不 你得相信我 帮帮我 求你了
No, you must believe me. Help me. Please.
-你是认真的 -是
-Are you serious? -Yes.
你能追踪我的电♥话♥来源吗
Can you track my call?
好吧
All right.
试着想起来 某个地方 或任何有帮助的线索
Try to remember. A place… Anything that could help us.
-我不知道… -你记得的最后一件事
-I don't know-- -The last thing you remember.
好像是一家医院
A hospital, I think.
急诊室
The emergency room.
我不知道 一切都很模糊
I don't know, it's all a blur.
-我好害怕 -冷静下来 女士
-I'm scared. -Calm down, ma'am.
别担心 我们会把你救出来的
Don't worry, we'll get you out.
电脑…
The computer…
电脑一定知道
The computer has to know.
MILO 设备的位置
MILO, location of the unit.
无法确定设备的位置
Unit location impossible to determine.
你找到我了吗
Have you found me?
这需要时间 女士 我无法定位你的发射器
It takes time. We're struggling to locate your transmitter.
-什么意思 -我们正在尝试锁定
-What do you mean? -We're trying to zero in.
也许我被埋在地底下了
Maybe I'm buried, underground.
-试着保持冷静 -也许我被活埋了
-Try to stay calm. -Maybe I've been buried alive.
-冷静点 女士 -别再叫我冷静了
-Calm down, ma'am. -Stop telling me to calm down!
听我说 告诉我关于低温舱的一切
Listen, tell me everything you can about the pod.
制♥造♥商 序列号♥ 任何你能找到的信息
The manufacturer, serial number, whatever you can find.
-好 -看看你周围
-Okay. -Look.
-你还在吗 -我还在
-Are you still there? -Yes.
由Cryosalide制♥造♥
Made by Cryosalide.
序列号♥:7485945375-267
Serial number: 74 85 94 53 75 - 267.
找到我了吗
Have you located me?
还是无法定位
We're still having some problems.
我在地下 对吧
I'm underground, right?
如果我在地下 你们就永远都找不到我了
If I'm underground, you'll never find me.
听我说 女士 我们会找到你的
Listen to me, ma'am. We'll find you.
我得把电♥话♥转给我上司
I have to pass you to my superior.
什么 不行 你不能丢下我
What? No, you can't leave me.
我不会丢下你 我不会挂断电♥话♥
-I won't leave you. The line stays open.
不行 你不能走
-No, you can't go.
只要一下子就好了
It'll only take a second. That's all.
别走 拜托
Don't go, please.
我们正在转接你的电♥话♥
We're transferring your call.
也许我应该接受那支镇静剂的
I should have accepted that sedative.
-你需要镇静剂吗 -不需要
-Would you like a sedative? -No.
连接失败
Connection failure.
集中精神
Focus.
好
Okay.
低温设备…
Cryogenics units…
低温设备是医学实验室
Cryogenics units are medical labs.
MILO 能不能给欧米克朗267 进行DNA搜索
MILO, can you do a DNA search for Omicron 267?
好的
Affirmative.
DNA分♥析♥完成
DNA analysis complete.
寻找基因匹配
-Look for a genetic match.
发现一个匹配对象
-One match found.
(DNA搜索:欧米克朗267)
DNA SEARCH: OMICRON 267
(伊丽莎白汉森博士)
伊丽莎白汉森
"Elizabeth Hansen."
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
莉兹
Liz.
莉兹
Liz.
外面有人吗
Is someone there?
救命
Help!
能听到我说话吗 有人吗
Can you hear me? Anyone there?
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
救命啊 能听到我说话吗
Help! Can you hear me?
-有来电 -喂
-Incoming call. -Hello?
-女士 -是
-Ma'am? -Yes.
女士
Ma'am?
能听到吗
Can you hear me?
我的名字是伊丽莎白汉森
My name's Elizabeth Hansen.
但大家好像都叫我莉兹
But I think people call me Liz.
好 很好 这能帮到我们
Good. That's good. It'll help us.
