还告诉他们我有性病
and told them I have chlamydia.
-噢 天啊 -对 我再也不
-Oh, man. -Yeah. Which, I don't.
-对 -喜欢她了
-Yeah. -Anymore.
但 我不是一个贱♥人♥
But, I'm not a slut.
我不觉你是个贱♥人♥
I don't think you're a slut.
谢谢
Thanks.
别再...贝卡只是嫉妒而已
Don't even... Becca's just jealous.
为什么贝卡会嫉妒
Why would Becca be jealous?
她跟杰森约会 她会成为舞会皇后
She's dating Jase. She's gonna be prom queen.
她基本上是代替了玛戈
She's basically the new Margo.
没有人可以替代玛戈
No one will ever be the new Margo.
你说得对
You're right.
玛戈是无可替代的
No one could ever be the new Margo.
真的
Really?
-我讨厌那家伙 -我也是
-I hate that guy. -Me, too.
-他是最差劲的 -最差劲的
-He's the worst. -The worst.
来 我扶你起来
Here, let me help you up.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 如果有人给你添麻烦...
Hey, if anyone gives you any trouble...
谢谢
Thanks.
-我大家不行 但...-谢谢你
-I can't fight, but... -Thank you.
黑 我等下再找你
Hey. I'm gonna catch up with you.
-好的 -好的
-Okay. -Okay.
凡人皆有一死
Valar morghulis!
哥们 把你衣服穿上 下来
Dude, put your shirt on. Get down.
-凡人皆有一死 -他喝了多少
-Valar morghulis! -How much did he drink?
我觉得它粘在我手上了
I think it's stuck to my hand.
嘿 本
Hey, Ben?
对 昆汀 批准
Yes, Quentin, approach.
我以小麦啤酒之名
I pronounce thee a knight
宣布你成为骑士 好吧
of the Hefeweizen Order, all right?
谢谢 本 嘿 我们要走了
Thanks, Ben. Hey, we gotta go.
不 我要参加派对
No, I wanna party.
我想我知道玛戈在哪了
I think I know where Margo is.
-等等 真的吗 -对
-Wait, for real? -Yeah.
莱西
Lacey!
莱西
Lacey!
我要告诉你点事情 好吗
I have to tell you something, okay?
不是酒后胡说 好吗 是认真的
It's not the beer talking, okay? It's the me talking.
我只需要啤酒...
I just needed beer...
让这句话从我脑里说出来
to get the words from my brain to my mouth.
我想说这话很久了
I wanted to say this for a really long time.
本 嘿
Ben! Hey!
本 你还好吧
Ben? You all right?
我们快离开这里
Let's get out of here.
我感觉很好
I feel so much better.
快走吧 伙计
Let's go, buddy.
-上帝救了皇后 -闭嘴
-God save the Queen! -Stop.
雷达 我爱你
Radar, I love you.
别亲我
Don't kiss me.
-你们去哪 -你会知道的
-Where are we going? -You'll see.
我爱你
I love you.
这不是那个可疑的购物中心 对吧
It's not that shady-ass shopping center, is it?
什么
What?
昆汀
Q!
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
这还不够远吗
Isn't this far enough?
不 别这样 大伙
No. Come on, guys.
我们唱个歌♥吧
Let's sing a song.
什么
What?
你唱歌♥就不会那么害怕了
You don't get as scared if you sing.
好吧 那我们该唱什么
Okay. What should we sing?
我不知道 随便吧
I don't know, anything.
或者就唱你脑袋里想到的第一首歌♥吧
Maybe just sing the first song that pops into your head.
我想成为最好的人
I wanna be the very best
像是史无前例
Like no one ever was
要追上他们是我真正的考验
To catch them is my real test
训练他们是我的原因
To train them is my cause
这是你脑子里想到的第一首歌♥
That's the first song that popped in your head?
这有效
It's working.
我将穿越这广阔的土地
I will travel across the land Searching far and wide
每个口袋怪物都了解
Each Pokemon to understand
那体内的能量
The power that's inside
口袋怪物 你和我快捉住他们
Pokemon! Gotta catch 'em It's you and me
我知道这是我的命运 口袋怪物
I know it's my destiny, Pokemon!
噢 你是我世界上最好的朋友 我们必须守护这份友谊
Oh, you're my best friend In a world we must defend
口袋怪物 真心的想捉住它们
Pokemon! Gotta catch 'em A heart so true
你的勇气把我们拉在一起
Your courage will pull us through
我们互相帮助
You teach me and I'll teach you
口袋怪物 快把他们全捉住
Pokemon! Gotta catch 'em all
快把他们全捉住 快把他们全捉住
Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all
快把他们全捉住
Gotta catch 'em all
嘿
Hey!
噢...天啊
Oh... Jesus Christ.
莱西
Lacey?
你吓尿我们了
You scared the shit out of us.
你们在这干什么
What are you guys doing here?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我跟踪你们
I followed you.
我不知道 我以为你找到她了
I don't know. I thought maybe you found her.
不 她不在这...
No, she's not here...
但我也许知道她可能在哪
but I think I know where she might be.
大伙 快来 这边
Guys, come on. This way.
我搜索过了 刚才那里
I wasn't scared before, back there.
好吧
Okay.
就爱我多一些比卡超
Just love me some Pikachu.
我更喜欢喷火女孩
I'm more of a Charizard girl.
这是什么
What is it?
玛戈贴了些东西在墙上...
Margo hung something here...
而我认为这是幅地图
and I think it was a map.
好吧
Okay.
这是玛戈的地图
This is Margo's map.
而这是她去过的地方
And this is where she used to hang it.
那么她现在在哪里了
So where is she now?
让我看看
Let's see.
她...
She is...
某个地方...
somewhere...
在纽约州北部
in upstate New York.
你能确定准确的位置吗
Can you be any less specific?
这...大概的位置
This... general area.
那是个镇吗
Is there a town?
让我看看
Let me see.
对 那是...
Yeah, there's...
那什么都没有 兄弟
There's nothing there, bro.
那肯定有些什么
There has to be something there.
罗斯科 罗克兰 比亚乔
Roscoe, Rockland, Beaverkill,
阿格罗 查塔姆 沃伊森
Agloe, Chatham, Wallaceberg.
这些都是那附近的城镇
These are all the towns in that general vicinity.
它们中有哪一个是纸镇
Are any of them paper towns?
什么是纸镇
What's a paper town?
他们制♥作♥地图时会把一个假城市放到地图上...
It's a fake city that map makers would put on their maps...
所以如果有人非法复♥制♥他们的地图...
so if they get copied illegally, they'd know...
-他们就知道他们的地图被复♥制♥了 -哇
-...that they're being copied. -Whoa.
什么
What?
阿格罗 纽约州
Agloe, New York.
"阿格罗 纽约州 人口零...
"Agloe, New York, population zero...
"是美国最有名的纸镇之一"
"is one of the most famous paper towns in America."
看看这
Look at this.
"目前纽约州阿格罗镇有1个人口"
"The present day population of Agloe, New York, is 1."
她在阿格罗
She's in Agloe.