抓到你了
Got you!
你是傻瓜吗
Are you stupid?
不准乱跑
Don't wander off!
听明白吗 听明白吗
Do you understand? Do you understand?
伊芙
Ave.
盖尔
Geirr.
让他们休息 我们去狩猎
They can rest, we hunt.
从这里绕过去
We'll go around.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我是不会带他们穿越森林的
I'm not taking them through a forest.
我们必须待在空旷处
We stay in the open.
可那得多走好几天
But that will add days.
我们绕过森林走
We'll go around.
对他们而言不会太辛苦吗
Won't it be too hard for the others?
等他们吃饱肚子就不会了 快走吧
They'll be fine once they've eaten. Come on.
她需要进食 阿德姆
She must eat, Adem.
杀了它 杀了它
Kill it! Kill it!
杀了它 杀了它
Kill it! Kill it!
闭嘴
Stop!
继续盯梢
Keep watch.
我的姑娘
My girl
别离篝火太远
don't stray too far from the fire.
天气越来越冷
It's getting cold.
我们的食物也吃完了
We've got no food.
伊芙身体很弱
Ave is so tired.
我的宝宝可能挺不过这趟旅程
My baby may not survive this journey.
我能接受这一点是因为我有赫伦
I can accept that because I have Heron.
还有你
And you.
你能满足我的需要
You're for whatever I need.
那是什么
What was that?
那是什么
What was that?
阿德姆 怎么了 -安静
Adem, what was... -Shut up!
赫伦
Heron?
赫伦
Heron!
赫伦 -赫伦
Heron! -Heron!
赫伦
Heron!
他被什么抓走了 -回来
What took him? -Come back!
能听见我吗
Can you hear me?
你看见了什么
What did you see?
你现在追不到他的
You can't track him now!
等天亮再说
Wait until light.
他是我儿子
He's my son.
不
No!
阿德姆 别走
Adem, stop!
你看好他们
You watch them.
我们不能分散
We can't split up!
我一个人办不到
I can't do this on my own!
万一你出事了
If something happens to you!
想想伊芙
Think about Ave!
你的宝宝会没命
Your baby will die!
大家都会没命
We'll all die.
天亮了
It's time.
贝雅
Beyah.
我不要跟他一起去
I'm not going with him.
我们没别的选择
We have no choice.
这是什么
What is it?
不知道 但这不是血
I don't know.But it's not blood.
赫伦还活着
Heron's alive.
赫伦
Heron!
赫伦
Heron!
阿德姆
Adem
我们过不去
we can't.
他就在里面
He's in there.
阿德姆
Adem!
清醒点
Think!
这里越来越暗
It's getting dark.
万一他已经死了呢
What if he's already dead?
那就是你害的
Then it's your fault!
我嘱咐过你盯好梢
I told you to keep watch.
继续走
Keep moving.
我需要休息
I need rest.
你们陪她一起
Stay with her.
不 她正处于交合期
No! She's on heat.
就是她把那东西引来的
That's what brought it to us.
那就跟上我
Then keep up.
他会害死我们所有人
He's going to get us all killed.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
阿德姆
Adem!
阿德姆
Adem!
阿德姆
Adem.
阿德姆 你儿子已经死了
Adem, your son is dead.
跑
Run.
快来
Come on!
你干嘛停下
Why have you stopped?
点火
Light a fire.
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
不点火 我们都会死在黑暗里
We light a fire or we die in the dark.
你害了我们
You've killed us.
你害了我们
You've killed us!
快点 贝雅
Hurry, Beyah!
我们被困住了
We've been trapped.
盖尔
Geirr!
我们都会死
We're all going to die!
做点什么
Do something.
他救不活了 快做点什么
We can't save him.Do something.
你必须帮他解脱
You have to do it.
我做不到
I can't.
我们就不该来这里
We should never have come here.
我们得藏起来
We need to hide.
藏不住的
We can't hide.
它会找到我们
It will find us.
我们必须保持清醒然后...
We have to stay awake and...
什么
And?
跟它搏斗
Fight?
像你哥哥那样
Like your brother?
我们必须做点什么
We have to do something!
怎么了
What's wrong?
她怎么了
What's wrong?
伊芙
Ave!
快救她
Help her!
要是再不给她吃东西
If she doesn't eat
她就会死
she'll die.
现在我们有食物
We've got something to eat now.
不
No.
他会希望我们这么做
It's what he'd want.
这是为了他的孩子
It's for his child.
我们不会同类相食
We don't eat our own.
我们不是怪物
We're not monsters.
你想不想活下去
Do you want to survive?
拿着
Take it.
那你就别看
Then look away.
那东西为什么不杀我们
Why doesn't it just kill us?
我们侵犯了它的领地 它在惩罚我们
We trespassed.It's punishing us.
它会吃了我们
It's going to eat us.
它没有吃阿德姆
It didn't eat Adem.
对
No.
是你吃的
You did.
我们必须想办法安抚它
We have to appease it.
野兽是没办法安抚的
You can't appease an animal.
那东西是恶魔
It's a demon!
电影精选列表