Tell me where she is!
-别伤害我 -她去哪了
-Don't hurt me! -Where is she?
嘿 放开他
Hey! Let him go!
老天 放开他
Jesus, let go of him!
天啊 乔尼 你没事吧
Jesus, Johnny, are you okay?
如果你想看医生 请先遵守规则好吗
If you wanna see the doctor, respect the rules, okay?
抱歉 不好意思
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-我认错人了 -你还好吗
I thought he was someone else. -You okay?
-没事吧 -没事
-Is everything all right? -Yeah, yeah, everything's fine.
这个是你的吧
That must be yours.
乔尼有时会错拿别人东西
Johnny takes things that don't belong to him sometimes.
真的很抱歉 我是汤姆·梅尔比
I'm really sorry about that. Hey, I'm Dr. Tom Melby.
这个诊所是我的
I run the clinic.
我是乔·杜克斯
I'm Joe Doakes.
乔尼 能把杜克斯先生的雨伞还给他吗
Johnny, can we give Mr. Doakes his umbrella back?
-可以吗 -不
-Please? -No.
-不用 他留着吧 -你确定
-No' he can keep it -You sure?
先生乔
Sir? Uh, Joe? Um, uh...
不好意思 如果您需要任何医疗帮助
Sorry. If you think that you might need any medical help
或者 只是想找人聊聊
or, you know, if you just... If you just wanna talk to
我的名字叫玛丽·塞巴斯蒂安
someone, my name is Marie Sebastian.
请您拿着它
Please, take that.
我们关门了
We're closed!
你聋了吗 我说我们关门了
Are you deaf? I said, we're closed!
查基
Chucky.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我是乔
It's Joe.
乔
Joe?
乔
Joe?
快进来
Come in.
在一个房♥间里被关了二十年
Twenty years in the same room?
天哪 要是我早疯了
Jesus Christ, I would have lost my mind.
为什么
Ahh. Why?
为什么有人会那么对你你都干了些什么
Why would somebody do that to you? What could you have possibly done?
喝点酒吧
Here, I think you could use this.
不了 我来点咖啡就好
No, I'm fine with coffee.
你有什么打算 乔
Well, what are you gonna do, Joe?
未知来电
喂
Hello?
你好 乔瑟夫
Hello, Joseph.
重获自♥由♥的第一天感觉如何
How was your first day of freedom?
-你是谁 -我相信
-Who is this? -"I believe
我们终究要对自己的抉择负责
that we are solely responsible for our choices,
我们必须承受由此产生的后果
and we have to accept the consequences
为我们的所作所为 所思所想负责
of every deed, word and thought throughout our lifetime. "
这句话是伊丽莎白·库伯·罗斯写的 乔瑟夫
That was written by Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, Joseph.
现在我要你回想
And now, I want you to look at every
你悲惨生活中的
deed, word and thought
每种行为 每句话 每个想法
in the course of your miserable existence.
还有件事
Heh. There's more coming.
一份正式的提议
A formal proposal
如果你成功了 我觉得你会找回内心的平静
that if you are successful, Joseph, I think you will find peace.
我相信你甚至会找到幸福
I believe you may even find happiness.
和你的宝贝女儿米娅在一起
Perhaps with that lovely daughter of yours, Mia.
-不关米娅的事 -总之 我会再联♥系♥你
-Mia has nothing to do with this. -Anyway, I'll be in touch.
是他吗让我看看
Was that him? Let me see.
未知来电 他说了什么
Blocked. What'd he say?
我需要你的帮助 查基
I need your help, Chucky.
好的 丹尼尔·纽科姆
Okay, Daniel Newcombe.
一定有很多叫这个名字的人
Probably gonna be a lot of Daniel Newcombes.
他拥有很多汽车的代理权
He owned a bunch of car dealerships.
丹尼尔·纽科姆豪华车行
Daniel Newcombe Fine Motor Cars.
嗯
Well...
本地商人在空难中丧生
"Local businessman killed in mid-air collision."
