救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Help!
系统失效
System failure.
氧气含量:35%
Oxygen level: 35%.
我在哪里
Where am I?
我是你的医疗接口联络员MILO
I am your Medical Interface Liaison Operator,
我的程序将满足你所有的医疗需求
MILO, programmed to answer all your medical needs.
是谁… 谁干的…
Someone… Who did…
发生什么事了 我怎么什么都不记得
What's going on? Why can't I remember?
你的情绪十分激动
You're highly agitated.
-你需要镇静剂吗 -不需要
-Would you like a sedative? -No.
放我出去
Let me out.
我目前无法满足这个要求
I cannot satisfy that request for now.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
你给我下药了吗
Did you drug me?
是谁给我… 谁
Did someone… Who?
MILO 到底是怎么回事
MILO, what's going on?
-你需要一份进度报告吗 -好
-Would you like a progress report? -Yes.
探测到故障
Fault detected.
处理器3-54的高温耗尽了氧气储备
The heat level in processor 3-54 has depleted oxygen reserves.
暂停医用低温舱
Suspension of medical cryogenics.
低温舱
"Cryogenics"?
我在医院里
I'm in the hospital.
好 我在医院里
Okay, I'm in the hospital.
救命啊 救救我
Help! Help me!
我醒了 有人吗
I'm awake! Anybody there?
求求你 我醒了
Please. I'm awake!
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
有人吗 能听到我说话吗 我醒了
Anybody there? Can you hear me? I'm awake!
救救我
Help!
有人吗 能听到我说话吗
Anybody there? Can you hear me?
救我 救救我
Help! Help me!
氧气含量:34%
Oxygen level: 34%.
好 冷静点
Okay.
低温舱
Pod, cryogenic pod.
我病了 我一定是病了
I'm sick. I have to be sick.
我病入膏肓了 我要死了
I'm terminal. I'm gonna die.
好 这些医疗设备通常都会受到监测
Okay. Normally, medical units are monitored…
但现在出了问题
but here, there's a problem.
会有人来的
Someone will come.
要是出了问题 会有人来的
If there's a problem, someone will come.
MILO
MILO?
有人被告知我的低温舱失效了吗
Has anyone been informed of my pod's failure?
失效诊断于格林尼治平时0432时传送
Failure diagnostic transmitted at 04:32 GMT.
接收于格林尼治平时0433时
Received at 04:33 GMT.
有回应吗 有人来了吗
-Is someone coming?
还未得到回应
-No response yet.
会没事的 他们知道我醒了
It'll be okay. They know I'm awake.
我在医院里 我是安全的 会没事的
I'm in a hospital. I'm safe. It'll be okay.
我不在箱子里
Not in a box.
我不在箱子里
Not in a box.
把注意力集中在呼吸上
Focus. Focus on breathing.
集中在呼吸上 在风上
On breathing. The wind.
呼吸 就是这样
Breathe. That's it.
我不在箱子里
I'm not in a box.
不在箱子里
Not in a box.
MILO
MILO.
我是谁
Who am I?
我叫什么名字
What's my name?
MILO 核对病人身份
MILO, patient identification.
病人身份:欧米克朗267
Patient identity: Omicron 267.
具体点说
Specify.
你是生物体欧米克朗267
You are bio-form Omicron 267.
显示生物体的图像
Display bio-form image.
MILO 病人欧米克朗267 用什么名字登记
MILO, under what name is patient Omicron 267 registered?
欧米克朗267 登记的名字是欧米克朗267
Omicron 267 is registered as Omicron 267.
还真有帮助 谢谢
That helps. Thanks.
关闭图像
Close image.
氧气含量:33%
Oxygen level: 33%.
建议减少消耗量以延缓窒息时间
I suggest reducing consumption to delay asphyxiation.
我怎么了 我为什么会在这里
What's my problem? Why am I here?
你要查询病人267的医疗诊断吗
Would you like to access the medical diagnosis for patient 267?
要
Yes.
正在搜索医疗诊断
Searching medical diagnosis.
我是来这里养病的
I'm here to get well.
无法获得医疗报告
Medical report unavailable.
什么 为什么 明明是你问我要不要的
What? Why? You offered it to me.
低温复活程序未完成
Cryogenic reanimation procedure incomplete.
那需要多长时间
How long will it take?
七分钟53秒
Seven minutes and 53 seconds.
MILO
MILO.
MILO 我求求你 打开它
MILO, please, I'm begging you, open it.
放我出去 求求你
Let me out, please.
求你了 放我出去
Please. Let me out.
MILO
MILO?
MILO 解锁
MILO, unlock.
目前不建议进行解锁
Unlocking is currently not recommended.
继续解锁
Proceed with unlocking.
程序启动
Procedure initiated.
等候授权码
Awaiting authorization code.
若要继续 请输入管♥理♥员♥密♥码♥
Please provide the administrator password to continue.
我没有密♥码♥ 我没有
I don't have it. I don't have it!
等候授权码
Awaiting authorization code.
我说了 我没有密♥码♥
I don't have the code!
程序中断
Procedure interrupted.
系统
The system.
系统可能已经传输了
The system may have transmitted.
MILO 我想给外面打个电♥话♥
MILO, I want to call the outside.
目前无法使用外部通讯
External communications are currently unavailable.
那失效诊断是如何传输的
How was the diagnosis transmitted?
所有数据都通过中♥央♥数据线传输
All data is transmitted via the central data line.
好 那你能用中♥央♥数据线 传输语♥音♥信♥号♥♥吗
Okay. Can you use the central data line to send an audio transmission?
-可以 -很好
-Affirmative. -Okay.
-你想现在开始传输吗 -是的
Do you wish to launch the transmission now?
打给操作中心
Yes. Call the operations center.
操作中心不包括在数据中
The operations center does not feature in the data.
打给…
Call…
打给警♥察♥ MILO
Call the police, MILO.
有247个警方的联♥系♥号♥码
There are 247 contact numbers for the police.
-我应该打哪一个 -第一个
-Which one should I call? -The first on the list.
-你好 -喂 能听到我说话吗
-Hello! -Hello. Can you hear me?
您已接通警♥察♥局
You have reached the police department.
所有通话都会被录音
All calls are recorded.
若想举报罪案或阻止犯罪 请…
To report a crime or prevent a crime, please--
喂
-Go ahead. -Hello? Hello.
-你能听到吗 -女士 我…
-Ma'am, I… -Can you hear me?
是这样的 我被困住了
Okay. I'm locked in.
-喂 你能听到吗 -女士 我听不清楚
-Hello? Can you hear me? -I'm having trouble hearing you.
我在一个低温舱里 很快就要耗尽氧气了
I'm in a cryogenic pod, and I'll soon run out of oxygen.
医用低温舱吗
A medical cryogenic pod?
对 它被封死了 我出不去 你得帮我
Yes. It's sealed, I can't get out. You must help me.
-好 你在哪家医院 -我不知道
-Okay. Which hospital are you in? -I don't know.
我在低温舱里醒来的
I woke up in the pod.
我什么都不记得了
I can't remember anything.
它被封死了 我出不去
It's sealed. I can't get out.
不能敲门来引起他人注意吗
Can't you knock to alert someone?
我试过了 我敲门了 但没人过来
I tried. I knocked. I tried, but no one came.
-好吧 告诉我你的名字和地址 -我…
-Okay. Give me your name and address.
我不知道
-I don't know it.
你知道报假案是刑事罪行吗
You know that a false report is a crime?
电影精选列表