具有图形操作系统 ...
The graphics and the operating system they have...
让我们卖♥♥给IBM 的东西, 看起来像过时了十年了。
...they make what we're selling IBM look a decade out-of-date.
-我要它。 -你是什么意思,你想要它?
- I want it. - What do you mean, you want it?
-是苹果的。我们不能过去然后偷走。 -你没听清吗。 我要它。
- It's Apple's. We can't just go and steal it. - You're not listening to me. I want it.
最后通知,乘TWA航♥班♥2684 到圣何塞的乘客。 最后通知。
Final call for TWA flight 2684 to San Jose. Final call.
-50 美元使他错过了飞行。 -我同意。
- Fifty bucks he misses the flight. - You're on.
买♥♥个汽车收音机没什么,比尔。
It wouldn't hurt to buy a car radio, Bill.
-我收不到收音机 ... ...交通信息。
- I can't pick up the radio... - One traffic report.
-等等。 -先生,我们乘这架飞机。
- Hold on. - Sir, we're on this plane.
对不起。飞机已经上跑道了。
I'm sorry. Your plane is on the runway.
太太,今天有那种服务吗?
Ma'am, what kind of service is this today?
很抱歉,先生。 没有什么能使 飞机回到登机口。
I'm sorry, sir. There's nothing that can bring that plane back to the gate.
噢,有的,意志。 我要那架飞机回来,马上。
Yes, there is. Willpower. I'm going to will that that plane be turned around.
-噢,真的? -真的,先生。
- Oh, really? - Really, sir.
你知道今天我公文包里装的是 计算机代码吗?
Are you aware that today in my briefcase are computer language codes?
-先生,你知道是干什么的吗? -恐怕不知道。
- Do you know what they do, sir? - I'm afraid I don't.
它预防病毒。 你知道病毒,对吗?
They protect against viruses. You're aware of viruses, I presume?
-先生,我确实去看过医生。 -不,先生,电脑病毒。
- Sir, I do go to doctors. - No, sir, computer viruses.
噢,是,我刚刚读过一篇 关于那个的文章。
Oh, yeah, I just read an article about those things.
-它们会毁掉整台电脑。 -是整个系统。
- They can wipe out a whole computer. - A whole system of computers.
象你终端后面那个, 象飞机里的那个 ...
Like the one behind your terminal there, like the one in the plane...
象航♥空♥公♥司♥的全部飞机的那个, 象指挥塔台里的那个,先生。
...like the one on all planes in the airlines, like the one in the control tower, sir.
我问你,你准备对你的行为负责 ...
I ask you, are you prepared to take responsibility for your actions...
如果我得不到那架飞机的信息?
...if I don't get this information on that plane?
呀,他捣乱的名声一点没变。
Jeez, his reputation for inconveniencing the rest of the world is intact.
他确实错过了航♥班♥。
He actually missed a flight.
我是机长。 我们要 返回登机口几分钟。
This is your captain speaking. We have to return to the gate for a few minutes.
没有什么问题。
Nothing critical.
-注意,班机 ... -你的票,请。
- Attention, please, flight... - Your tickets, please.
-票在你那儿,是吗? -不,我给你了。
- You have the tickets, right? - No, I gave them to you.
比尔,在汽车里。
Bill, in the car.
哇。 这儿一定比我们大50 倍。
Wow. These guys must be 50 times bigger than we are.
好的艺术家复♥制♥,伟大的艺术家偷窃。
Good artists copy. Great artists steal.
-噢,是吗? 谁说的? -某个艺术家,我认为是凡高。
- Oh, yeah? Who said that? - Some artist. I think it was Van Gogh.
喂,看看。
Hey, check it out.
赞成,朋友。不是掠夺的时候,对吗?
Aye, matey. It wouldn't be time to rape and pillage, would it?
你确信要让这些微软的家伙进来吗?
You sure it's okay to let these Microsoft guys in here?
我们有文化,他们没有。
We have culture. They don't.
