Don't touch the treasure It will lead to your doom
骷髅叹 骷髅叹
Skel-a-tune, skel-a-tune
只能永远活在幽暗中
Now forever more we're gonna live in the gloom
骷髅叹 骷髅叹
Skel-a-tune, skel-a-tune
只能唱这首骷髅叹
Now and forever more we're gonna sing this skel-a-tune
于是 海盗岛便成为
So pirate island came to be
海中的岩石监狱
A rocky prison of the sea
永远受到诅咒
Doomed forever
永远被困此地
Cursed to be there evermore
在失落的岩石海岸
On the lost and rocky shore
在海盗岛上
On pirate island
骷髅叹 骷髅叹
Skel-a-tune, skel-a-tune
别碰宝藏 它将使你灭亡
Don't touch the treasure it will lead to your doom
骷髅叹 骷髅叹
Skel-a-tune, skel-a-tune
只能永远活在幽暗中
Now forever more we're gonna live in the gloom
骷髅叹 骷髅叹
Skel-a-tune, skel-a-tune
只能一直吟唱骷髅叹
Now forever more we're gonna sing this skel-a-tune
太棒了
Rockers.
这才算演出嘛
Now, that's what I call a show.
-还想去寻宝吗 杰克 -当然了
- Still want that treasure, Jack? - Yeah.
来 这边
Come on. This way.
欢迎 小朋友们
Welcome, children.
-你好 -你是谁呀
- Hello. - Who are you?
我是来寻宝的
I'm a treasure hunter.
至少以前是
At least I used to be.
-那这是怎么回事 -有点小误会
- What happened? - A slight misunderstanding.
谁都可能碰上 包括你们
It could happen to anyone. Even you.
你刚刚说宝藏吗
Did you say treasure?
-杰克 别这样 -怎么能找到宝藏呢
- Jack, come on. - How do we get the treasure?
很简单
It's simple.
穿过不归谷 绕过痛痛柱
Cross the Chasm of No Return, avoid the Pillars of Pain...
再逃过喷火龙 就找到啦
...escape from the Fire-breathing Dragon and you can't miss it.
我才不去呢
Watch me.
干吗不去呢
What's your problem?
你年轻力壮 你的身体还在
You're young, you're strong, you have a body.
你肯定能找到的
You can do it.
接着就找到宝藏了吗
Then we get the treasure?
接着会碰见巫毒先生 要答出他的谜题
Then you meet Mr. Voodoo, and you answer his riddle.
要是答错了呢
And if we give the wrong answer?
你就得跟我一快挂着啦
You get to hang out with me.
可要猜对了 就找到宝藏了吧
But if we give the right answer, we get the treasure, right?
他们是这么说的
That's what they say.
谢谢你 头颅先生
Thanks, Mr. Head.
不客气
Don't mention it.
待会见
See you soon.
阿米莉娅 快
Amelia. Come on.
这就是不归谷呀
The Chasm of No Return.
惨了 惨了
Not good. Not good.
别往下看
Don't look down.
一步一步来
One step at a time.
天哪 阿米莉娅 快跑
No, run, Amelia. Run.
我做不到
I can't do it.
我能行的
I can do it.
火龙来啦
It's a dragon.
阿米莉娅
Amelia.
抓住了
Gotcha.
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
嘿 小笨蛋们
Yo, fool.
你们在巫毒老爹的地盘
You're in the lair of the Voodoo Daddy.
欢迎 朋友们 很高兴你们能来玩
Welcome, my friends. I'm so happy you've come to play.
好久好久没人来作客了
It's been an eternity since my last guests.
可你们能闯过最后一关吗
But can you pass the final test?
巫毒老爹的地盘
好了 进入正题
Alrighty then, let's get right down to business.
规则是这样的
Here's how my little game is played.
我出谜语 你们来猜
I ask you a riddle. You answer the riddle.
猜对的话 有很棒的奖品
You answer correctly, you get a fabulous prize.
猜错的话 我就把你们的脑袋缩小
You answer incorrectly, and I get to shrink your head.
第一题 准备好了吗
Are you ready for your first riddle?
能选题吗
Do we have a choice?
没问题
Go ahead...
选吧
...take a spin.
我转一圈
I turn around once,
外面的将进不来
What is out will not get in.
我再转一圈
I turn around again,
里面的就出不去了
What is in will not get out.
我是十字转门吗
Am I a turnstile?
也许我是把钥匙
Perhaps I'm a key.
或是一把锁
Or maybe I'm a lock.
限时15秒 请作答
You have 15 seconds to decide.
我们选钥匙
We'll take the key.
-答对啦 -耶
- Yay! - Yeah.
干得好 小朋友
You've done well, my friends.
真为你们高兴
I'm so happy for you.
-谢谢 巫毒先生 -谢谢 巫毒先生
- Thank you, Mr. Voodoo. - Thank you, Mr. Voodoo.
谢谢你们跟我玩 很有趣
Thanks for playing with me. It was fun.
出去吧 游戏结束了
Now get out of here. Show's over.
我们的奖品呢
Hey, where's our prize?
对不起 奖品发完了
Sorry, fresh out of prizes.
不公平
Hey, that's not fair.
我的地盘 我说了算
This is my lair, and I say what's fair.
肯定需要热身活动
Must need a tune-up.
我们真的很喜欢跟你一起玩 巫毒先生
We've really enjoyed spending time with you, Mr. Voodoo, sir.
我们会让朋友们都来玩
We'll tell all our friends to drop by and play.
真的吗
Really?
你保证?
Do you promise?
真的 我们还会跟大伙说 你人特别好
Yeah. And we'll let everyone know what a nice guy you are.
那就给你们个奖品吧
I suppose you could have one prize.
给你们这支美丽的魔法羽毛
You can take home this beautiful magic feather...
或者是这耀眼的金骷髅钥匙
...or this stunning gold skeleton key.
你们要哪个呢
Well, which prize do you want?
骷髅钥匙
We'll take the skeleton key.
用的时候机灵点 别开错了箱子哟
Use it wisely, for it may open things better left locked.
我们走吧 阿米莉娅
Let's get out of here, Amelia.
难道你们不想再玩一会吗
Don't you wanna stay and play some more?
我们得走了
We have to go.
我会想你们的
I'll miss you, guys.
随时回来噢 说真的
Come back anytime, seriously.
我在这等你们
I'm not going anywhere.
我很寂寞的
I'm so lonely.
真是个怪人
What a weirdo.
它们要把船员们烤了吃
They're cooking the crew.
怎么办
What do we do?
我们唱首晚饭歌♥吧
We sing for our supper.
你非得现在卖♥♥弄吗
Do you really have to show off now?
电影精选列表