我不希望你把这 仅仅当作一部电影 ...
I don't want you to think of this as just a film...
...一些电磁的转变过程 ...
...some process of converting electrons and magnetic impulses...
...加入影像和声音。
...into shapes and figures and sounds.
不。 听我说。
No. Listen to me.
我们在这里是要给世界 留下一个印记。
We're here to make a dent in the universe.
否则,为什么要来这里?
Otherwise, why even be here?
我们正在创造一个全新的信仰 ...
We're creating a completely new consciousness...
象艺术家或者诗人一样。
...like an artist or a poet.
你应该这样来认识:
That's how you have to think of this.
我们正通过我们的所作所为, 重写人类思想的历史。
We're rewriting the history of human thought with what we're doing.
好的。史蒂文,那时我正在担心 ...
Right. Well, Steven, at the moment I'm more worried...
...女演员身上的灯光。 你明白我的意思吗?
...about getting light on the actress. You know what I mean?
西蒙,耽搁一下。
Simon. Excuse me a second.
-米歇尔。 -嗯?
- Michelle. - Yeah?
米歇尔,走 ... 对,慢慢向镜头走。
Michelle, walk... Yes, walk towards lens slowly.
象这样?
Like this?
对,很好。很好。
Okay. Right. Right.
我总是很想知道 史蒂夫究竟是怎么样的人。
I always wondered what it must have been like for Steve.
我的意思是,从我们还是小孩儿的 时候开始,他所做的每件事情 ...
I mean, ever since we were kids, everything he ever did...
都带有修行意味 和一点理想主义色彩。
...was somewhere between a religious experience and some sort of crusade.
比如部片子。
Like with this commercial.
从里德利·斯克特拍摄时, 实际上就是一个传奇。
It was practically a legend from the time Ridley Scott filmed it.
他像是小说《1984》里, 受压♥迫♥的群众 ...
Like the book, 1984, with all the downtrodden masses...
... 举♥行♥的规模巨大的造♥反♥...
... and that one huge spark of rebellion...
... 所反对的那个邪恶的 独♥裁♥者“大佬”,他统治一切
... against the evil Big Brother who ran everything.
快,快,快。
Go, go, go.
把烟向上抽。
Smoke it up, please.
你们三个。 对了,你跟我来。
And you three. That's right, you'll come with me.
其他人呆在后面。
The rest of you stay in the back.
-…是比在地球上的 任何舰队 更强大的武装。
- is a more powerful weapon than any fleet or army on Earth.
我们团结一致、齐心协力。
We are one people with one will.
万众一心。
One resolve. One cause.
我们敌人会对自己的失败 议论纷纷 ...
Our enemies shall talk themselves to death...
... 我们将利用他们的混乱来 埋葬他们。
... and we will bury them with their own confusion.
我们必将获得胜利。
We shall prevail.
13 年以后 ...
And then 13 years later...
... 史蒂夫不得不站在 波士顿的这个舞台上。
... Steve has to stand up on that stage in Boston.
人生, 真是 ...
Man, that was...
真是不可思议。
That was weird.
这时代 ...
The era...
我们之间竞争的时代 结束了。
...of competition between us is over.
谢谢,比尔。
Thank you, Bill.
谢谢你和我们一起。
Thank you for standing with us.
世界因此而更好了。
The world's a better place because of it.
微软想毁灭苹果。 你不能相信他们。
Microsoft is gonna ruin Apple. You can't trust them.
我知道。
I know.
我知道到这个消息, 可能使你们一些人震惊。
I realize that this news may be shocking to some of you.
我的意思是, 史蒂夫对比尔·盖茨说 ...
I mean, Steve talking to Bill Gates...
... 像《1984》的“大佬”一样 君临一切的人是比尔。
... who's staring down like he's Big Brother, and he was.
多年来,比尔的所作所为 几乎让史蒂夫发疯 ...
For years, Steve almost went crazy over what Bill was doing to him...
... 现在他却来到那个舞台, 在世界的前面 ...
... and now he's up there on that stage, in front of the world...
... 告诉每个人,比尔实际上是 最后审判的基♥督♥再临。
... telling everybody he's practically the Second Coming.
我的意思是, 这一切是怎么发生的?
I mean, how do you get from there to here?
大学校园发生骚乱
There was a disturbance on the campus...
... 在伯克利的加利福尼亚大学
... of the University of California at Berkeley.
圣巴巴拉大学校园 也有一场小规模的骚动。
The Santa Barbara campus reported a small-scale riot as well.
-示♥威♥者说 ... -有超过400个学生 ...
- The demonstrators said they were... - More than 400 students...
参加游♥行♥示♥威♥。
... have taken part in the demonstration.
早晨,警♥察♥开始使用水龙、 催♥泪♥弹♥驱散人群。
In the morning, police began launching tear-gas grenades to break up the crowd.
学生领袖希望会晤大学官员 ...
Student leaders are anxious to meet with university officials...
... 表达他们对越战的看法。
... to express their views on Vietnam.
-我们究竟在这儿做什么? -我们离开这里。
- What the hell are we doing here? - Let's get out of here.
站住。 别动。 站住别动。 回去。
Stay back. Hold it. Hold it there. Get back.
-不要丢下盒子! -我没有!
- Don't drop the box! - I'm not!
快点。
Come on.
你还好吗?
You okay?
那些人认为他们是革命家。
Those guys think they're revolutionaries.
-他们不是,我们才是。 -我们?
- They're not. We are. - We are?
你知道,史蒂夫 决不像是你或者我。
You know, Steve was never like you or me.
