你疯了吗
Are you insane?
他说得没错
He's right.
那是头怪物
It's a monster.
所以我们必须给它献礼
So we have to offer it something.
不
No.
我们得将它捕杀
We have to hunt it down.
盖尔 那种东西是捕杀不了的
Geirr,you can't hunt this thing.
阿德姆试过了
Adem tried
结果他现在死了
and now he's gone.
我们得找地方避难
We need shelter.
走
Move.
到别的地方等死吗
To die somewhere else?
人类无法从恶魔手里逃脱
You can't escape a demon.
我想离开
I want to leave.
我可以带大家进山 帮我们找到新家
I'll lead us to the mountains and we'll find a home.
没人会追随你 孩子
No one's going to follow you, boy.
你看她干什么
What are you looking at her for?
带我们逃出去
Get us out of here.
走吧
Move.
我能带大家逃出去
I can get us out of here.
不 你不行
No you can't.
够了
Enough of this!
已经给过你机会了
You've had your chance.
现在开始听我的
Now we do it my way.
我拥有智慧
I am wisdom.
伊芙孕育生命
Ave carries life.
盖尔是我们的武器
Geirr is our spear.
至于流浪者
But a stray?
我们需要什么 你就提供什么
You're for whatever we need.
是从哪天开始的
When did it first appear?
你第一次滴下血
When you started to bleed.
那东西能闻见你
It can smell you.
我也能闻见
I can smell you.
放开我
Get off me!
住手
Don't!
放开我
Get off me!
恶魔啊
Demon!
带走她吧
Grab her!
恶魔啊
Demon!
放开我
Get off me!
不要
Please!
恶魔
Demon!
你为什么要帮他
Why are you helping him?
因为他没错
Because he's right.
他是疯子
He's crazy!
我不会再失去孩子了
I won't lose another baby.
带她走
Take her.
带她走
Take her!
带她走
Take her.
跟上
Come on!
贝雅 别追了
Beyah, stop!
它能带我们离开森林
It will lead us out!
盖尔
Geirr!
继续
Come on!
够了
Stop it!
追不到了
It's over!
我找到它的踪迹了
I've got the trail.
它长得和我们一样
It's like us.
不
No.
不一样
It's not.
我看见它拖走了伊芙的尸体
I saw it take Ave's body.
为什么
Why?
因为它是怪物
Because it's a monster.
我想回去
I want to go back.
已经没有回头路了
There's nowhere to go back to.
我们在野外无法生存
We won't survive out here.
那东西如果有栖身之所 我们就得占领它
If that thing has shelter we need to take it.
万一它还有更多同类呢
What if there are more?
那我们早被它们杀死了
Then they'd have killed us already.
它一直在试图把我们吓跑
It's been trying to scare us away.
你怎么都不害怕
Why aren't you scared?
我当然怕
I am scared.
但我更想活下去
But I want to live.
这是陷阱
It's a trap.
我们只能前进
We have no choice.
盖尔
Geirr!
爸爸在哪
Where's my Dad?
贝雅 不要
Beyah, stop!
盖尔
Geirr!
快跑
Come on!
赫伦
Heron!
快点 赫伦
Faster Heron!
快
Come on!
帮忙 贝雅
Help, Beyah!
快救人
Help!
你都做了什么
What have you done?
它们不死 我们就得死
It was them or us.
你是怪物 怪物
Monster! Monster!
住手 赫伦
Stop, Heron!
我们一直在挨饿
We were starving.
他们喂我吃的
They fed me!
他们想要救我
They wanted to save me!
你是怪物
Monster!
够了
Enough!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
他死了
He's dead!
他们全都死了
They're all dead!
是那些东西杀了他们
Those things killed them.
他们不是东西
They weren't things
他们和我们一样
they were like us.
贝雅 给我讲个故事
Beyah, tell me a story.
故事始于一名流浪者
It began with a stray
她在为自己寻找家园
looking for a home.
途中她闯入一片怪物栖身的大♥陆♥
She journeyed into a land of monsters.
愤怒和恐惧侵蚀了她
Corrupted by fear and rage...
她杀了那些怪物 占领了它们的洞穴
she killed the monsters and took their cave.
直到这时她才看清他们的生存方式
Only then did she see how they had lived.
伊芙
Ave?
他们把她带来这里是为了祭奠她
They brought her here to honour her
以及她的宝宝
and her baby.
她总算明白他们是出于救人才掳走一名男孩
How they had stolen a boy because they wanted to save him.
明白了他们是如何照顾同伴
How they had cared for others.
并如何感受到威胁和恐惧
She saw how they had been threatened and afraid.
她明白了他们和她一样都是人类
She saw they were people just like her.
流浪者意识到自己其实找到了家园
The stray realised she had found a home
但她亲手毁了它
and she had destroyed it.
随着时间推移 流浪者和男孩学会了如何生存
In time the stray and the boy learned to survive.
新人类由此起源
The first of a new people.
我们现在该怎么做
What do we do now?
重建家园
We try again.
电影精选列表