然后我们没有死
and we didn't die?
非常棒
Pretty awesome.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
是啊 我真不敢相信快结束了
Yeah, I can't believe it's almost over.
公路旅行
The road trip?
高中
High school.
我们讨厌高中
We hate high school.
他说的对 真的
He's right, though.
我最近一直在想
I've been thinking about it a lot lately.
这一切的最后
The lastness of it all.
最后一次我们一起在乐队房♥间
The last time we'll ever be together in the band room.
最后一次我们一起吃披萨
Last time we'll ever eat pizza
还有在餐厅里的肮脏小孩
and nasty tater tots in the cafeteria.
最后一次在教室 最后一次在实验室
Last homeroom, last science lab.
那些糟糕的事情
These are all terrible, terrible things.
那些我们再也不会去做了
That we're never gonna get to do again.
还有 像 我们现在做的
And, like, this stuff.
好吧 我要去中佛罗里达大学
Well, I'm going to UCF.
你要去北卡罗来纳大学
You're going to North Carolina,
你要去波士顿大学
you're going to Boston.
我们从出生就认识了彼此
We've known each other since we were fetuses.
而这以后就像不再一样了
And it's not gonna be like that anymore.
而我觉得这很差劲
And that's gonna suck for me.
我也是
Me, too.
停 你们要把我给弄哭了
Stop. You guys are bumming me out.
我们睡不着
We can't sleep.
你想去走走吗
You wanna take a walk?
当然
Sure.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
你冷吗
You cold?
冷
Yeah.
其实...
Actually...
我觉得我可能也要
I'm feeling like I'm gonna probably
去睡一下
get some sleep, too.
好的
Yeah.
好的 回头见
All right, see you.
拜
Bye.
你之前想告诉我什么...
What was it you wanted to tell me...
在杰森家里 你在呕吐前
back at Jase's house, before you puked yourself?
没有
Nah.
只是些傻话 应该是
It was something stupid, probably.
我不知道 我不是很了解你
I don't know. I didn't really know you then.
你不是我所想的哪种人
You're not kind of what I had thought.
你觉得是哪种
What'd you think?
你知道...
You know...
什么
What?
你很火♥辣♥...
That you were hot...
你的脸蛋...
and your face...
还有身材
and torso.
对不起
I'm sorry.
听着 你很明显是拥有这些
Listen, you are all those things, obviously.
但 额...
But, um...
你也是很好的一个人
You're also pretty cool.
为了你朋友长途跋涉的 我不知道
Drive all this way for your friend, I don't know.
如果你问我 像玛戈这样的人不值得你这样对她
If you ask me, someone like Margo doesn't really deserve you.
你明白吗
You know?
你愿意跟我一起去舞会吗
Would you wanna go to prom with me?
愿意
Yes.
好的
Okay.
愿意
Yes.
好的
Okay.
愿意
Yes.
等等 再说一遍
Wait, say that again?
你真要我再说一遍
You're really gonna make me say it again?
黑色圣诞老人
Black Santas?
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我知道这听起来很怪异
I know it sounds weird.
这实际上是第20次被人笑说很奇异了
It's actually 20 times weirder in person.
不 我觉得这很新颖
No, I think it's progressive.
你才不是呢
No, you don't!
真的 圣诞老人是一个概念
I do! Santa is a construct.
他一直都是一个
It doesn't make sense
白种老人这说不过去
that he's always an old white guy.
我觉得你父母能有这种奇异想法
I think that it's cool that your parents are willing
非常的酷啊
to embrace the complexity of that idea.
是啊 我每天早上...
Yeah, I think about that every morning...
当我在吃早餐拿着黑色圣诞老人勺子都会想
when I eat my Lucky Charms with a little black Santa spoon.
很好 谢谢你
Cool. Thank you.
再见
So long.
嘿
Hey.
你那是什么表情
What's that look on your face?
什么 什么表情
What? What look?
你看起来...你表现得很奇怪
You look like... You're acting very strange.
你才奇怪
You are.
你脸上那很奇怪的笑容
You got a weird little grin on your face.
那是怎么回事
What is that about?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
过去 过去
Scoot! Scoot.
本 你主意到他了吗
Ben, did you notice something about him?
他看起来很奇怪 像是他...
He looks kinda strange, like he's...
你在笑什么 发生什么了
You're grinning or something. What happened?
我有个新消息
I have news.
什么
What?
我要跟莱西·彭伯顿一起去舞会
I'm going to prom with Lacey Pemberton.
-我去 真的 -对
-Holy shit! Really? -Yeah.
-恭喜你 兄弟 -我知道 伙计
-Congratulations, man. -I know, dude.
天杀本和莱西·彭伯顿
Bloody Ben and Lacey Pemberton.
安吉娜和我做♥爱♥了
Angela and I had sex.
伙计
Dude!
-什么 -什么
-What? -What?
你刚跟安吉娜做♥爱♥了
You just had sex with Angela?
兄弟 你说真的
Bro, are you serious?
对 别告诉她我跟你们说了
Yeah. Don't tell her I told you.
你们在聊些什么
What are you guys talking about?
书
Books.
-书 -书
-Books? -Books?
我告诉他们了
I told them.
兄弟
Bro.
我以为你能坚持到斯克兰顿才说
I thought you could make it to Scranton.
我真的这么觉得
I really did.
-我跳 -过去
-Shotgun! -Move!
好了 雷达 大男人 计划是什么
All right, Radar, big man, what's the ETA?
如果我们继续以昨天的速度 我们4个小时就到那了
If we continue at yesterday's pace, we should be there in four hours.
好的
All right.
伙计 太棒了 有一个小时可以找玛戈...
Dude, awesome. That leaves an hour to find Margo...
告诉她你爱她
tell her you love her.
准时回去参加妙不可言的舞会
Back in time for an amazing prom.
阿格罗 我们来了
Agloe, here we come.
嘿 看看 女士们和先生们
Hey! Check it out, ladies and gentlemen.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
应该是这里了
this should be it.
玛戈
Margo?
不在
No?
我们周围看看
Let's look around.
好的
Okay.
好 走吧
Yeah, all right.
我们还有多少时间
How are we doing on time?
如果我们想准时回去参加舞会 我们可能应该要...
If we wanna make it back for prom, we should probably...
走了
go.
她在这的 我知道
She'll be here. I know it.