没有品位,没有原创思想。
No taste. No original thinking.
但他们可能对我们有用。
But they can be useful to us.
盛大的表演开始。
Time for the dog and pony show.
欢迎到苹果来。
Welcome to Apple.
比尔。
Bill.
很高兴见到你,谢谢来这里。 史蒂夫。
Nice to see you. Thanks for coming. Steve.
-你好吗,史蒂夫? -很高兴你来。保罗。喂,史蒂夫。
- How you doing, Steve? - Glad you're here. Paul. Hi, Steve Jobs.
-喂,查尔斯.Simonyi。 -请进,我来介绍。
- Hi. Charles Simonyi. - Come on in. Let me introduce you.
这是吉尔摩。 他是我们的顶级程序员之一。
This is Gilmore. He's one of our top programmers.
并且他是个忠实的人。 嗯,做这个,需要忠实。
And he's a loyal man. Well, to do this, you need loyalty.
-全体忠实,对吗? -是这样规划的,史蒂夫。
- Total loyalty. Isn't that right? - That's the plan, Steve.
这边。Macintosh 的团队, 更象一个家庭。
This way. The Macintosh team. It's more like a family.
其他人是外人。
Everybody else is an outsider.
-为什么摆放海盗标志? -我是怎么告诉你的?
- What's with the pirate stuff? - What do I always tell you?
与其参加海军,不如成为海盗。
Better to be a pirate than join the Navy.
-你是个海盗吗? -噢,是。是的,绝对,史蒂夫。
- You a pirate? - Oh, yeah. Yeah, absolutely, Steve.
我已经一直干了52个小时。
I've been up for 52 hours straight.
忠实。
Loyalty.
我让你看看规划。
I'm gonna show you the future.
它是最高机密。它仍然 ...
It's top-secret. It's still about...
距离公开还有一年以上。
...a year away from introduction.
终级的,疯狂的 ...
The ultimate, insanely great...
艺术和科学的融合。
...fusion of art and science.
-它叫Macintosh。 -这的确不是莉萨。
- It's called the Macintosh. - This is definitely not the Lisa.
那是个图形用户界面。
That's a graphic user interface.
我不明白,怎样让一台电脑 处理鼠标显示?
I don't understand. How does a computer handle the mouse-cursor display?
硬件不做任何事情。
Hardware's got nothing to do with the mouse.
-全部在软件里。 -够了。
- It's all in the software. - Enough.
抱歉,史蒂夫。
Sorry, Steve.
用他们没有的东西折磨我们的客人
There's no point in torturing our guests...
没什么意思 ...
...with what they can't have.
你在电子表格方面很弱, 你知道,史蒂夫。
You're vulnerable in spreadsheets, you know, Steve.
我们可以帮助你。
We can help you.
每周90 小时。象这T恤一样吗? 我要把它发给我的员工。
Ninety hours a week. Like the T-shirt? I'm gonna give it to my people.
他们中有些人甚至每周 工作超过90小时。
Some of them work even more than 90 hours a week.
我们有可以在多种不同的平台上运行 的桌面样本应用程序。
We have Multiplan running on dozens of different platforms.
没有人能比得上我们。
No one can match us.
你实在不能再增加雇员了。
You can't just have employees anymore.
太棒了。
It's great.
不,他们必须加入十字军。
No, they gotta be into a crusade.
就象艺术,科学,宗教, 全部融合在一起。
It's like art, science, religion, all rolled into one.
我们有多工具的接口, 它可以为Mac重新设计。
We have multi-tool interface. It can be redesigned for the Mac.
重新设计,重新设计。
Redesigned. Redesigned.
我们在这里是艺术家。
We're artists here.
未加工的沙从一端进去 ...
A place where raw sand comes in one end...
然后从另一端出来。硅的艺术。
...and goes out the other. Silicon art.
你知道,IBM,他们想要 我们的全部东西。
You know, IBM, they're gonna want all our stuff.
IBM ?
IBM?