他看事情总是与众不同。 即使在伯克利时 ...
He always saw things differently. Even then when I was in Berkeley...
... 我看见的只是 字节或者电路板 ...
... I'd see something and just see kilobytes or circuit boards...
... 他却看见了宇宙的 因缘和秘密。
... while he'd see karma or the meaning of the universe.
史蒂夫和我发现一个怪人 他是伯克利的英雄 ...
Steve and I found this weird guy who was a hero around Berkeley...
... 因为他发现了 破解系统的方法。
... all because he found a way to beat the system.
这个人叫“哨子上校” ...
This guy was called Captain Crunch...
因为他算出这把 ...
...because he figured out this little whistle...
小哨子 ...
...that you found in boxes of Cap'n Crunch cereal...
有与AT&T 的长途电♥话♥设备 有相同的音调。
...had the same tones as AT&T's long-distance equipment.
因此你可以免费 打电♥话♥到世界上任何地方 ...
So you got free phone calls anywhere in the world...
... 为这个,我制♥造♥ 了这个叫“蓝盒子”的玩意儿。
... with this thing I built called the blue box.
然后作为测试 我给教皇打电♥话♥。
And then we tested it out by calling the pope.
-你与他交谈。 -不不。
- You talk to him. - No, no, no.
你联♥通♥了教皇吗?
They're putting you through to the pope?
我发明的,老兄。
I totally figured it out, man.
我发明的,我知道它能怎样。 你知道吗?
I figured it out. I know what it's about. You know what it's about?
它是权力。
It's about power.
对极了,老兄。
Right on, man.
比如在那些奇怪的国家 ...
It's like those weird countries...
那里的军人推♥翻♥总统后,
...where the army guys overthrow the president.
他们接管的第一件事 ...
The first thing that they take over...
就是人们的通讯。 你知道,广播、电视、报纸。
...are the ways people communicate, you know, radio, TV, newspapers.
扯太远了,老兄。
Far-out, man.
信息就是力量。
Information is power.
我继续制♥造♥盒子, 史蒂夫不断出♥售♥它 ...
I kept building the boxes, and Steve kept selling them...
... 直到有一天,我们差点 被警♥察♥抓到 ...
... until one day, we almost got busted by some cops...
... 感谢上帝,他们甚至 不知道蓝盒子是什么。
... who, thank God, didn't even know what a blue box was.
你应该去理个发了,小伙子。
You might wanna try a haircut, boys.
因此我开始试图制♥造♥一个 不会给我们带来麻烦的东西。
So I started trying to build something that wasn't gonna get us in trouble.
-那不是蓝盒子。 -那是电脑。
- That's not a blue box. - It's a computer.
Woz,我们需要蓝盒子, 而不是电脑。
Woz, we need blue boxes, not computers.
-我约了一个墨丘利新闻的记者。 -干什么?
- I got a reporter from Mercury News coming. - What for?
我妈妈打电♥话♥,告诉他们我造了 一台电脑,他们想要做一个报道。
My mom phoned, told them I was building a computer, and they wanna do a story.
Woz,让我休息一下吧。
Woz, give me a break.
喂,我要问你一些事情。 严肃点,看着我。
Hey, let me ask you something, seriously. Look at me.
你想一辈子呆在这个 令人生厌的地方吗?
Do you wanna get stuck here the rest of your life in this hellhole?
这是我长大的地方, 这不是一个令人生厌的地方。
Look, this is where I grew up, okay? It's not a hellhole. Shoot.
我知道你们会发现 史蒂夫的电脑让人着迷。
I know your newspaper will find Steve's computer fascinating.
他非常聪明。 用一大堆零件制♥造♥了它。
He's so ingenious. He built it all from spare parts.
史蒂文,记者 ...
Steven, the reporter is...
喂,它着火了。
Hi. It caught fire.
我的第一个出名机会, 计算机却着火了。
My first chance at fame, and the computer catches fire.
抱歉。
Sorry.
当我仍然在伯克利时 ...
When I was still at Berkeley...
... 我继续制♥造♥ 奇异的电子小玩意儿 ...
... I kept making weird electronic gadgets...
... 那基本上只是闹着玩。
... that were basically just jokes.
你知道,玩笑是重要的。
But, hey, you know, jokes are important.
问题依然是 我和史蒂夫以及他的女朋友 ...
The problem back then was me and Steve and his girlfriend...
几乎一文不名。
... were pretty much broke.
因此我们做了一些 疯狂的事情,只是为了赚钱。
So we ended up doing some pretty nutty things just to make money.
我知道我们在哪儿能找到工作。
I know where we can get a job.
-在这个布告牌上看见的。 -哪种工作?
- Saw it on the bulletin board there. - What kind of job?
我不知道,好像有点象 娱乐行业。
I don't know. It seems sort of like show business.
打扮成艾丽斯漫游奇境记 围着一群孩子吗?
Dressing up as Alice in Wonderland and stuff for a bunch of kids?
但是,你知道,史蒂夫 不是那块料。
But, you know, Steve wasn't exactly cut out for that stuff.
也许在过去 ...
Maybe in a past life...
我是一个诗人 或者艺术家。
...I was a poet or an artist.
你知道,你谈论 过去生活或者诸如此类,也许...
You know, maybe you talk about past lives and all that stuff...
因为你不知道你是谁。
...because, well, you don't know who you are.
你究竟在说什么? 我不知道我是谁?
What the hell are you talking about? I don't know who I am?
嗯,你不知道。 我的意思是,你告诉我 ...
Well, you don't. I mean, you told me...
电影精选列表