The next morning,Gabriela's gone,and so is the Ferrari.
第二天早上 加芙列拉不见了 法拉利也不见了
Oof! Screwed two times.
被耍了两次啊
Not quite.
不完全是
Actually,while I was recovering,
其实 在我恢复精气的时候
Andrew sawthe car leave at dawn.
安德鲁看到车子在黎明的时候开走了
He could have chased it. I know I would have.
他本来可以追的 反正我知道我会
The road was blocked.
路上都被堵住了
Which is why you should have done the riviera run.
这就是为什么你应该用rivera跑
What? Yeah.
什么? 就是那个
What, did you just make that up? Yup.
你刚刚是不是瞎编的? 是
It's catchy.
太顺口了
What's that? Riviera run?
那是什么? 你说rivera跑吗?
Okay.
好的
So you're holding the throttle while mashing the brake at the same time.
就是你在踩刹车的同时控制油门
It's not as easy as it sounds, okay?
这不像听起来那么简单
Too much pressure,and the engine stalls.
压力太大 发动机会熄火
Too little,and you lose speed.
压力太小 又不够快
And then,when you let it go...
然后 当你放开的时候
Riviera run.
你应该用里维耶拉式跑法
That doesn't actually work.
那根本就没有用
Yes, it does.
不 有用
You didn't try it.
你没有试过
You weren't there.
你当时又不在
Stop.
闭嘴
So that's it?
所以就是这样?
You don't get involved with girls on jobs anymore?
你就再也不想和女生一起工作了?
I think you should dance with me.
我认为你应该和我跳一曲
Yeah?Only if you give me my phone back first.
是吗 除非你先把我手♥机♥还回来
It's not gonna ring.
它可不会响起来
They're good.
他们开的不错
Really good.
真的不错
Meh.
咩
You have friends that can drive like that?
你有这样车技的朋友吗
So what's your plan?
你的计划是什么
Don't need one.
没有计划
Got to be able to adapt.
你必须适应
Just start low. Yeah, I know what to do.
慢慢来 好吧 我知道该做什么
Garrett, let me help you with this.
加勒特 让我帮你吧
These people... No, thanks.
这些人… 不 心领了
Fair, but firm. That's what I always do.
公平且坚定 是我一贯作风
I don't steal from people who don't have it coming.
要盗亦有道
Fine. Be my guest.
好 请自便
Who wants bouillabaisse?
谁要喝鱼汤
I'm buying.
我要
We're prepared to pay you each 1,000 Euros for your driving services.
我们准备每人一千欧元作为驾驶报酬
All right, then.
那好吧
You know the way out.
你知道怎么出去吧
Look, you guys need to counter. That's how this works.
看 你们需要考虑一下 这是计划
Otherwise, I don't know where your heads are, so...
其实 我不知道你们负责人在哪 所以
Okay, then. Just a little bit of help, please.
好吧 那 就拜托你们帮帮忙 拜托了
Five grand. It's my final offer.
五千美元 不能再高了
5000, is that OK?
5000 成交?
What?
蛤?
Each? Each.
每人? 每人
Just for driving?
只是开车?
They don't speak English?
他们不会英语?
I tried to tell you, but...
我想告诉你来着 可你
You knew about this, didn't you?
你也看出来了?是吧
No.
不
You're a wanker.
你无♥耻♥
Five grand. We're good, then.
五千美元 我们好吧
Of course. Always.
当然 一直都好
That's women for you!
那是你的女人们
Who's that?
那是谁?
Hey, who are you, huh?
嘿 你是谁 啊
You're gonna swing that thing? Go ahead.
你要晃那东西?去吧
Except I understand you wanna get in with Max klemp.
除非我知道你要跟马♥克♥思♥·柯朗姆普打交道
I can help with that.
我能帮你
Hey, I asked you a question.
嘿 我有一个问题
My name is Laurent.
我叫洛伦特
Well, this was lovely, Laurent. Morier.
呃 这是可爱的洛伦特
Laurent morier.
洛伦特
I'm jacomo morier's first cousin.
我是贾科莫·摩里耶的堂弟
I believe you had a nice day of skeet shooting with him.
我觉得你两有一天双向射击的愉快经历
He asked me to join up with you.
他让我来找你的
Help you with whatever you have planned.
不管你计划什么都帮你
So, you mean, spy on us and report back to him.
所以你是在监视我们给他汇报吗
Exactly.
对
Let me ask you, who is your contact
我问你 谁是联♥系♥人
inside Max klemp's organization?
马科斯·柯朗姆普组织里的?
I'll tell you.
你会知道的
It's me.
是我
How?
什么
I know a guy who knows a guy.
我知道一个认识这方面人的家伙
The guy I know is kuhn.
这个人是库恩
Does dirty work for klemp
给柯朗姆普处理阴私的
but he cannot ignore an easy score.
但是他不会放任这种小事
Mr. kuhn.
库恩先生
What the hell do you want, Laurent morier?
你♥他♥妈♥想要什么 罗伦·摩里耶?
I have a business proposition you might be interested in.
我这里有一桩您可能感兴趣的生意
And what's your cousin think of you being here?
你来这里你堂哥作何感想?
What my cousin doesn't know is what my cousin doesn't know.
我堂哥不知道的事就别告诉他了
What are your names? Foster.
你们叫什么
I'm Garrett, and this is my brother, Andrew.
我是盖洛特 这是我兄弟安德鲁
That's cute. Who's in charge?
有意思 那谁是管事的
I am.
我
I got this one, boys.
我接了
Okay, here's the deal.
好 这是交易
These guys are the two best drivers in the business.
这是行业里最好的两个老司机
We can steal anything with an engine.
我们能偷到所有带发动机的东西
Armored trucks, high-end delivery vans...
装甲卡车 高端运货车
Why don't we just show you? Wait.
我们不直接给你展示一下 等着
If we pull a job for you, we get an introduction.
如果我们给你帮你干一票 你帮我们介绍
To whom? Max klemp.
介绍给谁? 马科斯`柯朗姆普
I don't know Max klemp.
我不认识他
Oh, come on.
别这样
Well, that's too bad.
唔 那太糟了
Wait.
等下
Here. Hold that.
这里 抓紧
Now he's just showing off.
他现在在炫技
Get back in here.
回来这
Are you done yet?
完了?
Good.
好样的
But enough games. Take a look out there.
玩够了吧 看那
See that cargo plane?
看见那辆运输机没
It's a vehicle with an engine, right?
他是带了发动机的运输工具 对吧
I want you to stop it.
你们去把他停下来
Now.
现在
What?
什么
Listen, that's not what we meant.
听着 我们不是这个意思
If that plane takes off, then you can forget about Max klemp.
如果飞机起飞 那你们不用找马科斯·柯朗姆普了
Garrett? Yeah.
盖洛特?收到
You see that plane about to take off? Yeah.
你看到那辆要起飞的飞机了吧 嗯
Don't let it.
阻止它
Really?
没开玩笑?
Oh, where are you going?
啊 你去哪
To watch you.
在旁边看你
What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥干什么
We've got a plane to catch.
我们有一架飞机要劫
You can watch from right here.
你可以就在这看
电影精选列表