Three years old.
给我五美元
Give me 5 dollar.
你给我五美元
You give me 5 dollar.
别
No.
别下了
Stop it.
查基
Chucky!
-查基 -已经打烊了
-Chucky! -We're closed.
不我是乔
No! It's Joe!
你聋了吗我说我们打烊了
Are you deaf? I said we're closed.
是乔开门
Joe! Open up.
嘿开门给我杯酒喝
Hey! Come on! Give me one drink.
-快点 就一杯 -咖啡要吗
-Come on. One... -Coffee.
不 去他妈的咖啡
No. Fuck coffee.
-不 你保证过的 -你保证过的
-No, you promised. -You promised.
-你保证过的 -你保证过的 跟鸭子说
-You promised. -You promised. Tell the duck.
我不想跟鸭子说话
I don't wanna tell the duck.
明天再来 你会感谢我
Come back tomorrow. You'll thank me in the morning.
不不
No! No!
操 不
Fuck, no! Ah!
该死的
Goddamn it.
你不想找点乐子
You don't wanna have fun!
没人想找点乐子了
Nobody wants to have fun anymore.
去他妈的
Goddamn it.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
嘿 我借个厕所行吗
Hey, I'm gonna take a piss, all right?
行吗
Okay?
抱歉用了你的厕所
Oh. Sorry about the toilet.
我不是...
I didn't mean...
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
内衣
Underwear.
这他妈的都什么啊
What the hell is this?
他妈的怎么没电♥话♥
Where the fuck is the phone?
欢迎入住
我们将竭诚为您服务
有人吗
Hello?
有人听得到我吗
Can anybody hear me?
有人吗
Hello?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
有人没有
Hello?
外面有人听得到我吗
Can anybody hear me on the outside?
我被困在旅馆房♥间了
I'm stuck in a motel room.
有人吗
Hello?
我♥操♥
Fuck!
有人吗
Hello?
为什么把我关在这 告诉我 听着
Tell me why I'm here. Tell... No, listen.
告诉我为什么 不 不
Tell me why I'm here. No, no, no.
欢迎入住
Ah. Ow.
我们将竭诚为您服务
饺子 除了饺子什么都行
Dumplings. Anything but dumplings.
求你了
Please.
求你了 能给我点别的吃吗
Please can I have something else to eat?
你他♥娘♥的♥ 上帝保佑你
Jesus H. Christ, God love you,
给我点别的吃 除了这堆狗屎
give me something other than this crap.
我们要挤压两次
We're gonna squeeze for two
然后打来两次 确保你有压住
and then we're gonna open for two. Make sure you resist it.
这是强健大腿的好方法
This is a great way to tone and strengthen your upper legs.
我们都知道这个部位常被忽视
And we all know that's an area that often gets neglected.
如果你还没开始 那就和我一起来吧
So, if you haven't already, join with me now.
挤压
And squeeze.
来吧 打开 好的
Come on, and up. Good.
-能感觉到发热吗 -能啊
-Can you feel the burn? -Yes.
-放松 -放松
-And release. -Release.
就这样
Here we go.
-开始... -挤压
-And... -Squeeze.
放松
And release.
-就这样 继续挤压 -挤压
-Let's go, keep going. Squeeze. -Squeeze.
打开 啊
And up. Ahh.
现在我们要加速了
Now we're gonna speed it up.
就这样
Oh, yeah.
-很好 感受一下 -我在感受
-Good. Feel it. -I am.
很好 打开
Ahh. Ahh. Ahh. Mm. Oh.
很好 挤压
Good, and open.
就这样 挤压
Good, and squeeze. And...
然后打开
And open.
挤压
Squeeze.
打开
And open.
她在这
There she is.
我欠你个人情
I owe you one.
今早 单身母亲唐娜·霍桑的尸体
Early this morning, the body of single mother Donna Hawthorne
被发现在她南区的公♥寓♥里
was discovered in her Southside apartment.
警方断定她遭性侵后被殴打致死
Police confirmed that she was raped and savagely beaten to death.
被害人是一个三岁女孩的母亲
The victim was the mother of a 3-year-old girl
凶案发生时 孩子就在公♥寓♥里
who was inside the apartment at the time of the killing.
取证人员称
To quote forensic investigators:
有确凿证据表明
The evidence is irrefutable.
犯罪嫌疑人是被害者前夫乔瑟夫·杜塞特
Prime suspect Joseph Doucett was the victim's former husband
他是孩子的亲生父亲
and father of the surviving child.
斯蒂芬妮·李现场报道 迈克尔
That's all from Stephanie Lee, here on the scene. Back to you, Michael.
切记
Remember,
敌人最脆弱的时候就是他准备进攻的刹那
your enemy is most vulnerable just before he strikes.
这里非常危险 千万不要放松警惕
This area is extremely dangerous. Don't let your guard down for a second.
他们无处不在
They're everywhere.
这件事情很重要
This is really big.
我们要想好下一步怎么做
We need to think about what our next move will be.
制定计划 按计行事
We must figure out a plan and execute it.
更重要的是 你们俩要在一起
More importantly, we need to get you two together.
-你必须要跟他谈谈 -可惜谈话没有用
-You have to speak with him. -Unfortunately, it didn't work.
他还活着
He's still alive.
我们必须试试别的法子
We're going to have to try something else.
我不确定 这看起来很冒险
I don't know. That seems risky.
如果那两个人和我们想的一样...
If those two guys are who we think they are...
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
六 七 八
Six, seven, eight.
上 下 往下 下 慢
Up, down. Let's take it down, down, slow.
下 下 慢
Down, down, slow.
下 下 慢
Down, down, slow.
慢一点
Take it lower.
就这样 起来
That's it, bring it up.
下 下 慢慢往下
Down, down, slow.
下 下 慢
Down, down, slow.
弯腰 就这样
Arch your back. That's it.
就这样
That's it.
休息一下 待会继续
Recover before we get back into it.
我 威廉姆·杰斐逊·克♥林♥顿♥郑重宣誓
I, William Jefferson Clinton, do solemnly swear
我必忠实执行总统的职务...
I will faithfully execute the office of president...
来这里
Come on this way.
我的小国王
You're the king.
永远别离开我
Don't ever leave me.
永远别离开我
Don't ever leave me.
我不会伤害你的宝宝
Oh, I won't touch your babies.
我不会伤害你的宝宝
I won't touch your babies.
我会让你舒舒服服
I'll keep you nice and comfy here.
你保护好你的宝贝们
Yes, you protect those babies.
保护好你的小宝贝
You protect those babies.
你去哪了
Where are you?
你去哪了
Where are you?
啊不
Aah! No!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
不
No!
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
电影精选列表