IBM,他们成历史了。
IBM, they're history.
我是说,他们是50年代,是电子管美国, 一座崩塌的城♥堡♥里的傲慢的敌人。
I mean, they're 1950s, they're ice America, a bloated enemy in a crumbling castle.
-并且我们正在占领它。 -我知道IBM 是敌人,史蒂夫。
- And we're storming it. - I know IBM is the enemy, Steve.
但我们能帮助你。
But we can help you.
你不必担心IBM。
You don't have to worry about IBM.
是吗?
Yeah?
那你为什么还要与他们合作?
So why you even working with them?
我更愿与你合作。
I'd much rather work with you.
我们赢了。
We're in.
-我们为苹果工作。 -你骗我。
- We're doing work for Apple. - You're kidding me.
他们寄给我们3 件原型电脑, 我们刚刚看见的那种。
They're sending us three prototypes of the computer we just saw.
-Macintosh。 -看在老天爷面上。
- The Macintosh. - For God sakes.
这儿有一面海盗旗在我们头上飘扬, 而他却把王冠上的宝石给我们?
There's a pirate flag flying above our heads, and he's giving us the crown jewel?
究竟谁是海盗?
Who the hell's the pirate here?
他只看见他相信的东西, 而不是周围的其他什么。
He sees what he believes, not the other way around.
我们不是他最大的问题。
We're not his worst problem.
如果他不小心,他会毁灭这地方。
If he's not careful, he's gonna wreck the place.
-Macintosh!苹果II! -Macintosh
- Macintosh! Macintosh! - Macintosh rules!
-苹果II是最好的! -Mac是最好的!
- Apple II's the best! - Mac's the best!
即使在我恢复记忆以后, 对我来说也不一样了。
Even when I got my memory back, it was never the same for me.
我不能相信, 所有东西都已经改变了。
I couldn't believe how it had all changed.
苹果正在瓦解。
Apple was tearing itself to pieces.
史蒂夫已经让它分成了两个阵营;
Steve had turned it into two camps;
他的Macintosh团队, 与公♥司♥的其他人对立。
His new Macintosh group against everyone else in the company.
史蒂夫,这究竟是怎么回事儿?
Steve, what the hell is this?
就象一个家庭,事情很零乱。
It's like a family. Things get messy.
我不理解
I don't understand this.
你让Mac的人对垒苹果II的人?
You got the Mac people against the Apple II people?
-他们在互相投掷。 -令人惊异,嗯?
- They're beating each other up. - Amazing, huh?
人都希望被开♥发♥,被塑造。
People wanna be shaped, molded.
但如果你问他们中的任何人, 任何一个,他们都会否认。
But if you asked any of them, any of them, they'd deny it.
我不想塑造任何人,史蒂夫。 这不再有趣。
I don't wanna shape anybody, Steve. This isn't fun anymore.
也许有趣只是经过包装的 现实的碎片。
Maybe fun is just fragments of existence with better packaging.
我不再开玩笑。
I don't make jokes anymore.
我很久以前告诉你,我喜欢笑话。
I told you a long time ago, I like jokes.
史蒂夫!再见。我离开苹果。
Steve! Goodbye. I'm quitting Apple.
-嗯,只是个玩笑,对吗? -不。 我要回学院。
- Well, that's a joke, right? - No. I'm going back to college.
Woz。 喂,你在干什么? 我不认为那是个好主意。
Woz. Hey, what are you doing? I don't think it's such a good idea.
我现在做的只是一个刹车踏板, 当你撞向墙的时候。
All I'm doing now is being a brake pedal for you as you're heading for the wall.
Woz!
Woz!
-我没要求过你卓越吗? -史蒂夫。
- I ask you for brilliance? - Steve.
我要你贡献才华, 你就给我这个?
I've asked you for genius, and you're giving me this?
史蒂夫,求你。
Steve, please.
噢,不,史蒂夫,不要了。
Oh, no, Steve, not again.
电影精选列表