派拉蒙影业感谢死者家属及卡尔斯巴德市警♥察♥局
卡尔斯巴德 加州
欢迎回家 汉特 这就是你的家
Welcome home, Hunter. This is your house.
看看那个窗户 这是前门
Gonna look out of that window. There's your front door.
老爸
Hi, Dad.
你好吗
How are you?
-很高兴 -小乖乖
-Happy. -Hi, little man.
我们把他带到阴凉去 好吗
We got to keep him out of the sun, too, ok?
好 感觉怎样
Yeah. How are you feeling?
猜猜是谁换了头15个尿布
Guess who changed the first, like, 15 diapers?
-是这位 在这呢 -等等
-This guy, right here. -Wait, wait.
猜猜又是谁劳动了一天
Guess who was in labor for a day?
-那就是这位了 -我劳动了
-This girl. -I've been in labor for.
那是你老妈
That's your mama.
汉特 这是马婷 你的新保姆
Hunter, this is Martine, your new nanny.
她将搞定你的脏脏尿布
She will probably fix your dirty diapers,
-因为我不会 -能看到我吗
-because I won't. -Can I see?
那是
Yes.
老天 看看他
Oh, my goodness. Look at this.
-他很帅 是吗 -难道他可爱吗
-He's cute, right? -Isn't he adorable?
他看起来是个善于讨好女人的孩子 我可没撒谎
He's kind of smooshy looking. I'm not gonna lie.
他刚出生 刚出生
He's just newborn, he's a newborn.
说实话 他可是最帅的宝贝 仅仅次于我
Seriously, the cutest baby ever, next to me. Second to me.
摸摸他 我要整天抱着他
Just touch him and cuddle him all day long.
你看他有多袖珍
You see how tiny he is?
介意让我抱抱吗
Do you mind if I take him? Not if he's sleeping,
在他醒着的时候 我想带着他看看♥房♥♥子
but I want to take him on a tour of the house.
好的 他还没睡呢
Ok. He's not sleeping.
那是阿比 将成为你最好的朋友
That's Abby. Gonna be your best friend.
拜拜 甜心
Bye, sweetie.
这是火炉 你老妈是在这里勾引爸爸的
This is a fireplace. This is how Mommy seduced Daddy.
这样你就诞生了
And that's how we got you.
这就是为什么你在25岁的时候才看到这个视频
And that's why you're watching this video at 25.
这是你的房♥间
This is your room.
这有你的小儿床 现在东西有点稀疏
There's your crib. It's a little sparse right now.
刚订了些卡特彼勒模型玩具在路上
Just got some caterpillar action going on.
"汉特" 看到了吗 挺酷吧
"Hunter." See? Pretty cool.
这是你老姐的乱房♥间
This is your sister's trashed room.
-不 我会跟他核对 -她在这
-No, I'll check with him. -Oh, there she is.
干什么 另一个妈妈生的小孩
Wassup, brother from another mother?
-什么 -不 汉特来了
-What? -No, Hunter's in.
从此我不允许你来我房♥间 除非姐姐我邀请你
You're never allowed to come in here, ever. Unless I invite you.
那时候将是你人生当中最美好的一天
In which case, it's gonna be the best day of your life.
顺便说下 那是我的洗浴室 不要进去
By the way, that's my bathroom. Don't ever go in there.
那是你半个洗浴室 实际上它是我的 因为是我买♥♥的
That's half your bathroom. It's actually my bathroom, 'cause I bought it.
全部东西都是我的 不要在我的座位上乱尿
All that is mine. Don't pee on my seat!
这是客厅 没人会呆这儿
This is the living room that no one ever uses.
有人没关门
Hey, somebody left the front door open!
好的 不要不关门 好吗
Nice. Don't do that, ok?
这是我的第一间男人私人空间 我的天才想法来源于此
This is my first man cave. That's where all my genius ideas come.
这是我的第二间男人私人空间
This is the second man cave,
我们会一起在这看电光队的比赛
where we're gonna watch Chargers games together.
这是我的50英寸的大家伙
This is my 50-inch monster.
看看 美极了
Look at that. It's beautiful.
我不知道我抱的姿势对不
I don't even know if I swaddled him right.
就像
It's just.
小乖乖
Hi, baby boy.
-他很香 -是的
-He smells good. -Yes.
你就像爸爸
You're just like Daddy.
你总是在便便
You make poops all the time.
-那样好吗 -当然
-Is that good? -Si.
好的
Ok.
他是个特殊的娃娃 可不是吗
Is a special baby. Si?
-谢谢 -太可爱啦
-Thank you. -That is so cute.
我去开门
I'll get it!
