你在监视我吗?
Are you fucking spying on me now?
不 我一个朋友昨天看到你们俩了
No. A friend of mine saw you two last night.
说你看上去很友好
And he said it looked friendly.
什么意思? 抓到我说谎了?
What? You get him by default?
我没必要对你或者你朋友解释什么
Well, not that I owe you or your friend an explanation.
我得去见Cam 我需要有人告诉我Grace的事情
I wanted to see Cam. Somebody had to tell him about Grace.
我想我们某种程度上都很悲痛
Well, I guess we all grieve differently.
你知道吗 Miles 得了吧
You know what, Miles? Forget it.
如果你不想帮我 没关系 我找Terry
If you don't wanna help me, Terry wouldn't mind.
他很渴望有机会参与
He's been dying to get into research.
Terry自己还找不着北呢
Oh, Terry couldn't find his ass with both hands and his ass.
好吧 好吧 我帮你
All right, fine, fine, fine. I'll play nice.
那就好
Okay. Good.
你上网的时候...
While you look around in cyberspace...
...帮我找份新工作...
...I need to be looking around at my new job...
...这事 就交给我聪明的朋友你了
...that you, clever friend, are going to get me.
天哪 我真爱你
Oh, God love you.
临时的工作 容易进去 容易脱身 能办妥吗?
Something temporary. Easy in, easy out. Can you do that?
这还用说吗? H2A的网络系统漏洞很多...
Does a bear shit in the woods? H2A's got a blade server...
...比四旬斋前最后一天的大学小妞 还容易得手
...that gives more entry points than a college girl at Mardi Gras.
我会弄到他们发给中介公♥司♥的 临时招聘信息
I'll access the needs list they send to temp agencies.
应该没什么困难 总是在招人
Shouldn't be too hard. There's always openings.
- 还有 穿的性感点 - 什么?
-And, hey, wear something sexy. -What?
你得让他上钩
You need to bait the hook.
要确保我是为Hill工作
Just make sure I'm working for Hill.
你新的名字是Katherine Poque
Yeah, your new name will be Katherine Pogue.
我想自己挑名字呢
/ choose my own names.
这有点困难 我中学的时候 为一个叫Katherine的姑娘痴狂
Well, tough. I had a crush on a girl in high school named Katherine.
这是为了怀念她
It's an homage.
- 我要去H2A - H2A
-Going to H2A. -H2A.
Hill是本地人 靠着成功的婚姻...
Hill's a Jersey native who slipped and fell into a big pile of money...
-...幸运的掉进了钱堆里 - Mia Rheinhart Hill
-...when he married— -Mia Rheinhart Hill.
她也是H2A的最大股东 Maxim Rheinhart的女儿
She's also the daughter of Max Rheinhart, principal owner of H2A.
- 给你 - 谢谢
-There you go. -Thank you.
现在 跟我过来
Now, if you'll follow me.
很难把一个男人的女人和钱分开
Hard to separate a man from his wife's money.
金钱是所有罪恶的源头 Miles
Money is the root of all evil, Miles.
这样说更合适 Ro
Check your scriptures.
对金钱的爱欲是所有罪恶的源头
Love of money is the root of all evil, Ro.
爱欲
Love.
这是我们的新临时职员 Katherine Poque
We have a new temp. Her name is Katherine Pogue.
- 嗨 - 嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
谢谢 我带你去你的座位
Thank you. I'll show you to your desk.
按9就能出去 按3就能找到我
And press 9 to get out, 3 to reach me.
我就在你对面 很容易就能找到我
I'll be right across from you. You shouldn't have a problem finding me.
Katherine A会议室需要咖啡服务
Katherine, we need a coffee setup in Conference Room A.
- 我是为Hill先生干活吗? - 不
-Will I be working for Mr. Hill? -No.
我为他干活 你为我♥干♥活
I'm working for Mr. Hill. You're working for me.
你得鼓足干劲 因为我们人手不够
And you'd better roll up your sleeves. We are short-staffed this week.
真不错 Harrison 说真的
Sensational, Harrison. Really.
棒极了
Spectacular.
我听说你打算在阿姆斯特丹开分部
I hear you're thinking about opening in Amsterdam, by the way.
- 是的 4月份 - 是吗?
-Yes, we did. In April. -Really?
打扰一下 Hill先生
Excuse me, Mr. Hill.
Kirshenbaum先生的车到楼下了 预约的两点
Mr. Kirschenbaum's car is downstairs and your 2:00 is waiting.
谢谢 Esmeralda
Thanks, Esmeralda.
- 我送你出去 Jon - 很好 谢谢
-I'll walk you out, Jon. -Great. Thanks.
你做得不错 真为你骄傲
You're doing well. I'm very proud of you.
没有你 我肯定做不成 你这个老师是最强的
I couldn't have done it without you. I learned from the best.
- 真高兴你这么说 - 谢谢你过来
-I appreciate it. -Thanks for coming by.
这可能是胡说...
Listen, this is probably just bullshit...
...但是我有员工听说你手下有人 去了广州...
...but one of my guys heard that a couple of your execs were in Canton...
...对我锐步的代理权打主意
...sniffing around my Reebok account.
你知道是胡说八道 怎么还来问我?
