We're just relying on way too many people we don't know
为了快点干完这票 我们依赖了
for this not to go sideways.
太多不认识的人
We're a team. Remember?
我们是一伙的 知道吗
The sooner you start to realize that,
越早意识到这一点
the sooner we can just get on with it.
就能越好地干完
You really think I wanna steal cars for the rest of my life?
你真的觉得我会一辈子都偷车上吗
There are other ways to make dad proud.
还有很多其他方式能让父亲自豪的
Stubborn old dog, wasn't he?
他很固执 不是吗
Never thought I'd forgive him when he left.
在他离世时 我从未想过原谅他
Then seeing him in that hospital bed,
当时看着他躺在病床上
chasing dreams till the very end.
直到最后一刻都在逐梦
He wasn't the best dad.
除了让我俩成为一体以外
He brought us together, though, didn't he?
他不是个好父亲
It's just Stephanie. She... she changes things.
斯蒂芬妮改变了所有事情
No, Andrew. She doesn't.
不 安德鲁 她没有
The reason why you love her
你爱她是因为
is because she's more like us than you care to admit.
她很像我们俩
Surely, you see that.
当然你是知道的
So what are you saying?
所以你想表达什么
We continue to work together as a threesome?
我们要继续以三人组行动吗
Well,
额
I mean, I wouldn't have used that word,
我本不想说三人组这词的
but now that you mentioned it...
但既然你这么说了
Is there a moment you can't ruin?
你能不能有一刻不堕落啊
Don't you know this market isn't safe for foreigners?
你不知道这个集市对外国人来说很不安全吗
Come with me.
跟我走
Get your hands off me. Move it.
把你的手放开 走
Thief!
有小偷
Get out of my way!
让开
Don't we know them?
我们认识他们吗
Panahi's men.
帕那西的手下
Run!
跑啊
Go left!
左边
They took her. What?
他们把她抓走了 什么
Morier's men, they snatched Stephanie at the market.
摩里耶的手下在集市上把斯蒂芬妮抓走了
Morier!
摩里耶
Hey, hold it right there!
喂 站那别动
Hey.
喂
Watch your manners, boy.
小样 注意你的言行
Where is she, huh?
她在哪
Try it.
你再走试试
You wanna see her?
想见她吗
Come on.
来吧
Steph! Andrew, stop!
斯蒂芬 安德鲁 停下
No! Wait.
不 等一下
Calm down. Think about it.
冷静下来想一想
Stop. Stop!
放手放手
I understand you boys are thinking of running away from France
我知道你们俩计划着逃出法国
without stealing the one car I want.
不去偷我要的车
No!Wait! You're trying to make a fool of me.
不 等等 你俩在耍我
She's not in this!
这不关她的事
Everyone is in this.
每一个人都逃不掉的
No!
不!
Please.
拜托
If you don't bring me that vintage Ferrari,
如果你不把那辆法拉利给我
this pretty girl's face will be nothing but a skid mark.
这美人的脸蛋将被毁成轮胎的痕迹
Then I'm gonna kill everyone you know.
然后我会杀了你们所有人
Everyone you ever said” bonjour “ to.
每一个 你曾经对他说你好的人
I'm gonna kill every last one of them
我要杀死他们中的最后一个
in ways that would make the devil hide his eyes.
用魔鬼都不敢看的手段
Am I making myself completely clear? Yes.
我说的很清楚吧? 是的
Well then, let's consider our deal officially renegotiated.
那么 让我们考虑一下我们的正式谈判吧
I wanna hear your plan,
我想知道你的计划
and I wanna meet your crew,every last one of them.
我还想见你的伙计们 每一个
Can I have a word with my brother for a second?
我可以和我兄弟说句话吗? 就一会儿
Come on. Andrew!
过来 安德鲁!
Think.
你想一下
This changes everything. No, it doesn't, Andrew.
这会改变所有的事 不 不会 安德鲁
We can adapt.
