And so, ladies and gentlemen,
好了 女士们先生们
we come to our final item,
最后一件拍卖♥♥品
a 1937 Bugatti type 57sc Atlantic,
1937款布加迪 大西洋57SC
one of only two in the world.
世上仅有两辆
I could take the time to further describe this absolute gem.
我可以慢慢描述这件宝贝
but you wouldn't be here today
但如果不是今天
if you hadn't been dreaming about this car your entire life.
恐怕你一辈子做梦都不会见到这辆车
Bidding starts at $30 million.
竞拍起价 三千万美元
$30 million, anybody?
三千万美金 有人吗?
Thank you, madam. $30 million.
谢谢您 夫人 三千万美元
Do I hear 32?
有三千二百万吗?
$32 million. Thank you, sir.
三千二百万美元 谢谢您 先生
Thirty-four, anyone?
三千四百万 有人吗?
Thirty-four, on the telephone.
三千四百万 电♥话♥竞拍
Thirty-six, anybody?
三千六百万 有人吗?
Thirty-six.
三千六百万
Thirty-six over there.
三千六百万那边
Thirty-eight. Do I have 38?
三千八百万 有三千八百万吗?
Thirty-seven, if you like.
三千七百万 如果你喜欢
What do you think?This is the one?
你怎么看?是那家伙吗?
Thirty-seven. Thank you, sir.
三千七百万 谢谢您 先生
Thirty-seven over there.
三千七百万那边
Here. $38 million, on the telephone.
三千八百万美元 电♥话♥竞拍
Thirty-nine, in the room.
三千九百万 现场竞拍
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 先生
$40 million. $40 million.
四千万美元 四千万美元
Going once, going twice...
一次 两次
Final call at $40 million...
最后一次 四千万美元
$41 million.
四千万美元
$41 million, I have a bid.
四千一百万美元 有人出
Going once, going twice...
一次 两次
Sold for $41 million.
四千一百万美元成交
Congratulations. The car is yours, sir.
祝贺 这辆车是您的了 先生
Come on.
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on, Gabriela. Call me.
快点 加布里埃拉 打给我
That phone's not gonna ring.
电♥话♥不会响的
You don't know that.
你怎么知道
I'm on a bridge in the south of France
我在法国南部的桥上
instead of on a beach in Brazil, counting our money,
而不是在巴西海滩上数钱
because you fell for the mark.
因为你获胜前跌倒了
I didn't fall, okay?
我没跌倒好吧
If you look around,
如果你看看周围
and you don't know who the mark is
如果你不知道目标是谁
then it's you.
那就是你
That Ferrari is not coming back.
那辆法拉利已经回不来了
You were played by a very bad girl.
你被坏姑娘耍了
She'll call.
她会来电♥话♥的
She'll call.
她会的
can we focus, please?
集中注意力好吗?
I do love the bad girls, though.
我就是喜欢坏娘们
Focus.
集中注意力
All right, i heard you the first time.
好 我听到了
I bet you did, with those big-ass ears.
我怀疑你耳朵有问题
There's nothing wrong with my ears.
我耳朵没毛病
I've got dad's ears.
我继承了我爸的耳朵
That's us. You got this?
该上了 你开车?
Yeah. Do you?
对啊 你想开?
You might need more of a running start.
你最好跑快点
Oh, you're gonna tell me how to do my job, now?
别对我指手画脚
I'm just saying, one more step might make all the difference.
我只是想说 多走一步 创造先机
Just drive.
开你的车
Seriously?
认真的?
Huh.
呵
Don't stop.
别停
Keep driving.
继续开
What's going on?
发生什么事?
Push him!
撞他!
Faster!
快点!
Okay.
看好了
Stop the truck!
停车!
I can't brake!
停不下来!
Hey, brother.
嘿,老铁
I should be driving.
应该我开车的
You're flooding it, man.
你搞什么溢流
Cutting the brakes? Really?
你切断了刹车?是么?
That was your decision?
你决定的?
I saved your ass back there.
我刚才可是救了你一命
You should learn to be kinder to your brother.
你应该对你兄弟好点
Half-brother. Yeah.
是同父异母的小弟
We were trying not to draw attention to ourselves.
我们最好别引起注意
You know, i usually take your general shit attitude towards me
我通常会对你的狗屁态度
as a thinly-veiled cry for help
毕恭毕敬
but not today, brother,
但今天不行 大哥
because this beauty is our first step to getting flush.
因为这辆美人被我先开走了
Whoo-hoo!
喔呼
Look, I'm sorry. I didn't...
我很抱歉 我没有
Hi, Garrett.
嗨 加勒特
You climbed out of our bed, tip-toed over the floor,
你竟敢下床 踮着脚尖开溜
and left me there to steal that car.
丢下我 去偷那辆车
We are a team.
我们是团队
You can't sideline me on this one.
你不能不带我
Well, I... I tried to convince him,
我试过说服他的
but he wasn't having any of it.
但他没有任何表示
I'll give you a minute.
给你们一分钟
Yeah. Steph...
斯蒂芬
You've got to let me in, Andrew.
你得让我参与 安德鲁
All the way in.
全程参与
Just tell me, "you got it."
只要说 “带你玩”
You got it.
带你玩
Come on.
来吧
Let's toast to Marseille.
为马赛干杯
Damn right, baby.
没错 宝贝
Yeah, if jackass over here can learn how to follow a plan.
如果这个笨蛋会遵循计划的话
Come on! Your plan was to hang off the side of a truck.
拜托 你的计划就是吊在卡车侧面
If only your dad could see you right now.
要是你老爸在就好了
Here we go.
又来了
Did I ever tell you about the time I changed the oil on that '62 Ferrari?
我有没有说过那次我把1962款法拉利机油给换了?
Terrible impression of dad.
老爸震惊了
Greatest goddamn day a grease jockey like me ever had.
有史以来我最棒一次的驾驶
See, I heard the Ferrari before I saw it.
那辆法拉利真的是 未见其形 先闻其声
Felt it shake the floor of the garage.
感觉车♥库♥地板都在震
He's not gonna stop.
他真是滔滔不绝
The body was like that of a...Elegant woman.
车身犹如优雅的女人
The paint, a perfect red. The oil...
油漆 完美的红色 汽油
We've really got to get him a girl.
我们真得给他找个姑娘
For a few hours, everything felt right in the world.
几个小时后 世界真美好
And then, like a vision, it was gone.
然后就像幻象 它消失了
Okay. Time for bed, old man.
好了 该睡觉了 老头子
Fine.
好吧
Bye.
再见
Hey.
嘿
Get some sleep. I'm serious.- Yeah.
去睡会儿 我认真的 - 嗯
We've got a car to fence in the morning.
明早我们有车要搞
Yeah, you're right. We should call it a night.
你说对了 今晚收工
Or...
不然
So, what was that you were saying about "all the way in"?
你说“全程参与”是什么意思?
Beautiful.
漂亮
You have delivered the dream.
你们交付了梦想之车
Oh, that's the foster guarantee.
福斯特家的口碑嘛
电影精选列表