If you're sure it's bullshit, why are you asking me?
因为这是从你内部传出来的
Because they heard about it from inside your agency.
我只是不希望你犯这种错误 Harrison
I just don't want you to make that kind of mistake, Harrison.
我代理锐步11年了
I've been representing Reebok for 11 years.
那是我的大客户
They're my main account.
他们可不会因为你的一点小动作 就改换门庭的
They're not gonna jump ship for your smile and some downtown hype.
要么吞掉别人 要么被人吞食 不是吗 Jon?
Eat or be eaten. Right, Jon?
这不是你常告诉我的吗?
Isn't that what you always told me?
你自己把锐步的生意摆在桌面上
Now, you left the Reebok account out on the table.
即便我不去抢 别人也会去的 你很清楚
If I didn't pick it up, someone else was going to and you know that.
10年前你不会让这种事情发生的 你现在开始遗漏东西了
Ten years ago you wouldn't have let this happen. You fumbled the ball.
你还真够傻的.
You really are that stupid.
代我向Vanessa问好
Give my regards to Vanessa.
Esmeralda
Esmeralda.
Kirschenbaum和Bond的生意 我们内部有人泄密
We have a leak to Kirschenbaum and Bond.
我们得查出来 立刻
I wanna find out who the fuck it is. Right now.
等一下 等等
Hold the door, please.
- 等等 谢谢 - 差点就关上了
-Wait. Thank you. -That was close.
Harrison 你今晚要去"维多利亚秘密" 的发布会吗? (著名内衣品牌)
Harrison, will you be attending the Victoria's Secret meeting tonight?
我在想没准能搭你的车
I was hoping maybe I could catch a ride.
- 我想我会去的 - 好的.
-Yeah, I think I'll be going. -Okay.
在这里停一会儿
Keep the meter running.
可以走了 百老汇74号♥
We can go now. 74th and Broadway, please.
Rowena
Rowena.
Rowena
Rowena.
Rowena
Rowena.
找到你了
Got you.
你知道爸爸多喜欢睡觉时间吗
You know how much Daddy likes bath time.
我们今晚要开"维多利亚秘密"的派对
We have a Victoria's Secret party tonight.
- 早上好 Esmeralda - 早上好 Katherine
-Good morning, Esmeralda. -Good morning, Katherine.
200名客人 200个礼品袋 很短的时间
Two hundred guests, 200 gift bags, too little time.
一个袋子里五件礼物 好好享受吧
Five items per bag. Have fun.
- Miles 什么事? 我正在工作 - 她不仅仅是溺水了
-Miles, what? I'm at work. -Well, it wasn't just a drowning.
她被下毒了
She was poisoned.
她内脏破了个水果钵那么大的洞
She had a hole in her gut the size of a fruit bowl.
噢 拜托
Oh, come on.
我从鉴证室那边拿到的消息
No, that's a direct quote from the examiner's office.
凶手还把毒药放进她眼睛里了...
The killer also put it in her eyes...
...很奇怪
... which is weird.
Ro 他们还没有正式宣布...
Ro, they haven't announced it yet...
...但是Grace怀孕了
...but Grace was pregnant.
还不到3个月
She was in her first trimester.
嗨 我是Gina
Hello. I'm Gina.
- Ro? - Katherine Poque 你在吗?
-Ro? -Katherine Pogue, are you in here?
在这里啊
Oh, there you are.
我可以告诉你维多利亚的秘密 不过那样我就得杀了你 (广♥告♥词)
I could tell you Victoria's secret, but then I'd have to kill you.
- 很好的词 是吧? - 对
-Clever, huh? -Yeah.
Hill先生策划的这个非常性感的 收藏品发布会
Mr. Hill came up with it for the "Very Sexy Collection" launch.
噢 太性感
Very sexy.
彩虹的颜色
And in a rainbow of colours.
接着 给你的私生活添点颜色
Here, keep a few for the home fires.
我知道像你这样的漂亮姑娘 肯定有男朋友
I know a pretty girl like you has a boyfriend.
- 没有 - 女朋友?
-No. -Girlfriend?
- 宠物? - 没有
-Pets? -No.
我们这里有不少当地俊杰哦
Well, we've got some local talent here.
我会留意的 Hill呢? 他挺有意思的
I'll say. What's up with Hill? He's interesting.
结婚了
Married.
传言是这样的 别说是我说的...
Rumour is, and you didn't hear it from me...
...他几年前一直有办公室绯闻 直到有人起诉他了
...he had a couple of interoffice flings a few years back, led to lawsuits.
给了好多钱才把她们打发走
Paid a lot of money to make them go away.
所以才需要找个人给他做参谋
That's when he got his front girl to run interference.
是Josie吧
That would be Josie.
你要稍有不慎 她可是个狠角色
Or, if you get on her bad side, Cujosie.
她就像个看门的 他活着的硬盘
She's his gatekeeper. His walking hard drive.
所以他从来不会忘记什么 名字 账户 敌人
So he never forgets a name, an account, an enemy.
不通过她那一关 就别想接近他
No one gets to him now without going through her.
我猜他们俩也有一腿吧?
Let me guess, he's done her too, right?
电影精选列表