我们可以接受
I can't lose her. Neither can I.
我不能失去她 我也是
Hey.
嘿
Yeah?
什么?
Okay. You wanna know the plan?
好吧 你想了解这个计划吗?
Meet us and our team tomorrow morning at the chapelle.
我和我的队伍明早在教堂等你
So, let's hear how you're gonna do this.
所以 让我们听听你要怎么做这件事
The best way to steal from a thief
从一个小偷那偷东西最好的方法是
is to lure him away from the stash.
就是引诱他离开储藏室
How are we gonna do that?
我们会怎么做呢?
Well...
嗯...
First, we're gonna get our hands on a bulldozer.
首先 我们要弄到一辆推土车
Whoa!
哇!
Then we're gonna steal some stuff.
然后我们将偷些东西
Police cars, police vans,
警式小轿车 警式货车
and some riot gear.
还有一些防暴装备
So you're gonna boost police cars.
所以说你要偷警车
Klemp has a lot of policemen in his pocket.
克兰普收买♥♥了不少警♥察♥
We know, and we're counting on that.
我们知道 我们全指望这个了
Yes? Max klemp?
你好? 马♥克♥思♥·克兰普吗?
This is Corinne from the police station in Marseille.
我是马塞警局的科林
I was told to tip you that you are being raided sometime today.
有人让我告诉你 你今天将会遭到袭击
Come on. Let's go. Alpha team left.
出动 全体出动 阿尔法队出动
Bravo, right. Go, go, go!
好样的 没错 走 走 走!
If you back a rat into a corner,
如果你把一只老鼠逼得无路可退
he'll bare his teeth and fight to the death.
他会咬牙血战到底
But if you give that rat an option, he'll take it.
但如果你给它一个选择 他会接受
And then you can steer him in whichever direction you want.
然后你可以让他在任何你想要的方向
And how are you sure he'll run?
你怎么确保他会跑?
Because all rats desert a sinking ship.
因为所有的老鼠都会抛弃下沉的船
It's instinct.
这是本能
Just remember, you're dealing with a very smart rat.
你要记住 和你打交道的可是一只非常聪明的老鼠
We're smarter.
我们更聪明
What the hell is this?
这他妈是什么?
Just be cool.
冷静点
Weapons down! Now!
放下武器!立刻!
How stupid do you think I am?
你认为我有多蠢?
The minute your cousin stepped foot on my property,
你的堂弟踏进我的地盘时
I knew you were up to something.
我就知道你要做什么了
You learned nothing from our history.
你没有从我们以前的交往中涨知识
You have something of value, I take it.
你有点值钱的东西 我知道
The drugs, the mule routes, the ports, and now Marseille.
毒品 骡子路线 港口 现在是马赛
This is my town. I'll never let you take it.
这可是我的小镇 我绝不会让你把它夺走
I tell you one thing.
我告诉你一件事
I'm always 10 steps ahead of him,
我总比他快十步
so whatever you're gonna do,
所以无论你做什么
I'd think twice.
我会三思
Good to see you, old friend.
见到你真好 老朋友
Take him tomorrow, and I am coming with you.
明天把他带过来 我和你们一起去
That's not a good idea if we're gonna do this.
这不是一个好主意 如果我们这么做的话
"If"?
“如果?”
I say tomorrow.
我说明天
And I'll drive that car.
我还会开那辆车
7:00 A.M. here.
早上7:00 到这里来
Keep an eye on them.
看着他们
Too bad we have to leave your sexy girl behind, huh?
不得不离开你的性感女朋友可真惨啊 对吗?
I'm sure my cousin will take good care of her.
我保证我堂哥会照看好她的
Hey, I wanna talk to someone.
嘿 我想和某人谈谈
Listen, you bastards, let me out!
听着 你们这些杂种 放我出去!
Thanks.
谢谢
Good evening.
晚安
So, the food is good?
这饭好吃吗?
电影精选列表