Seventeen percent? But I was at 20%.
怎么了 莉兹 告诉我
What's happening, Liz? Talk to me.
我不知道 我失去了时间感
I don't know. I'm losing track of time.
我出现幻觉了
I see images. I see things.
不 莉兹 仔细听我说
No, Liz. Listen to me carefully.
你正在经历由隔离引起的精神错乱
You're experiencing a psychotic episode induced by isolation.
战俘也会经历这种情况
Liz, prisoners of war go through that too.
你的号♥码是空号♥…
Your number that wasn't assigned,
那不是真的吗
was that real or not?
什么 不是 刚才断线了
What? No, we were cut off. I didn't move.
我一直都在这里 我一直在尝试联♥系♥你
I kept trying to reach you.
莉兹 振作起来
Liz, pull yourself together.
专注在你知道是真实的事情上
Focus on what you know is real.
专注在你的身体上 在你知道是真实的事情上
Focus on your body, on what you know is real.
想办法把注意力放在你的身体上
Find a way to focus on your body.
好
Okay.
伊丽莎白 你在吗
Elizabeth, are you there?
莉兹
Liz?
-你还在吗 -在生物体上检测到损伤
-Are you still there? -Injury detected on bio-form.
-喂 莉兹 -状态:没有生命危险
-Hello? Liz… -Status: no threat to life.
莉兹
Liz?
莉兹 回答我
Liz, talk to me.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do it?
确定
Yeah.
喂 莉兹
Hello, Liz?
莉兹 拜托
Liz, please.
已静脉注射抗生素以防止感染
Intravenous antibiotic administered to prevent infection.
抗生素 为什么 莉兹 你做了什么
Antibiotics? Why, Liz? What did you do?
我专注在真实的事情上
I focused on what's real.
我失踪多久了
How long have I been missing?
你几天前在社交媒体上还很活跃
You were active on social media a few days ago.
也没人报告你失踪了
And no one has reported you missing.
我有丈夫 他叫里奥
I have a husband. Léo.
我们好像想生个孩子
And I think we were trying to have kids.
-里奥 -对
-Léo? -Yes.
怎么了 你在跟谁说话
What? Who are you talking to?
-没谁 -是关于里奥的吗
-No one. -Is it about Léo?
不是
No.
他还好吗
Is he well?
去找里奥 他会知道发生了什么事
Find Léo. He'll know what happened.
听我说
Listen to me.
根据我们的情报 你从未结过婚
According to our information, you were never married.
什么
What?
不
No, no, no.
我们想生个孩子
We were trying to have kids.
MILO 搜索里奥弗格森博士
MILO, search for Dr. Léo Ferguson.
没有结果
No result.
什么
What?
不可能 这不可能
That's not possible. It's not.
他也在那里 不 不可能
He was there. No, that's not possible.
不可能
That's not possible.
MILO 搜索科技奖颁奖典礼上的 伊丽莎白汉森博士
MILO, search for Dr. Elizabeth Hansen at the Science and Technology Awards.
不
No.
不
No.
-伊丽莎白 -不…
-Elizabeth. -No, no, no…
不可能 我俩明明都在照片中
That's impossible. We were both in the photo.
我们当时在一起 他也在那里
We were together. He was there.
我给他打过电♥话♥ 有人接了
I called him. Someone answered.
是一个女人 她认识他
A woman. She knew him.
-什么女人 -一个女人…
-What woman? -A woman…
-你跟她说了什么 -没什么 她挂断了
-What did you say to her? -Nothing. She hung up.
她认识他
She knew him.
她认识他 她认识里奥
She knew him. She knew Léo.
不 她不是真的
No, she wasn't real.
-这到底是怎么回事 -莉兹 听我说
What's going on?
里奥也不是真的
Liz, listen to me. Léo isn't real either.
-他是真的 -我知道
-He was real. -Yes, I know.
我知道你对此确信不疑
I know you're convinced of it.
是你的大脑在欺骗你 仅此而已
Your mind's playing tricks on you, that's all.
为了帮助你坚持下去
To help you to keep going.
你必须相信我 我会把你救出来的
You have to trust me. I'll get you out.
你在撒谎
You're lying to me.
你打过篮球
You played basketball.
什么
What?
在大学里 你很有天赋
At college. You were gifted.
我觉得你会想听一些关于自己的事
I thought you'd like to hear something about yourself,
而当我在搜集情报时 这一点让我印象深刻
and during my search, that struck me.
篮球
Basketball?
对
Yes.
这一点最为突出
It stood out from the rest.
生物工程博士学位 各种奖学金和奖项…
Doctorate in bioengineering, grants, awards…
你非常令人敬佩
You are impressive.
你有印象吗
Does it ring a bell?
没有
No.
你出生在斯德哥尔摩
You were born in Stockholm.
由单亲妈妈独自抚养长大
Your mother was single and raised you alone.
你六岁的时候 她把你带到了这里
She brought you here when you were six years old.
爱丽丝 她叫爱丽丝
Alice. Her name's Alice.
不是
No.
她不叫爱丽丝
Her name isn't Alice?
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle.
不 我能看到她
No, no, no. I can see her.
-不 莉兹… -我能看到她
-No, Liz… -I can see her.
没关系 听我说
Liz, never mind. Stay with me.
你从巴黎医学院毕业后去了牛津大学
You went to Oxford after medical school in Paris.
牛津大学
Oxford.
我记得牛津大学 我就是在那里遇见里奥的
I remember Oxford. That's where I met Léo.
我就是在那里遇见他的 我知道他是真的
That's where I met him. He's real. I know he is.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
去找里奥 我发誓他真的存在
Look for Léo. I swear he exists.
氧气含量:15%
Oxygen level: 15%.
-注意 血压:210/310 -你人呢 你现在应该找到我了
-Alert. Blood pressure at 210/130. -Where are you? You should have found me.
坚持住 再等几分钟就好
Stay strong. Just a few more minutes.
我需要密♥码♥
I need the codes.
我的人现在就在Cryosalide取密♥码♥
I have guys at Cryosalide getting the codes.
但怎么… 都这么久了
But why? What? It's taking too long.
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
什么 喂
What? Hello?
你在跟谁说话 我听到你在跟人说话
Who are you talking to? I hear you talking to someone.
-你幻听了 -你在说话 不
-You're hearing things. -You're talking. No, no.
莉兹 我们这就来 我们很接近 我们非常接近
Liz. We're on it. We're close. We're really close.
-你撒谎 -我们还有20分钟就到
-You're lying. -We're 20 minutes away.
-是你干的吗 -我们马上就到了
-Are you doing this to me? -We're nearly there.
我参军时 曾在地下的洞里待了三个月
I was in the army. I spent months underground.
是你把我害成这样的
You're doing this to me.
我经历过这种情况 我明白你现在的感受
I've been in that situation. I know what you're going through.
-我会陪着你… -MILO 挂断
-I'm with you-- -MILO, hang up.
-别挂 莉兹… -MILO 挂断
-No, Liz-- -MILO, hang up.
-等等… -通话中断
-Wait. -Disconnected.
有来电
Incoming call.
有来电
Incoming call.
拒接来电
Reject call.
来电已拒接
Call rejected.
MILO 回放最后一次语♥音♥传输的 最后30秒
MILO, play the last 30 seconds of the last transmission again.
我需要密♥码♥
I need the codes.
我的人现在就在Cryosalide取密♥码♥
I have guys at Cryosalide getting the codes.
但怎么…
But why?
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
暂停
Pause.
回放最后五秒
Play the last five seconds again.
暂停
电影精选列表