莎拉在他的饮料里加了迷幻剂
Sara spiked his drink with LSD.
午餐时间他完全精神错乱了
He had a full on psychotic episode at lunch time.
我们都做过我们不能引以为傲的烂事
We've all done shit we weren't proud of.
只是学校的事
It was just school.
不过事情并不严重
It wasn't serious though.
你的所作所为汤米那才是他们的变♥态♥
What you did,Tommy,that was fucking gold.
如果是卡尔·迪克森呢?
So what if it is Carl Dixon?
我是不是应该让他杀了我
Am I supposed to let him murder me
就因为在学校搞了愚蠢的恶作剧?
for some fucking stupid prank at school?
也许他只是想要道歉
Maybe he just wants an apology.
这就是你的计划是吗?
That's your plan,is it?
你要道歉吗?
You're gonna say sorry?
我们从10个人开始
We started with 10 of us.
现在只剩三个了
There's now three.
我说这是一个非比寻常的计划
I say it's as good a plan as any.
你来吗?
Are you coming?
如果是卡尔·迪克森,我做不到
If it's Carl Dixon,I can't even.
我还在想我对他做了什么
I still think about what I did to him.
你在扯淡吗?
Are you taking the piss?
我在学生时代做过一些他妈的烂事
I've done some fucked up shit in my time,
但是我们对待他的方式太他妈糟糕了
but the way we treated him was fucking awful
他只是一遍又一遍地忍♥受虐待
and he just took the abuse over and over again.
从那以后我做的每件蠢事
Every shitty little thing I did after that,
我告诉自己没关系因为你离开了
I told myself it's okay 'cause you got away
你对卡尔·迪克森做了什么现在他就他妈的在这里
what you did to Carl Dixon and now he's fucking here.
我他妈的该跟他说什么?
What the fuck am I gonna say to him?
你要跟他说什么?
What are you gonna say to him?
河对岸有某个屋子
There's some kind of bond on the other side of the river.
我藏起来了我想我看到他进去了
I was hiding and I think I saw him go in there.
你真的认为他会让步吗?
You really think he'll back down?
不
No.
试一试没有什么坏处
There's no harm in trying.
他妈的杰西卡·本特利
Jessica fucking Bentley.
总是那个有答案的人
Always the one with the answers.
你♥他♥妈♥的到底怎么样?
What the fuck happened to you anyway?
我在读大学的过程中筋疲力尽了
I burned out halfway through Uni.
我从11岁起就没有休息过
Hadn't given myself a break since I was 11.
压力压在我身上我崩溃了
Pressure got to me and I fell apart.
西蒙让我重整旗鼓
Simon put me back together.
他当然这么做了
Of course he did.
完美的西蒙·休斯
Perfect Simon Hughes.
校长的儿子
Son of the headmaster.
非常好的成绩
Perfect grades.
每个人最好的伙伴
Everyone's best mate.
你知道他跟我们其他人一样一团糟
You know he was as fucked up as the rest of us.
他以为自己他妈的高人一等
He thought he was so fucking superior.
他把人当作科学项目来实验
He used people as science projects.
这就是了
There it is.
我一直在努力搞明白这个问题我想我现在已经懂了
Been trying to work it out and I think I've got it now.
这就是你对他的意义
That's what you are to him.
你是他最新的小项目
You're his latest little project.
劳伦说你对卡尔的所作所为是最糟糕的
Lauren said what you did to Carl was the worst.
你很清楚我做了什么
You know exactly what I did.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你确定?
Are you serious?
你真的不记得了吗?
You really don't remember?
如果我知道我会问你吗?
Would I be asking you if I did?
我懂了
I get it.
你认为你是安全的
You think you're safe.
你认为你是清白的
You think you're in the clear
因为你没有他妈的和他在一起
'cause you didn't fuck with him.
我是唯一一个为他挺身而出的人
I was the only one that stood up for him.
我甚至不应该在这里
I wasn't even supposed to be here.
那又怎么样?
So what?
你要把我交给他这样他就会放你走?
You're gonna deliver me to him so he'll let you go?
这就是你的天才计划吗?
Is that your genius plan?
我不是想害死你,汤米
I'm not trying to get you killed,Tommy.
我在试着阻止这一切
I'm trying to stop this.
告诉我你做了什么
Tell me what you did.
有谣言说他喜欢你
There was a rumor going round that he liked ya.
我是说真的很喜欢你
I mean really liked ya.
所以有一天我偷了他的包找到了证据
So I stole his bag one day and found the proof.
他有一本手写信件他从来没有给过你
He had a refill pad of handwritten letters he never gave ya.
所以我安排了一个约会
So I set up a date.
汤米
Tommy.
你在玩“欲擒故纵”的游戏
You were playing hard to get.
不过最终还是解决了问题
Worked out in the end though.
他出现了期待着和你约会
He turned up expecting a date with you
发现你和我在做♥爱♥
and found you and me fucking
在操场后面的荒地上
in the waste ground behind the playing field.
你和我
You and me.
那是为了捉弄卡尔
That was to get to Carl.
我想这是我唯一一次真的捉弄他
Think it was the only time I ever did get to him really.
他有一个月没来上学了
He stopped coming to school for a month.
我们都以为他走了
We all thought he'd left.
然后他就像什么事都没发生一样出现了
Then he turned up like nothing had happened.
你在说谎
You're lying.
你花了几个月的时间给我留言给我送礼物
You spent months leaving me messages,sending me gifts.
那晚之后我再也没跟你说过话
I never spoke to you again after that night.
我以为你只是个混♥蛋♥
I thought you were just being a prick.
那是在学校
It was school.
我以为每段感情都是这样的
I thought every relationship was like that.
马特
Matt.
马特,你还在吗?
Matt,are you still here?
别担心,马特
Don't worry,Matt.
我会把你弄出来的
I'll get you out.
卡尔,是你吗?
Carl,is that you?
我为我们对你做的事感到抱歉
I'm so sorry for what we did to ya.
我知道这不会有什么不同
I know it doesn't make any difference
但我他妈的真的很抱歉
but I'm genuinely fucking sorry.
不是的
No.
等等
Wait.
不是这样的
Not like this.
不是这样的
Not like this.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
他看到我们了吗?
He saw us?
他什么都看到了
He saw everything.
西蒙确保了这一点
Simon made sure of that.
我还没说完,杰西
I haven't finished,Jess.
别跟在我后面
Don't come after me.
你得靠你自己了
You're on your own.
这是西蒙的主意
It was Simon's idea.
整件事
The whole thing.
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm saying.
卡尔是他的项目之一
Carl was one of his projects.
他玩弄所有人
He bullied on anyone.
西蒙不是那样的人
Simon wasn't like that.
这对西蒙来说不是很明显吗?
Wasn't that obvious for Simon?
他不仅仅是欺负人
He wasn't just shoving people
在操场上的那种欺凌弱小的人
in the playground type of bully.
他喜欢控制别人
He liked controlling people.
操纵局面
Manipulating situations.
但你应该知道那是什么感觉
But you should know what it's like.
你要和他结婚了
You're getting married to him.
他永远不会那样对我
He would've never had done that to me.
那时候你对他来说什么都不是
You were nothing to him then.
这让我不禁要问你在大学真的精疲力竭了吗
Makes me wonder did you really burnout at Uni
或者是西蒙让你产生了这种感觉
or did Simon push you there.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你就完全是那种
You'd have been the exactly the type
电影精选列表