希望如此
I hope so.
-大家常联络啊 -没问题
-All right, you guys gotta call me. -Yeah.
说到做到啊 好吧
Make this happen. Make this happen, all right?
回见 拜拜
See you guys. See you. All right.
-乔伊 最近怎样老样子 -对啊
-Joey, what's up? The usual? -Yeah.
-谢了 威利 -希望你昨晚过得开心
-Thanks, Willy. -I hope you had a nice night.
是的
Yes, sir.
新地方怎么样
What about that new place?
我得挂了 再见
Oh, girl, I gotta go. Bye.
你迟到了
You're late.
时间这种东西是相对的 宝贝
Time is a relative thing, doll.
哈迪根先生非常生气
Mr. Hardigan, he's furious.
布鲁先生威胁要找别家做生意
Mr. Blumenthal's threatening to take his business elsewhere.
有个叫帕特的家伙警告你离他妹妹远点
Guy named Pat Vinelli said stay away from his sister or else.
-帕里夏 -哦这个 你前妻
-Patricia. Mm. Mm. -Oh, and this one, your ex-wife,
唐娜·霍桑 她快气疯了
Donna Hawthorne? She's really pissed.
-她一直都那样 -这也难怪
-She's always pissed. -I don't blame her.
妈的
Damn.
1993年10月8日 下午3:12
夏基先生 他在办公室
Mr. Sharkey, he's in his office.
-你来了啊 -嘿 头儿
-There he is. -Hey, boss man.
-乔 近来如何啊 -很好 哦
-Joe, how you doing? -Good. Oh!
不好意思 让我看看
Oh, I'm sorry. Oh, let me take a look at those.
-昨晚拳击赛看了吗 -没啊 我在工作
-Watch the fight? -I didn't. I was working.
纽科姆这个人 你拿得下他吗
Talk to me about Newcombe. Are you gonna bag him?
这个单子对我们很重要
This is a make it or break it for us.
今晚我们在品奈高一起吃饭
Got dinner tonight at the Pinnacle.
-品奈高很贵啊 -是啊 但很有必要
-Pinnacle? Oof. Expensive. -Yup. Oof. Necessary.
-好吧 搞定他 -没什么搞不定
-All right, reel him in. -I always do.
如果你做不到 我们就惨了 我说清楚些
If you don't, we're fucked. Now, let me make this very clear.
如果你做不到 我就...
If you don't, I'm...
-你就卷铺盖走人 -明白了
-you're fucked. -Got it. I got the deal.
收拾下自己
Clean yourself up a little bit.
换上最好的行头
Put on your best suit.
喷点古龙水 弄香点
Wear cologne, smell good.
-他的女人对你印象不错 -挺好
-Aramis. That chickie of his likes you. -Love it.
一定拿下啊 冠军
You knock them out, champ.
我会的 左挡右闪 随机应变
I will. Bob and weave. Bob and weave.
拳击啊
Boxing.
小菜一碟
Primitive.
你好 乔·杜塞特
Yeah, Joe Doucett.
你午饭吃的够久啊
That was a long lunch.
找我有什么事 唐娜
What can I do for you?
知道今天是什么日子吗
You know what day this is?
知道啊 公元1993年10月8号♥
Yes, I do. It's the 8th of October, the year of our Lord 1993
也就是说我又晚交了抚养费
which means that I'm late with my child support again.
我不是因为这个打给你 你知道的
That is not why I'm calling, you know it.
三周前就让你来米娅的生日派对
I asked you to come to Mia's party three weeks ago,
你都没回复我
you never called me back.
-我去不了 唐娜 -为什么
-Well, I can't make it, Donna. -Why not?
-今晚有重要客户 -客户很重要
-Because I have a big client dinner. -Ha. Well, that's way more important
比你女儿的生日都重要
than your daughter's birthday.
听着 她才三岁
Listen, she is 3 years old, okay?
三岁好吗你觉得她会在意我去不去吗
Three years old, okay? Do you think she cares whether I'm there or not?
你知道吗 乔
You know what, Joe?
作为一个丈夫 一个父亲
As a husband, as a father,
你就是他妈一笑话
you are a fucking joke!
我也告诉你 你就是一婊♥子♥ 唐娜
You know what? You're a bitch, Donna.
-你说什么 -你就是一臭婊♥子♥
-What did you say? -You're a fucking bitch!
-操 -操
-Fuck... -Fuck!
