摩比小子:海盗历险记
我们到了吗
Are we there yet?
我们到了吗
Are we there yet?
我们到了吗
Are we there yet?
-爸爸 -什么事
-Dad. -Yeah?
每次我们去旅行他都这样
He does this every time we go on a trip.
-怎样 -惹我生气
-What? -Tries to annoy me.
我只是问个问题而已
I was just asking a question.
反复问同一个问题
The same question over and over.
记得奶奶教的那首歌♥吗
Hey, remember the song gram taught us?
记得
I do.
爸爸
Dad.
-你们到了 -你好 阿米莉娅
- Oh, there you are. - Hello, Amelia.
-嗨 妈妈 嗨 爸爸 -嗨 妈妈 嗨 爷爷奶奶
- Hey, mom. hey, dad. - Hey, mom. hey, gramps.
玛丽 汤姆 你们好吗
Mary, Tom. How are you?
真高兴见到你们
Oh, it's so nice to see you.
-路上还好吗 -超棒的
- So how was the drive? - Great.
我们唱了你教的歌♥
We sang your song.
你把那个叫做唱歌♥?
You call that singing?
爸爸妈妈很喜欢
Mom and dad liked it.
爸爸和妈妈只是出于礼貌而已
Mom and dad were being polite.
就像他们说你机智一样吗
Like when they say you're witty?
阿米莉娅的确很机智
Amelia is very witty.
孩子们 你们打算干吗
So, what are you kids up for?
去玩探索游戏吧
Let's go exploring.
这孩子真有精神
The boy's got spirit.
这孩子是个我行我素的人
The boy's a loose cannon.
那是因为他做事前从未先想想
That's because he acts before he thinks.
我才7岁
Hey, I'm only 7.
我们应该去哪儿玩
So where should we play?
在阁楼上玩怎么样
How about up in the attic?
-不行 -阿米莉娅恐高
- No way. - Amelia's afraid of heights.
那上面布满了灰尘
It's dusty up there.
-他们可以去外面玩探索游戏 -好啊
- They could go explore outside. - Yeah.
去爬树吧
Let's climb trees.
我忘了 阿米莉娅有恐高症
Oh, I forgot. Amelia's afraid of heights.
也许你可以帮她克服恐惧
Maybe you could help her overcome her fear.
阿米莉娅 你可以教杰克别老躲进桶里
And, Amelia, you could teach Jack not to just barrel into things.
随便你们玩什么 要注意安全
Whatever you decide, be careful.
杰克 听你姐姐话
And, Jack. Listen to your sister.
-他从没听话过 -快点
- That will be a first. - Come on.
不
No.
不
No.
-汤姆 -他们已经长大 玛丽
- Tom. - They're ready, Mary.
我当时比他们还小呢
I was even younger.
他们不会有事的 亲爱的
They'll be fine, dear.
瞧这些东西
Look at all this stuff.
肯定花了好多年来收集这些东西
Must have taken years to collect.
看这个
Check this out.
我是最强大的
I am all-powerful.
我是魔法公主
Well, I'm a magical princess.
你要听从我的指令
You will obey my commands.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
如果你抗命
And if you don't
我就放恶心的木乃伊攻击你
I'll sic a nasty mummy after you.
放马过来吧
Bring him on.
因为我是大...坏...
Because I'm a big, bad... ...
巫毒老爹
Voodoo daddy.
杰克
Jack.
阿米莉娅 看
Amelia, look.
-快来 -杰克
- Come on. - Jack.
那是纵帆船 看那两根船桅就知道了
It's a schooner. You can tell by the two masts.
杰克 我们得回去
Jack, we have to go back.
纵帆船航行速度超级快 驾驶它们的通常是...
Schooners are really fast ships. They were usually sailed by--
海盗
Pirates.
我的宝贝帆船被打扫干净准备好起航了吗
Is me sweet sailing vessel shipshape and seaworthy?
快点 我们得躲起来 快 躲进那个木桶里
Come on, we gotta hide. Quick, in that barrel.
凯普图斯 你把我的宝贝擦干净了吗
Gaptooth, has me beauty been scraped and cleaned?
亮如哨子 船长
Clean as a whistle, captain.
擦干净点 清洁机
Scrape it clean, washing machine.
珂奇 你把那块旧木板换掉了吗
Cookie, did you replace that worn-out plank?
都搞定了 船长
All set, captain.
装满的油箱会把木板压坏的
Plumpy tank gonna break the plank.
帮我把薄脆饼干桶搬上船
Bring me cracker barrel aboard.
好吃的薄脆饼干
Yummy crackers.
淡定 海饼干
Settle down there, Sea Biscuit.
这饼干是什么做的
What do they make these crackers out of?
铅粉吗
Lead flour?
甲板擦好了
Deck swabbed
供给已装满 已封舱 长官
Supplies loaded and battened down, sir.
太好了 我的心肝
Excellent, me hearty.
水桶头
Buckethead.
该死的舱底老鼠 你在哪儿
Blasted bilge rat, where are you?
这里 长官
Yes, sir.
起锚 扬帆
Weigh anchor, and set sail.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
蠢蛋 蠢蛋
Bird brain. Bird brain.
好了 好了 海饼干
Now, now, Sea biscuit.
谁也不是生来就聪明的
We ain't all born with natural smarts.
帆已经补好 帆缆也系紧了
Sails patched and riggings tight.
升海盗旗
Hoist the jolly roger.
是 船长
Aye, aye, captain.
用力拉哟 伙计们
Heave-ho, mateys.
硬饼干装好了 我刚刚烤了一些你最喜欢的
Hard biscuits packed, and I just whipped up a batch of your favourite.
不介意我先来一块吧
Don't mind if I do.
好吃的饼干 好吃的饼干
Yummy cookies, yummy cookies.
死鸟 闭上你的嘴
Blasted bird, quit your squawking.
那些饼干闻起来真香
Those cookies sure smell good.
你何不去问船长你可否尝一块
Why don't you ask the captain if you can have one?
好的
Okay.
在公海上航行真是无与伦比啊
There ain't nothing like sailing the high seas.
海饼干想吃块饼干
Sea biscuit want a cracker.
可能这不是个好主意
Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.
哦 是吗
Gee, you think?
你得照着我说的做
You didn't have to follow me.
爸爸叫我听你的话
Dad told me to do what you said.
漂亮的小鸟
Nice birdie.
木桶里有小孩
Monkeys in the barrel.
闭嘴 小鸟 让我好好欣赏这景色
Quiet, bird. Let me enjoy the view.
小孩把饼干都弄碎了
Kids cracking the crackers.
有偷乘者藏在里面
Stowaways sitting on our stash.
什么 偷乘者
What? stowaways?
在我的饼干桶里?
In me cracker barrel?
无赖们
Scurvy dogs.
给我追
After them.
阿米莉娅 这边
Amelia, this way.
我不行
I can't.
重新考虑后...
On second thought....
看 那里有个东西
Look. there's something out there.
好大
It's big.
好可怕
It's scary.
我得提醒那些海盗
We've gotta warn the pirates.
如果我们被抓住 会像沙拉一样被切碎
If they catch us, we'll be chopped like a salad.
如果我们不提醒他们的话 我们就要下海喂鱼了
If we don't, we'll be sleeping with the fish.
海盗们
Hey, pirates.
看水里
Look. in the water.
啊嗬 准备开炮
Ahoy. thar she blows.
哇 好漂亮啊
Wow, what a beauty.
-开火 -不
- Fire. - No.
我刚把帆补好
I just patched that sail.
阿米莉娅 快做点什么
电影精选列表