-No. -Oh, yeah.
那真♥他♥妈♥令人毛骨悚然
That's pretty darn creepy.
是的
Yeah.
听着 这听起来疯狂至极 我知道
Listen, this is gonna sound totally crazy, and I know that,
但是我最近也有这样的感觉
but I've been having this feeling lately that,
或许我们小时候 不管发生了什么
that maybe whatever happened to us when we were little,
我觉得还在重演
I think it's starting again.
我不想说这个了 克里斯蒂
I don't want to talk about this, Kristi.
我什么也不记得
I don't remember anything.
我只记得我总是很害怕
I just remember being scared all the time.
你想知道我记得什么吗 我记得你总是在哭
You want to know what I remember? I remember you crying all the time.
我记得你睡不着 受到了情绪打击
I remember you couldn't sleep, and you got anxiety attacks.
我记得你曾几个月不开口说话
I remember that you stopped talking for months.
我记得奇怪的人来过我们房♥间
I remember weird people came to our house
我们妈妈总是很沮丧 我记得这些
and our mom was upset all the time. That's what I remember.
不管是什么 这使我更加害怕
Whatever it was, it thrived on fear.
如果我们越是在意 情况就越糟
The more we paid attention to it, the worse it got.
你应该放下这个
You need to leave this alone.
你应该忽略它 不然你会像妈妈一样
You need to ignore it, or you're gonna end up just like Mom.
你懂吗
Do you understand me?
你懂吗
Do you understand me?
好的 我会的
Yeah, ok. I will.
想出去走走吗 阿比
Wanna go for a walk? Abby.
来吧
Come on.
上帝
Oh, God!
上帝 让我一个人呆呆
God! Leave me alone!
克里斯
Yo, Kris?
你还好吗
Are you ok?
-是的 我还好 -刚才发生了什么了吗
-Yeah, I'm fine. -Did something just happen?
好着呢 一切正常
Completely fine. Everything is fine.
看着我
Look at me.
克里斯蒂
Kristi.
亲爱的 一切好着呢
Honey, everything is fine.
明显没有 看
It's obviously not. Look at.
凯蒂阿姨说我们不说这些东西 好吗
Your Aunt Katie said that we can't talk about these things, ok?
因为如果你要 那就会变糟
Because if you do, it just goes worse.
-听着 -你的意思是
-Listen. -What do you mean?
一切正常 艾丽 别说了 一切正常
Everything's fine. Ali, just stop. Everything's fine.
好的
Ok.
不 听我说 有个网站说
No, but listen to me. That other website said that some people,
有些人为了财富和权力和恶魔达成协议
like, make deals with demons for wealth and power.
所以如果 如果克里斯蒂的姥姥
So what if, what if Kristi's great grandmother
和恶魔达成协议 所以她有钱了
made a deal with a demon, so she could get rich?
我浏览了整个
I went through the entire,
我浏览了整个家系表
I went through the entire family line.
汉特是克里斯蒂家族的第一个男婴
And Hunter is the first male to be born on Kristi's side,
至少 自从1930年来
since, at least, the 1930s.
别告诉我说这该死的是巧合
Don't tell me that shit isn't coincidence.
第19晚
2006年8月25日
躺下
Lie down.
乖乖女
Good girl.
-爸爸 -怎么了
-Dad? -Yeah.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
我听到了什么 他妈的怎么回事
I heard something. What the fuck?
上帝 是阿比 阿比 阿比
Oh, God, it's Abby. Abby? Abby.
-出什么事了 宝贝 -上帝
-What's the matter, baby? -Oh, my God.
-上帝 -她还好吗
-Oh, God. -Is she ok?
是的 不 不 不 亲爱的 拿我的钥匙 或者别的
Yeah. No, no, no. Honey, grab my keys and stuff?
-拿我的鞋子 -怎么了
-Grab my shoes! -What's going on?
我不知道 阿比出事了
I don't know. There's something wrong with Abby.
-爸爸 我和你一起去 -她还活着
-Dad, I'm going with you! -She's still breathing.
-我能干什么 我应该干什么 -和汉特呆在这
-What can I do? What should I do? -Stay here with Hunter.
好的
Ok.
我们到了之后我电♥话♥给你
And I'll call you when we get there.
-好的 -上帝
-Ok. -Oh, my God.
到了给我打电♥话♥
Just call me back when you get this.
