Amelia, do something.
我们不能改次再一起唱歌♥吗
Can't we have a sing-along another time?
哇 你好厉害
Wow, you're good.
阿米莉娅 他喜欢听歌♥
Amelia, he likes it.
别开火
Hold your fire.
抓住你了 小坏蛋
Gotcha, you rascal.
继续唱 小姑娘
Keep singing, lassie.
你把那只猛兽驯服了
You've tamed the beast.
继续唱 小妹妹 继续唱
Sing it, sister, sing it.
表演不错啊
That was some performance.
干得漂亮 小孩们
Bravo, me buckos.
你们意识到了吗
Do you realise
你们刚刚和传说中的大章鱼察慕雷
You just made friends with Chumley...
成了朋友
...the legendary giant octopus?
小意思
Piece of cake.
你们任何时候需要帮忙 知会我们一声就行了
Any time you need help, just let us know.
走吧 杰克
Come on, Jack.
你们两个孩子想去哪儿
Just where do you kids think you're going?
说实话...
Well, to tell you the truth....
我们迷路了
We're lost.
的确是个问题
That does pose a problem.
我有办法 让他们从船上跳下去淹死
And I have a solution. make them walk the plank.
靴娃 你真够无情的
Bootflap, you're a cold one.
把他们喂鲨鱼
Feed them to the sharks.
当我练习厨艺的试验品吧
I could use some target practise.
可是他们救了整条船
But they saved the ship.
而且 甲板上还可以多两个帮手
Besides, we could use a couple more deck hands.
培基 你这个懒蛋
Pegger, you lazy spud.
那么多逃避工作的借口
Any excuse to get out of work.
-我可不是 我超爱工作 -我也是
- Not me, I love work. - Me too.
我小的时候从没有人帮过我
No one ever helped me when I was young.
我什么都得自己做
I had to do it all myself.
真不公平
It's just not fair.
靴娃 你有问题啊
Bootflap, you've got some issues.
我们就留你们在船上直到下次靠岸
We'll keep you along until the next port of call.
我可以掌舵和升旗吗
Can I steer the ship and hoist the flag?
听着 死小子
Listen here, buckos.
你们要刷洗甲板和擦洗放鱼饵的桶
You'll be swabbing the deck and scrubbing the chum buckets.
还有清洗我的笼子
And mopping me cage.
-是 长官 -那就这么决定了
- Aye, aye, captain. - Then it's settled.
欢迎上船
Welcome aboard.
来办个派对吧
This calls for a party.
那么 演出就在这里进行了
So is this where the gig's at then?
那个坏脾气船长很难琢磨
That captain gruff, he's hard to figure.
可能是因为年老所以变温柔
Either he's getting soft in his old age....
或者他会叫那两个可怜的小孩去做苦力
Or he's setting those poor kids up for something really heavy.
谁到了这群卑鄙的海盗手里都没好下场
With that scurvy crew, nobody's safe.
为什么...
Why,
他们能为点不值钱的东西把人打倒在地
They'd blow a man down for a wooden nickel.
我们开始表演了吗
Are we gonna jam, or what?
现在 在家看节目的潮人们
Now all you groovy cats watching at home...
请和我们一起唱
...feel free to sing along.
站起身来扭扭屁♥股♥
And get up off of that couch and shake your booty.
明白了吗
Get it?
屁♥股♥ 像海盗的宝藏
Booty. like pirate treasure.
开始吧 兄弟们
Hit it, boys.
