四万五千年前
给我讲个故事
Tell me a story.
现在不行 赫伦
Not now, Heron.
求你了
Please.
我不是你母亲
I'm not your mother.
讲故事给我儿子听
Tell my son a story.
我能跟你讲讲我们的目的地吗
I can tell you about where we're going?
你父亲正在带我们寻找食物和住处
Your father's going to find us food and shelter.
那里有成群的动物可以捕获
There will be herds of animals
温暖的洞穴可以居住
to hunt,warm caves to live in.
赫伦是男孩
Heron's a boy.
该让他听听什么是冲突和斗争
He needs to hear about conflict. Struggle.
你懂什么叫斗争吗
What do you know about struggle?
赫伦
Heron
想听听我的故事吗
would you like to hear my story?
故事始于一支随季节迁徙的人类部族
It begins with a people that moved with the seasons.
他们于夏季迁往自己的狩猎场
In summer they arrived at their hunting grounds
但牛群却不见踪迹
but the herds did not.
面对饥荒 族人们决定返回南方
Facing starvation,they decided to return south
但一名任性的年轻人却产生了不同想法
but a headstrong young man had other ideas.
他想朝西方迁徙
He wanted to head west
去寻找存在于儿时故事里的大♥陆♥
to a land of his childhood stories.
去那里要经历巨大的考验
There would be a test to reach this land.
途中要穿越汪♥洋♥大海
A journey across a great sea.
但回报也无可估量
But the reward would be bounty unknown.
那片土地拥有数不尽的猎物
A place teeming with animals to hunt.
肥沃的山谷
With fertile valleys
以及布满温暖洞穴的无边山脉
and immense mountains filled with warm caves.
族中长老对他的想法不屑一顾
The elders laughed at the idea.
于是我们的英雄
So our hero
带着他的后嗣
his heir
他的伴侣
his mate
他的弟弟
his younger brother
一名勇敢的谋士
a brave advisor
以及一名流浪者
and a stray
踏上了航海之旅
took to the sea.
他们与山一般高的海浪殊死搏斗
They battled waves as high as mountains.
风暴将他们的食物席卷一空
The storm stole their provisions.
但就在所有希望破灭之时
But just as all hope was gone
海面平静了下来
the sea calmed
应许之地出现在了他们眼前
and the promised land appeared.
英雄拯救大家于危难
Our hero had delivered their salvation.
他们来到了这片可以让孩子茁壮成长
A place where their children would flourish
长辈安享天年的新大♥陆♥
and the elders could find peace.
他们自己的天堂
Their own paradise.
贝雅
Beyah!
我们成功了
We made it!
你要把我压扁了
You're squashing me!
然而好景不长
But it was cursed.
这里的土地无法生长
The earth was barren.
一切都暴露在狂风的肆虐下
Exposed to incessant wind...
小心 欧代尔
Careful, Odal.
阿德姆 你没给我们找到食物和住所
You haven't found us food or shelter, Adem.
你根本不知道那里有什么
And you don't know what's out there.
不管有什么 我都能处理好
Whatever's out there,I can handle it.
那里到底有什么 欧代尔
What is out there, Odal?
寒冷
Cold.
饥饿
Starvation.
远比你父亲强大的恶魔
Demons more powerful than your father.
邪恶 嗜血的怪物
Evil, bloodthirsty things.
这里根本不是他儿时故事里的乐土
This isn't the happy place of his childhood stories.
而是一片古老
This land is old
黑暗之地
and dark.
那我会当你们的光
Then I am the light.
把光明照向黑暗的危险
The danger in bringing light to a dark place
在于你可能会窥见藏身于其中之物
is that you might find out what lives in the darkness.
够了
Enough!
根本没有什么恶魔
There are no demons.
要是我们一直留在老地方
If we'd stayed where we were
你们早死光了
you'd all be dead.
但在这里 你们还有新机会
But here, you have a chance.
这都要靠我
Because of me.
片名:源起黑暗
那个不能吃
Don't eat that.
我太饿了
I'm so hungry.
我知道
I know.
也许我们得吃掉欧代尔了
Maybe we'll have to eat Odal.
杀了它 杀了它
Kill it! Kill it!
杀了它
Kill it!
杀了它
Kill it!
不用担心他
Don't worry about him.
我不担心 他能第一个吃到食物
I'm not.He'll eat first.
流浪者只能最后一个
Strays eat last.
你已经不是流浪者了
You're not a stray anymore.
你是我们的一份子
You're with us
我会照顾好你
and I'll look after you.
赫伦
Heron!
我们该走了
We're setting out.
你会知道的
You'll see.
我们是要去那边吗
Is that where we're going?
是的 赫伦
Yes, Heron.
那边的山脚下到处都是洞穴
The foothills will be full of caves.
不出三天
In three days
我们就能住进温暖又安全的新家
we'll be safe and warm in a new home
而这里的一切都将属于我们
and all of this will belong to us.
我向你保证
I promise you.
继续前进
Let's go.
它是不小心摔下来的吗
Did it fall over the edge?
是被逼的
It was forced.
已经什么都不剩了
There's nothing left of it.
别告诉其他人
Don't tell the others.
为什么
Why?
这代表有猎物存在
It means there's prey.
因为我不确定是什么东西干的
Because I don't know what did this.
我们必须回去找他们
We need to get back to them.
这里太暴露了
We're too exposed.
阿德姆 我们太暴露了
Adem, we're too exposed.
这是处很好的制高点
It's a good vantage point.
为了观察什么
For what?
这里什么鬼东西都没有
There's fuck all here.
就因为这样 长老们才不愿意带你一起去南方
This is why the elders wouldn't take you south.
要不是我可怜你
I took pity on you.
你需要我
You need me.
是吗
Do I?
伊芙跟你一样擅长觅食
Ave is as good at foraging as you.
万一伊芙活不久呢
And if Ave dies?
所以你才带上我 不是吗
That's why I'm here, isn't it?
你从不会因为同情而伸手
You don't do anything out of pity.
对你来说这是件好事
This is a good thing for you.
如果我肚子里这个是男孩 就不用担心了
If my baby is a boy,I won't worry.
但万一是女孩
But if it's a girl
她就得自己想办法赢得一席之地
she'll have to earn her place.
如今你对他来说举足轻重了
You're important to him now.
我只想让你明白
I'm just trying to let you know
现在你成了有用处的人
you have a purpose now.
用处
Purpose?
这是件好事
It's a good thing.
是件好事
It's a good thing.
爸爸
Dad!
赫伦
Heron!
赫伦
Heron!
电影精选列表