让我知道它的情况
Let me know if she's ok.
好的 爱你
Ok, love you.
它会好吗
Is she gonna be ok?
我爱你 拜
I love you. Bye.
上帝 别 放开我
Oh, God, please! Let go of me!
不 别 汉特 不要
No, don't! Hunter! Please!
不要
Please!
不 我不知道 他们觉得是癫痫发作
No, I don't know. They thought it was a seizure.
不 以前它从来没得过 绝没有
No, she's never had one before, ever.
-而且它还发出一种声音 -艾丽
-And she was making this noise. -Ali?
宝贝 我马上给你打回来 好吗
Babe, I got to call you right back, ok?
亲爱的 我对你说做的 真的非常抱歉
Honey, I'm really sorry to do this to you.
我知道这个时机不好
I know this is really bad timing.
克里斯蒂出事了 好吗
There's something wrong with Kristi, ok?
-我不能把她弄起床 -她怎么了
-I can't get her out of bed. -What's wrong with her?
来自波特兰的客户 我都拒绝了他们了几个星期
Guys from Portland. I've been putting them off for weeks.
-我不能也把他们气走了 -好 请 请听我说
-I can't blow them off. -Ok, please, listen to me.
我能把汉特放到布莱德那吗
Can I just take Hunter to Brad's?
不 我需要你呆在这儿
No, I need you to stay here.
当你回来的时候 我就回来
And I'll come home when you come home.
亲爱的 我知道这不好 我真的知道 好吗
Honey, I know this sucks. I do, I know, ok?
我知道你吓坏了 对不起
I know you're freaked out and I'm really sorry.
我两个小时后回来 好吗
I'll be there for like two hours, all right?
然后我把阿比接回来 好吗
And I have to pick up Abby. Ok?
求你了 对不起 好吗
Please? I'm sorry, ok?
可以打给我 大约两小时我就回来 如果有什么不对
Call me. I'll be, like, two hours. If anything's wrong,
马上打电♥话♥给我 我就回来 好吗
just call me and I'll be right here, ok?
好的
Ok.
今天我必须去
I just cannot miss this today.
-谢谢 好吗 -好的 再见
-Thank you. Ok? -Ok, bye.
好了 别着急 我出去你就关门 好吗
All right, don't worry. Lock the door behind me, ok?
好的 我就是这个意思
Yeah, I mean, obviously.
没有 我没抱他了 他在睡觉
No, I put him down. He's sleeping.
它不在这 它还在兽医那里
She's not here. She's still at the vet's.
不是 因为他们得检查 因为他们不知道怎么回事
No, 'cause they have to run tests, 'cause they don't know what it was.
布莱德 他妈的
Brad, it was, like fucking.
我从没听过它那样哭
I've never heard her cry like that.
要不就告诉他们你想呆这一小时
Or just tell them that you want to come over for an hour.
好吗
Please?
求你了 不 我只是不想一个人呆着
Please. No, I just don't want to be here alone.
是的 基本上 她好像是病 还是怎么的
Yeah, well, basically. She's sick or something.
好的 好的 再见 爱你
Ok. Ok, bye. Love you, too. Bye.
上帝
Oh, my God.
好的 在储藏室门前发现了这个
Ok, so, just found this on the basement door.
我真不知道从何而来
I don't really know where it came from.
我想那是血 但是我不确定
I think that that's blood, but I can't really tell.
位置有点高 我认为她够不到这里
This comes up pretty high. I don't think she could get up there.
这像是字母 但我真不知道是什么意思
It kind of looks like letters, but I don't really know what it means.
他妈的那又是什么
What the fuck is that?
克里斯蒂
Kristi?
克里斯蒂
Kristi?
亲爱的
Hey, sweetpea.
怎么了
What's going on?
过来 亲爱的
Come here, sweetie.
好的
Oh, yeah.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸 你得马上来这里 你必须回来
You have to come home right now. Dad, you have to come home.
克里斯蒂真的出事了 求你了
Something is really wrong with Kristi. Please!
快回来 好吗
Please, come home, please.
求你快回来 求你了 求你了
Please, just, please, come home. Please. Please.
克里斯蒂
Kristi?
克里斯蒂 汉特在哭
Kristi? Hunter's crying.
别碰他
Don't touch him!
他妈的怎么回事
What the fuck?
他妈的怎么回事
电影精选列表