你们这些在海上漂泊的人
Oh, come all ye fellers that follow the sea
前进 嘿 把那些孩子拉上来
Way, hey pull the kids up
我们要为他们歌♥唱大海的神秘
We'll sing them a song of the sea's mystery
给我们点时间 我们会把孩子们拉上船
Give us some time we'll pull the kids up
我们为冒险而远航 自♥由♥生活
We sail for adventure and live to be free
前进 把那帮人拉上来
Way, hey pull the gang up
我肯定你会认同这样的生活
This is the life I'm sure you'll agree
给我们点时间把那帮人拉上来
Give us some time to pull the gang up
前进 嘿 把孩子们拉上来
Way, hey pull the kids up
给我们点时间把孩子们拉上来
Give us some time to pull the kids up
每天努力工作不让轮船触礁
Work hard every day keep the ship off the reef
前进 嘿 把那个小伙子拉上来
Way, hey pull the lad up
我的牙缝太宽了害我不能唱歌♥
I can't really sing with the gap between me teeth
给我们点时间把那个男人拉上来
Give us the time we'll pull the man up
我自力更生拒绝帮助
I do things meself help I always refuse
前进 嘿 把她拉上来
Way, hey pull her on up
但是我需要一只手来给自己绑鞋带
But I need a hand to tie me own shoes
给我们点时间把那个女孩拉上来
Give us the time we'll pull the gal up
前进 嘿 把孩子们拉上来
Way, hey pull the kids up
把孩子们拉上来 伙计们
Pull the kids up mateys,
把孩子们拉上来
Pull the kids up
把他们拉上船 否则他们一定会沉下去
Bring them on board or they'll sure be sunk
给我们点时间把孩子们拉上船
Give us some time to pull the kids up
有时候生活不像逛公园
Sometimes this life ain't no walk in the park
把那家伙拉上船
Way, hey pull the chap up
我自从和鲨鱼亲亲之后就头戴这个桶
I've worn this old bucket since I kissed a shark
给我们点时间把他拉上船
Give us some time and we'll pull the man up
你可能觉得腿越来越糟
You might think this limb is as bad as it gets
前进 嘿 把培基拉上来
Way, hey pull Pegger up
单腿脚尖旋转
But with this leg I do pirouettes
给我们点时间 我们会将那家伙拉上来
Give us some time and we'll pull the lad up
我们来教 你们来学
It's better to give then it is to receive
前进 嘿 把厨师拉上来
Way, hey pull the cook up
尝尝饼干 我肯定你会同意的
Have a taste of me cookies I'm sure you'll agree
给我们点时间 我们会把厨师长拉上来
Give us some time we'll pull the chef up
前进 嘿 把孩子们拉上来
Way, hey pull the kids up
把孩子们拉上来 伙伴们 把孩子们拉上来
Pull the kids up mateys, pull the kids up
拉他们上船 否则他们肯定会沉溺的
Bring them on board or they'll sure be sunk
给我们点时间把孩子们拉上来
Give us some time to pull the kids up
前进 嘿 把孩子们拉上来
Way, hey pull the kids up
小伙子们 我们正在进行一个任务
So here's the deal, me buckos. We're on a mission.
就是要沿着公海寻找宝藏
We sail the high seas looking for treasure.
我们要去寻找宝藏吗
We're going after treasure?
太棒了
Cool.
你们这些海盗只关心这个吗
Is that all you pirates care about?
-什么意思 -我的意思是 你们就不干好事吗
- What do you mean? - I mean, do you ever do a good deed?
你们帮助过其他人吗
Do you ever help anyone?
当然 我们干过很多好事
Of course we do. We do lots of good stuff.
我们保护鲸鱼还清洁海洋
We protect the whales and help clean up the ocean.
可我们并不张扬
But we don't advertise it, see.
我们是海盗 我们要低调 明白吗
We're pirates. We got an image to keep up, got it?
-明白吗 -明白
- Got it? - Got it.
非常好 小的们 呔嗬 启航啦
Righty right then. Hootin' tootin' pirates, tallyho.
这就是巫毒宝藏的地图
Here it is. The map to the voodoo treasure.
巫毒宝藏?
The voodoo treasure?
-妈呀 -天哪
- Blimey. - Begad.
-淹死我吧 -不可能
- Sink me. - No way.
有谣言说它是被诅咒的
I've heard rumours it's cursed.
先往西南再向东北 穿越赤道
We sail southwest then northeast across the equator...
在朱庇特礁转个弯 就到了这儿
Hang a right at jupiter reef and we land here.
骷髅岛
Skull island.
骷髅岛
Skull island.
真见鬼
Shiver me timbers.
-妈呀 -天哪
- Blimey. - Begad.
不可能
No way.
随航行图航行吧 伙伴们 这是宿命
Chart a course, me hearties, destiny awaits us.
真恶心
Oh, gross.
前面有陆地
Land ho.
小心得开进去 伙伴们
Bring her in easy, mateys.
一张大嘴
Big mouth.
真难闻
Bad breath.
闭上你的鸟嘴
Shut your blabbering beak.
你想吵醒土人吗
You wanna wake the natives?
我们到啦
All right, me mateys.
全部上岸
电影精选列表