住手 住手
Stop it! Stop it.
不不 等等
No! No! Wait!
怎么了
What?
你不用那么做的
You didn't need to do that.
我当然得那么做 你有毛病
Oh, yes, I did, Kaylie. You're sick.
你说今晚会发生的事都没发生
Nothing you said would happen tonight has happened.
植物都还活着 镜子只是一面镜子
The plants are still alive, the mirror is just a mirror.
唯一对那只狗有威胁的 就是你
The only thing threatening that dog was you!
这不怪你
And it's not your fault.
就像也不能怪我
Like it wasn't my fault.
我有人帮我 而你是一个人
I had help, and you were alone.
这种问题很难克服
These kinds of problems are hard to overcome,
但不用觉得丢脸
but they're nothing to be ashamed of.
这是家族遗传
They run in our family.
凯莉 对不起
Kaylie, I'm sorry.
听我说
Look...
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
去个别的地方 谈谈怎么放下过去
Go some place else and talk about how to move on.
我们能去哪
Where can we go?
凯莉
Kaylie...
去哪
Where?
我们去关掉摄像机 拆除锚
Let's go turn off those cameras, disarm that anchor...
我们去哪都随你
and we can go anywhere you want.
或许去跟你未婚夫谈谈
Go talk to your fiancé, maybe.
他肯定愿意帮你 你知道的
He'll want to help. You know he will.
凯莉
Kaylie?
看啊
There it is.
出现了
There it is.
没错
Yes.
没错
Yes!
没错
Yes!
没错
Yes. Yes.
太好了
Yes. Yes!
我现在要回顾刚刚几分钟的录影
I'm now reviewing the tape of the last few minutes.
他是有外遇 那个大圣人
He was having an affair, saint that he was.
他们婚姻不睦 看看最后的结果
It was a bad marriage. Look how it ended up.
-不 -爸爸出轨了 这逼疯了我们的妈妈
- No. - Our father was a cheater, and it drove our mother crazy.
-住口 -他发狂杀了她
- Stop it. - He snapped and he killed her.
-他本来还想杀我们 -是啊 婚姻不睦
- He was gonna do the same to us. - Yeah, a bad marriage.
怪不得妈妈死的时候牙齿掉光 头发脱落
That explains how Mom had no teeth, no hair, no mind left,
-还疯了 -凯莉
- by the time she died. - Kaylie.
是啊 因为婚姻不睦
Yeah, a bad marriage.
这足以解释最后一晚
That explains those other people
我们在家里看到的那些人
we both saw in the house that last night.
我不记得做那些事 你呢
I don't remember doing that. Do you?
你也不记得
You don't.
屋内室温又提升了2度
The temperature in the room has increased another two degrees
达到78华氏度[25.5℃]
to 78 degrees Fahrenheit...
-但警报没响 -我的手♥机♥
- but the alarms didn't go off, - My phone.
这就意味着...
which means, oh boy...
热带榕属植物和开花植物枯死了
We've lost the ficus and the blooming plants.
-我的手♥机♥ -这么说那只狗
- My phone. - Which tells me that the dog
足以把鲨鱼吸引出来了
provided at least enough energy to bait the shark.
我得打给我的医生
I'd better call the doctor.
蒂姆 如果你要打电♥话♥
Tim. If you're gonna make a phone call,
就得走出它的影响范围
you need to do it outside its radius of influence.
否则你将无从得知跟你说话的究竟是谁
Otherwise there's no way of knowing who you're really talking to.
喂 嗯
Hello? Hi. Yeah.
一切都没事了
Everything's fine now.
之前抱歉了 一小时后再通话
I'm sorry about earlier. I'll talk to you in an hour.
真是他的几率只占一半
50/50 that was even him.
我们得离开这件屋子一会儿
We need to get out of this room for a while.
它从狗那里得到的能量一定是超出了我的预期
It must've gotten more from the dog than I guessed.
其影响范围半径似乎是 30英尺
Its radius of influence appears to be... 30 feet...
那么 依然安全的地带包括厨房♥
which means we're still good to go in the kitchen,
洗衣室 车♥库♥ 主卧
laundry room, garage, master bedroom,
还有院子 前后院都是
and the yard, front and back.
但恐怕维持不了多久了
Oh, but I doubt for very long.
蒂姆
Tim?
蒂姆
Tim!
您拨♥打♥的号♥码无法接通
Your call cannot be completed as dialed.
您拨♥打♥的号♥码无法接通
Your call cannot be completed as dialed.
请查准号♥码再挂
Please check the number and dial again.
您拨♥打♥的号♥码无法接通
Your call cannot be completed as dialed.
请查准号♥码再挂
Please check the number and dial again.
蒂姆
Tim.
蒂姆
Tim.
我怎么回来的
How did I get back in here?
你说什么呢 你走到了这里 坐下了
What do you mean? You walked over here and you sat down.
-我出去了 -不 你没有
- I was outside. - No, you weren't.
你以为你出去了吗
Did you think you were?
你能对着镜头说一遍吗
Would you mind saying that on camera?
正因为你还在这儿 我知道我们能赢
It's because you're still here that I know we're gonna win.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
你明白吗
Do you understand?
爸爸什么时候回家
When's Daddy coming home?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道爸爸什么时候回来吗
You don't know when Daddy's coming home?
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is.
我知道他自称是在哪
I know where he says he is.
凯莉
Kaylie.
再跟我说说办公室里的那个女人
Tell me more about the woman in the office.
我最近没见着过她
I haven't seen her.
我见过
I have.
闭嘴
Shut up.
什么时候
When?
昨晚
Last night.
她不是在办公室里
She wasn't in the office.
她在楼梯上
She was on the stairs.
她在做什么
What was she doing?
我没看
I didn't look.
我好怕
I was scared.
但她好像回办公室去了
But I think she went back in the office.
她好像住那里
I think she lives there.
你俩上楼玩去
You two go upstairs and play.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
蒂姆
Tim!
妈妈
Mom!
快走 蒂姆
Go! Go, Tim!
妈妈 住手
Mommy, stop!
住手吧 妈妈
Please stop, Mommy!
玛莉
Marie?
亲爱的
Baby?
亲爱的 你流血了
Sweetheart, you're bleeding.
亲爱的
Baby?
亲爱的 你得回屋去
Sweetheart, you gotta go back in your room.
可是 妈妈
But, Mommy...
你妈妈没事的
Your mother's fine.
她不会有事的 求你 回屋去吧
She's going to be all right. Just, please, go back inside.
关上门 好吗 亲爱的
Shut the door, OK, baby?
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck.
喂 我妻子出了紧急事故
Yeah, I have an emergency with my wife.
一切都好
Everything is fine.
-妈妈没事吧 -上♥床♥去
- Is Mommy OK? - Go to bed.
蒂姆
Tim?
蒂姆
Tim.
醒过来
Snap out of it!
你在吗
Are you here?