我是科学技术部的莫罗队长
I'm Captain Moreau. Science and Technology.
你能不能看到…
Can you make out…
喂 不
Hello? No.
喂
Hello?
放大网络
-Amplifying network.
-伊丽莎白 你还在吗 -我在 你能听到吗
-Elizabeth, are you there? -Yes, can you hear me?
-喂 听到吗 -听到了
-Hello, can you hear me? -Yes.
你别再消失了
Don't go again.
不 我哪也不去 我会陪着你 我答应
-No, I'm not going anywhere. I'll stay with you. Promise.
你的氧气含量如何
How's your oxygen?
怎么了 你们找到我了吗
What's going on? Have you found me?
莉兹 不 莉兹 专注点 这非常重要
Liz? No, Liz, focus. It's important.
你的氧气含量是多少
What's your oxygen level?
还剩31%
I'm at 31%.
-那我们还有多少时间 -有多少时间做什么
-So, how long do we have? -How long to do what?
听我说 我需要知道 我们还有多少时间
Yes, Liz, listen to me. I need to know how much time we have.
伊丽莎白 莉兹 你还在吗
Elizabeth? Liz? Are you there?
MILO 氧气还能撑多久
MILO. How long before the oxygen runs out?
在适度消耗的情况下 估计最长时间为72分钟
Maximum estimated time with moderate consumption: 72 minutes.
以当前的消耗量则是43分钟
With current level of consumption: 43 minutes.
43分钟
Forty-three minutes?
我需要你告诉我你所记得的一切 任何你能想起的事
I need you to tell me everything you remember. Anything at all.
可疑行为 可能想伤害你的人
Suspect behavior, someone who might want to hurt you.
伤害我 不 应该没有
Hurt me? I don't think so. I don't.
或许有吧 但我不知道
-Or maybe, I suppose, but I don't know.
我需要你好好想想
-I need you to think.
你在隐瞒什么 到底发生了什么事
What are you hiding from me? What's going on?
请你专心想想
Try to focus, please.
你没告诉我真♥相♥
You're not telling me the truth.
告诉我
Tell me.
你知道我在哪里 却不打算告诉我 是吧
You know where I am and won't tell me, is that it?
不是 我们还是无法找到你
No, we haven't managed to locate you.
什么
What?
根据制♥造♥商的说法 那台设备三年前已经被销毁了
According to the manufacturer, that unit was destroyed three years ago.
三年前
Three years ago?
很抱歉 莉兹
I'm sorry, Liz.
MILO 对欧米克朗267进行全面体♥检♥
MILO, full medical check-up for Omicron 267.
所有指标均正常
All parameters are normal.
-未发现任何疾病或异常 -什么
No illness or abnormality detected.
我没病
-I'm not sick.
-莉兹… -我没病
-Liz… -I'm not sick.
我需要你保持坚强
-I need you to stay strong.
我没病
I'm not sick.
病人欧米克朗267的预期寿命是82岁
Life expectancy for Omicron 267 patient: 82 years.
我不应该在这里的
I shouldn't be here.
有人把我放进这东西里
Someone put me in here!
我根本没病
I'm not sick!
注意
Alert.
血压:210/130 脉搏:142次/分
Blood pressure: 210/130. Pulse: 142 bpm.
莉兹 你还在吗
Liz, are you there?
坚持住 好吗
Stay with me, okay?
我们会救你出来的 听我说
We'll get you out. Listen to me.
专注于我的声音 你做得到吗
Focus on my voice. Can you do that?
对 就是这样 冷静下来
There, that's it. Calm down.
我知道你很难受 但你必须保持冷静
I know it's tough, but you must stay calm.
省口气 莉兹 我们会找到你的
Save your breath. Liz, we'll find you.
我们正在尽一切所能
We're doing all we can.
是吗 那你们现在到底在干嘛
Really? And what exactly are you doing right now?
我已经派人查看所有关于你的信息
I have men going over all the information we have about you.
而我的团队正在赶去跟制♥造♥商会面
And my team is on its way to meet the manufacturer.
Cryosalide
电影精选列表