我们的广♥告♥吸引的不是普通人
We don't make ads for Joe Doakes.
不是张三李四 路人甲
No, John Q. Public, John and Jane Doe, Mr. Everyman.
统统不是
No, no, no.
我们吸引的是丹尼尔·纽科姆
We make ads for Daniel Newcombe.
是乔·杜塞特
We make ads for Joe Doucett.
我们迎合的是精英阶层
We cater to the elite, the crème de la crème.
名流 体坛明星 艺人以及歌♥手
Celebrities, athletes, entertainers, rappers.
他们都会想开您的豪车
All in a Daniel Newcombe fine motor vehicle.
这才是这个广♥告♥的目的
That's what I'm gonna do for you.
这主意不错
It's a really great idea.
这主意不错 听听这位女士说的
It's a great idea. Listen to the lady.
那我就给你们一次机会
I'm gonna give you a shot.
要的就是你这句话
That's what I like to hear.
-周一一早打给我 -我会的 先生
-Call me at the office first thing Monday. -I will do so, sir.
我去打个电♥话♥ 恕我失陪
I've gotta make a call. Please excuse me.
人该忙的时候就得去忙
You gotta do business when you gotta do business.
-快点回来 -马上 宝贝
-Don't be long? Okay. -I'll be right back, baby.
-多登对的夫妻啊 -他是最好的
-A beautiful couple. -He's the best.
你不会后悔 我保证
You won't regret it. I promise you.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
多谢了 朱迪 没你我谈不成这事
Thank you, Judy. I don't think I could've done that without you.
哪的话
Oh, sure you could've.
我讲的笑话你都笑
Laughing at all my jokes, telling him what great ideas I have.
跟他说我的主意有多好
They are great ideas. I appreciate that.
-确实很好啊
-衷心感谢
论胡编乱造我俩不分上下 听着
From one bullshit artist to another. Listen.
我刚在想 咱们俩不如
I was thinking, what do you say you and I,
甩开那个老家伙 周末一起玩玩
we get together this weekend, ditch the old man,
开瓶威士忌 加点可乐
bottle of Scotch, eight ball of coke,
再看个重口味的片
dirty movies on Skinemax?
-你说什么 -怎么了
-What? -Excuse me?
我直说吧
Let me get this straight.
你觉得我那么说 是因为我想跟你上♥床♥
You think I said those things because I wanna fuck you?
-是啊 -不是
-Yeah. -No.
绝对不是 我是为了尽快离开这
No? No. I wanna get out of here
离你远点 能多快 就多快
and away from you as fast as humanly possible.
-鬼知道丹尼尔怎么会看上你 -好吧
-Daniel likes you, God knows why. -Okay.
-但是 乔 -怎么
-Yeah? -But, Joe?
你就是一混♥蛋♥
You're a dick.
我宁愿跟尸体做♥爱♥
And I would rather fuck a corpse.
乔
Joe.
-你想羞辱我吗 -不 我没有
-You wanna disrespect me? -No. I didn't...
-没事的 -只是个误会
-That's all right. -It was just a misunderstanding.
我是有肚量的人 我不会介意
I'm a big boy. I'm a big boy. I can take it.
好吧
Okay.
但你要是侮辱我心爱的女人
But you disrespect the woman I love,
小子 那就...
son, that's...
-那就太傻了 -只是个误会
-That's just plain stupid. -It was just a misunderstanding.
我们走吧 宝贝
Let's go, baby.
不值得跟这种人计较
He's not worth the trouble.
我酒没了
I'm dry!
还有人有酒吗
Does anybody have any more alcohol?
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
还有人有酒吗
Does anyone have more alcohol?
我不想...
I can't...
嘿 等等
Hey, wait up!
美♥利♥坚♥
U.S.A.
美♥利♥坚♥
U.S.A.
美♥利♥坚♥ 喔
U.S.A. Whoa!
那是什么
What is that?
那是什么
What is that?
我知道了
I know what that is.
-都有什么 -五美元
-What have you got? -Five dollar.
什么我碰都没碰
What? I haven't even touched anything yet.
好吗
Okay?
-这个多少钱 -五美元
-How much is that? -Five dollar.
我女儿
My daughter.
她就要三岁了
She's gonna be 3 years old.
今天是她生日
It's her birthday.
-给我五美元 -三岁了
-Give me 5 dollar. -Three years old.
三岁了
电影精选列表