我看看这宝贝
Let me see this baby.
-姨妈凯蒂 -他在哪呢
-Aunt Katie! -Where is he?
在楼上呢
He's upstairs.
你好珍贵哦
You are so precious.
我现在就很喜欢你了
I already love you so much.
-我妹生得好呀 -是的
-My sister did good. -Yeah.
你可能有点小功劳
You probably had a little part in it, I don't know.
非常小
Very little.
是她男朋友 是的 他是个大男孩 就像
It's her boyfriend. Yeah, he's a big boy, just like his.
吃点小甜饼
Kinda just eating cookies.
你好 宝贝
Hello, baby.
-爸 我的汉堡 -或随便吧
-Dad, my burger? -Or whatever.
-对了 不好意思 -再给我一盘
-Right, sorry. -Gimme another plate.
-很好 -你看到了吗
-Nice. -Did you get that?
-我想让你见见我姨凯蒂 -等等
-I want you to meet my Aunt Katie. -Wait.
能保持那样吗
Does it stay on?
能保持那样 但我不想把它弄湿
It does stay on, but I didn't want to get it wet.
不 当然不行 那样就太荒唐了
Oh, no, of course not. That would be ridiculous.
-这样就不行了 -这样太
-That would ruin it. -That is so.
-我发誓 我会杀了你的 -看啊 太棒了
-Swear to God, I will kill you. -Look at that, perfect.
完美的传球姿势
Perfect handoff right there.
他是我唯一的侄女 并不是亲的 但是我把她当做我侄女
She's my only niece. Not really, but I think of her as my niece.
她是我继承来的侄女
She's my step-niece.
-我是那个万恶的继姨妈 -继承来的
-I'm the evil step-aunt. -Step?
万恶的继姨妈 我不知道该怎么理解 我不知道
The evil step-aunt? I'm not sure how to take that. I'm not sure.
我并不邪恶 但我的意思是我能很可恶
Well, I'm not really evil, but I can be evil is my point.
老爸 要丢脸啦
Dad, the face came off!
-这里只能有一个胜者 -我不会让你去游泳的
-There can be only one! -I will not let you go.
我不敢相信他过一周岁了
I can't believe he's over a year old.
米卡去哪了
Where's Micah?
他
Oh, he,
他今天没有起来参加聚会
he wasn't up for hanging out today.
我找不到录像带
I can't find the tape.
我找不到录像带
I can't find the tape.
好了 我就是把旧的用完
That's fine, I'm just gonna tape over an old one.
请你能把阿比弄出来吗 她会踩着玻璃划伤的
Can you get Abby out of here, please? She's gonna get cut on the glass!
我们刚到家 家里就一片狼藉 全毁了
We just got back and the whole place has been just destroyed.
好像没丢什么东西 好像所有东西都
Nothing seems to be missing. It's just, everything's really.
但那就是她对我说的
But that's what she's telling me.
确保我们都记录所有东西 什么也别碰
Make sure we document everything. Don't touch anything.
这是我们的门厅 家具也被弄坏了
This is our foyer. The furniture's damaged.
女儿艾丽的房♥间
My daughter Ali's room.
一想到有人曾在这儿就觉得恶心
It just feels gross that somebody was in here.
主卧室
Master bedroom.
太棒了
Yeah, so that's great.
-你的手表都在吗 -在
-Your watches are still there? -Yeah.
钻戒在这
Diamonds are here.
唯一丢失的是妹妹给我做的项链
The only thing missing is the necklace my sister made me.
甜心
Oh, sweetie.
这真可怕 真♥他♥妈♥的可怕
This is horrible. It's fucking horrible.
育婴房♥
It's the nursery.
就我所指 这个房♥间没动过
As far as I know, this room was not touched.
这是我们的地下室
This is our basement.
我没看到有弄坏的东西 不知道是否有东西
I don't see anything really broken. I don't know if there's anything.
我认为他们在这做了什么 那是什么
I don't think they did anything down here. What is that?
那是阿比吗 真臭
Is that Abby? It really stinks, though.
那么 衣服还在这
Well, clothes are still here.
你的单车都在这 你都不用了的
Your bikes are still here. Not that you're using those.
你的车在那边 那么
And your bike is over here, so.
伟大的整理清洁工作继续着
And the epic clean continues.
看起来我们办了晚会
This looks like we had a party.
是不是
Right?
史上最糟的晚会
Worst party ever.
我不知道 小孩儿 乱七八糟的
I don't know, kiddo. This is messed up.
你们说在什么 他们没拿东西 我们好着呢
What are you talking about? They didn't take anything. We're fine.
很好
电影精选列表