可以把他排除掉了
We can take him off the list.
你不介意我就直说了
You know, if you don't mind me saying,
-这名单可够长的 -我知道
-that's a very long list. -I know.
-伯纳德·夏基 -好的
-Bernard Sharkey. -Yeah.
顶级 呃...
Advanced, uh...
顶级广♥告♥
Advanced Advertising.
永不言弃高级会所
"Never Say Die Senior Citizen Club."
-是他吗 -是的
-That's him? -Yeah.
为什么他会在名单上
Why is he on the list?
他是我上司 有地址吗
Because he was my boss. Is there an address?
有 是这个人好的
Uh, yeah. This guy? Okay.
是 你可以查查他
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You can check him out.
他做过什么
What'd he do?
是我对他做过什么 不是他对我
Oh, it's what I did, not what he did.
留着他
Save him.
要怎么做在这里输入
What do you have to do? Just write it in there?
对 把想查的输到这
Yeah. You write whatever you want in there and
然后按回车键就可以了
then you hit enter. That's all.
-剩下的我来吧 -没事 我可以
-I can do the rest. -No, I'm good.
-你赶快睡吧 -你确定吗
-No, why don't you go to sleep? -You sure?
-是的 -那好吧
-Yeah. -All right.
乔
Joe.
我煮了点咖啡
Got some coffee.
乔乔
Joe! Joe!
嘿嘿 伙计
Hey! Hey, man!
醒醒
Come on.
嘿 伙计嘿
Hey, man! Hey!
911接线员 您有什么紧...
911 operator, what's your emer...?
他会没事的吧
He gonna be all right?
嗯 他没事 只是需要休息 他累坏了
Yeah, he'll be fine. He just needs to rest. Guy's exhausted.
他还有营养不良和脱水症状
He's also malnourished and dehydrated.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
他昨晚突然出现
He showed up last night completely out of the blue.
我20多年没见他 一开始都没认出来
I haven't seen the guy in 20 years. I didn't even recognize him at first.
他进来坐下
Comes inside, we sit down,
然后跟我讲了个不可思议的故事
he starts telling me this crazy story.
什么故事
What's the story?
-你怎么认识他的 -我不认识
-How do you know him? -I don't.
-你不认识 -是啊 你刚说什么故事
-You don't. -Well, what's the story?
我说的够多了 我都不认识你是谁
I said enough already. I don't know who you are.
开门 查基
Come on, Chucky!
-都九点了 -擦
-It's 9:00 already! -Shit.
我得去开门了
Okay, I gotta open the joint.
行 我在这待一会 确保他没事
Okay. I'm gonna stick around and make sure he's all right for a while.
别着急
Hold your horses.
亲爱的女儿 亲爱的米娅
Dear daughter, dear Mia,
我已经被非法囚禁在这个烂地方20年了
I have been unjustly held in this god-awful place for almost 20 years.
当我逃离这里 我相信能逃出去
When I'm free of this place, and I will be free of it,
我的目的简单而纯粹
my purpose will be simple and pure.
就是向你证明我对你的爱
I intend to prove my love for you.
为了这个目的 我必须找到囚禁我的人
To do this, I must find the man who put me here.
我是你的父亲
I am your father.
现在这是我的义务
Now it is my duty,
更是我的责任
now it is my responsibility
去好好照顾你
to take care of you.
去爱你 米娅 请给我一个机会
To love you, Mia. Please give me that chance.
这个世界或许阴险而丑陋
The world can be a cold, ugly place,
人们或许残忍♥而虚伪
and people can be cruel and deceitful.
但永远别让那些东西改变你
But never let that change who you are.
终有一天 我会陪伴着你分担一切
One day I will be there to share it with you.
爱你的 爸爸
Love, Daddy.
你看了信
You read them?
你看了我的信
You read my letters?
你没这个权利
You had no right!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
查基给我打电♥话♥ 你晕倒了
Chucky called me because you were in bad shape.
我现在好了 你可以走了
I'm all right now, you can get out.
电影精选列表