它在哪里?
Where is it?
哦等等,等一下
Oh wait,hang on.
等等
Wait.
好吧
Okay.
什么?
What?
汤米
Tommy.
有些名字已经被划掉了
Some of the names have been crossed off.
他在追踪
He's keeping track.
那么本和马特就死了
Ben and Matt are dead then.
哦妈的
Oh shit.
杰西还活着
Jess is still alive.
你这混♥蛋♥
Fuck you.
这他妈的就是你要的吗
That's what you fucking get.
哦见鬼,哦
Oh shit,oh.
来真的?
Really?
西蒙
Simon.
西蒙
Simon.
西蒙,住手
Simon,stop.
不,我们是朋友
No,we're mates.
看在他妈的份上我还要当你的伴郎
I was gonna be your best man for fuck sake.
现在不管怎样,是的
Now whatever it is,yeah.
我们可以谈谈这件事,对吗
We can talk about it,right?
西蒙,不要,拜托
Simon,no,please.
西蒙,想想你在做什么
Simon,think about what you're doing.
啊,他妈的
Ah,fuck.
哦,妈的
Oh shit.
哦,妈的
Oh shit.
来吧,我和你
Come on,me and you.
是的
Yeah.
你这混♥蛋♥
Fuck you.
赶快
Come on.
那就来吧
Come on then.
不,不,不
No,no,no.
我不敢相信你就这么做了
I can't believe you just did that.
什么?
What?
不管怎样她都死定了
She was fucked anyway.
更何况现在你的手都破了
Even more so now you've rammed your hand
就为了拿到钥匙
in her guts just to get a key.
哦,去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh,fuck you.
听着,就因为我们在上面呆了一会儿
Look,just 'cause we had a moment up there
别以为你多了解我
don't think you know me.
我不是一个好人
I'm not a good person.
我知道,但这能让我得到我想要的
I'm aware of that,but it gets me what I want,
我现在想要的是让我们去军械库
and what I want right now is for us to tulip,
这样我们就能拿下这个混♥蛋♥
so we can take this fucker down
因为我五点还有个美甲约会
'cause I've got a nail appointment at five
我不会因为这些破事错过的
and I'm not missing it for this shit.
我应该帮他们签名的
Should've signed it for them.
真的?
Really?
等等
Wait.
等等,等等,等等,等等
Wait,wait,wait,wait,wait.
等等,等等
Wait,wait.
你不觉得这有点奇怪吗?
Don't you think it's a bit weird
你的照片在里面
that your photo was in there?
这有什么奇怪的?
Why is that weird?
你知道吗,我其实他妈的出名了
I am actually fucking famous,you know.
我只是觉得这是个巨大的巧合
I just think it's a massive coincidence
你拿到军♥火♥库的钥匙那儿有你的照片
that you get the key to the armory and there's your photo.
你就他妈的开门见山吧
Just get to the fucking point.
你让我头疼死了
You're doing my head in.
好吧
Okay.
我想这家伙知道你会拿到钥匙
I think this guy knew you'd get the key.
我想这个人了解我们所有人
I think this guy knew out of all of us,
他知道你会是那个伸出你的手
you'd be the one to stick your hand
在一个女人的肠子堆里拿钥匙的人
in a woman's guts to get a key.
所以?
So?
我想这家伙知道我们是谁
I think this guy knows who we are.
他知道我们是谁
He knows who we are.
如果你把这些和“速度与激♥情♥”电影相提并论
If you compare this to"Fast and Furious"movie
那我就得
then I'm gonna-
他知道我们是靠什么谋生的
He knows what we do for a living.
我们所有人
All of us.
所有这些都是刻意的
All of this is on purpose.
这看起来不像是他妈的意外,不是吗?
Well it doesn't look like a fucking accident, does it?
哦,你知道我的意思
Oh,you know what I mean.
听着是卡尔·迪克森
Look it is Carl Dixon.
肯定是这样的
It has to be.
不是的
No.
想要多活会儿
Want more time.
不,不,不,不
No,no,no,no.
嘿,不
Hey,no.
莎拉,等等
Sara,wait.
我听到有人在这里
I heard someone in here.
汤米?
Tommy?
他妈的怎么回事?
What the fuck?
莎拉
Sara.
莎拉
Sara.
喔
Ow.
抱歉伙计
Sorry mate.
我以为你是他
I thought you were him.
我才不抱歉
I'm not sorry FYI.
我们得走了
We have to go.
我以为你在找莎拉
I thought you were looking for Sara.
她看到罗伯遭遇的事就跑了
She ran when she saw what happened to Rob.
罗伯怎么了?
What happened to Rob?
你不会想知道的,伙计
You don't wanna know,mate.
本也死了
Ben's dead,too.
马特在哪?
Where's Matt?
哦 妈的
Oh shit.
我们说过我们会回去找他的
We said we'd go back to him.
不,去他妈的
Nah,fuck him.
他掉进坑里是他自己愚蠢的错误
It's his own stupid fault he fell in a hole.
我们得回去救他
We need to go back for him.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗?
Are you fucking mental?
他刚说除了我们大家都死了
He just said everyone's dead except for us.
我不知道莎拉已经死了
I don't know Sara's dead.
她不在这里是吗?
Well she's not here, is she?
听着,我们团结一致把这个婊♥子♥拿下
Look,we stick together and we take this cunt down.
那杰西呢?
What about Jess?
谁会他妈的在乎呢?
Who gives a fuck?
我想是她杀了罗伯
I think she killed Rob.
好了,现在我他妈的给你个机会讲讲
Okay,now I give a fuck.
我不能肯定但她当时在里面
I can't be sure but she was in there
他的血从她身上滴下来
with his blood dripping off her
她脸上有一种表情
and she had this mental look in her face.
我从来不相信那个预科学校的婊♥子♥
I never trusted that bitch from prep school.
她到底在这里做什么?
What is she even doing here anyway?
没有人喜欢她
No one liked her.
汤米你不是在帮我
Tommy,you're not helping me.
我们唯一能打败这家伙的方法就是团结一致
The only way we can beat this guy is if we stick together.
我们就能找到杰西
We find Jess.
如果她站在我们这边那就太好了
If she's on our side, great.
如果她不是,我们就找出她知道些什么
If she's not, we find out what she knows.
不管怎样,我们都要找到她
Either way,we need to find her.
拿着这个我们走吧
Take this and let's go.
莎拉,莎拉,我会把你弄下来的
Sara,Sara,I'll get you down.
好的请帮我
Okay please.
哦 天哪
Oh God.
他真的追求完美的精确度
He really went for perfect accuracy.
是卡尔·迪克森
It's Carl Dixon.
电影精选列表