鬼遮眼
杜蒙特拍卖♥♥行
圣艾登精神病院
11年前
迈克尔
玛莉索
玛莉索
迈克尔
凯莉
Kaylie!
然后我开了枪
And I fired.
这个梦我虽然做了好多遍
As many times as I've had this dream...
但之前拿枪的人
it's never been me before.
从来都不是我
Holding the gun.
我懂
I know.
非常好
That's very good.
这说明在你内心深处已经真正接受了应有的责任
It implies a true, deeply-rooted acceptance of responsibility.
这说明你不仅在你意识层面上
And it tells me that you haven't only overcome your delusion
更在潜意识中...
in your conscious mind...
克服了自己的幻觉
but in his subconscious mind as well.
我认为蒂姆已经恢复了健康
It's my opinion that Tim is a healthy adult
不会对他自己或别人造成伤害
who represents no danger to himself or anyone else.
我认为根据州相关规定 他应该在
And I believe he should be discharged, as the state requested,
21岁生日时获准出院
on his upcoming 21st birthday.
一次...
Going once...
11.5万两次
Eleven-five twice...
成交
Sold to the gentleman.
恭喜你先生 这是131号♥拍品
Congratulations to you, sir. That's bidder number 131.
好 我们的下一件拍品
All right, and our next item for bid is
是从莱维斯克大宅收回的一面精美的古董镜
a gorgeous antique mirror, recovered from the Levesque Estate.
拉瑟镜曾远渡重洋
The Lasser Glass is a well-traveled gem.
曾在王室苏格兰行宫巴尔莫勒尔堡中
It spent several seasons adorning the walls at Balmoral Castle,
待过好几年
Scottish home of the Royal Family.
镜面和镜框都没有更换过
This is the original glass and the original frame.
镜子的品相非常好
The mirror is in remarkable condition,
除了右下角
save for a small hairline fracture
有一处小小丝状裂痕
down in the lower right-hand corner.
镜框是由一整块巴伐利亚黑雪松木雕刻而成
The frame is carved out of one piece of Bavarian Black Cedar.
根据保守估计
And we will go ahead and start the bidding
我们从一万起拍
at a conservative ten thousand dollars.
有一万吗 前面这位 谢谢你 先生
Do I have ten? Right here in front. Thank you, sir.
那你姐姐来接你吗
Your sister is picking you up, then?
她还在留言里说帮我找了个活儿
Her message even said something about helping me find a job.
那对你的恢复会很有帮助
That'd be wonderful for your transition.
手♥机♥竞拍出1.2万...
We're at 12,000 dollars on the phone...
你确定不用我陪你吗
You sure you don't want me to come with you?
-给你些心理支持 -不用 但谢了
- Some moral support? - No. But thank you.
我觉得这应该我自己来
I think I better do this part myself.
-等着我们 -当然了
- Wait up for us. - Of course.
你还记得我们谈过的事吗
Remember what we talked about.
你被强制送进了援助机构
You've had a support system, a mandated support system,
帮你走出阴影 而凯莉只能靠她自己
to help you get well. Kaylie had to get by on her own.
你跟你姐姐的重聚非常重要
It's very important that you reconnect with your sister.
但更重要的是你要保护你自己的恢复成果
But it's more important that you protect your recovery.
-1.6万 -Skype上出1.6万
- Sixteen thousand. - Sixteen thousand on Skype.
1.6万一次 1.6万两次
That is sixteen, going once. Sixteen twice.
成交 大家恭喜他
Sold. Please pass along our congratulations.
-晚上见 -好
- See you tonight. - OK.
孩子 嗡鸣声后拉开门就好
Son, just pull the door when it buzzes.
弟弟
Hey, little brother.
你那部分遗产
Your half of the estate.
还有公♥寓♥
Oh, apartments.
所有研究报告上都说你在恢复过程中
So all the studies say that you should transition
不应该住在过大的房♥间里
to a place that isn't necessarily large,
所以我打了一张适选公♥寓♥的单子
so I printed off some listings for studios.
但在你找到中意的住处之前
But in the meantime, until you find one you like,
我们希望你能来和我们一起住
we would love it if you stayed with us.
凯莉 我都不知道该怎么谢你
Kaylie, I don't know how to thank you.
我之前就想找你说的
Well, I wanted to talk to you about all of this sooner.
但他们突然不让我来看你了
But suddenly they wouldn't let me in to see you.
不是...
It wasn't...
不是他们不准你来看我
It wasn't that they wouldn't let you in to see me.
我只是想自己想明白一些事
I just had some things I needed to figure out for myself.
我懂
I get it.
我是你的家人
I'm your family.
唯一重要的就是你现在在我身边
The only thing that matters is that you're here now.
我找到了
I found it.
-什么意思 -你懂的
- What do you mean? - You know.
这可不容易啊
It wasn't easy.
我主要是通过出价第二高
I tracked it down mostly through second bidders,
没能拍到的人找到它的
people who lost at the auctions.
它后来被收藏在不莱梅大宅中
It was in storage, part of an estate collection in Bremen.
我花了一年半才想办法把它搞到我们仓库里
It took me a year and a half to get it into our warehouse
放了不到一个礼拜
and it lasted less than a week.
马上就要运到新买♥♥家的手里了
It's about to ship out to a new buyer,
所以我们只有几天时间
so we only have a few days,
但应该够了
but it should be enough.
几天时间来干什么 凯莉
A few days for what, Kaylie?
实现我们的承诺
To keep our promise.
杀了它
And kill it.
伙计们 沙发放那边
OK, guys, the couch can go there.
那些盒子就放厨房♥里吧
And those boxes are kitchen.
蒂姆 别打搬家工人
Tim, we don't shoot the movers.
等我理好文件就发给你
And as soon as I get my files organized, you will have them.
是的 该死
Yes. Shoot.
我能等会儿打给你吗
Can I call you back?
杰夫 不好意思没给你回电
Jeff, I am so sorry I didn't return your call.
我都累死了 有下属的时候轻松多了
I've just been slammed. It's a lot easier when you have a staff.
-凯莉被捕了 -她不在这儿
- Kaylie's under arrest. - She's not here, buddy.
偷袭成功
Sneak attack!
-你死定了 -孩子们
- You are so dead! - Guys, guys, guys.
亲爱的
Honey?
这个呢 放墙边上
And this goes? OK, against the wall.
小心镜框
Watch the molding.
谢谢 好的 这是易碎品
Thank you. OK. OK. It's fragile.
-你们出去玩 -但是 妈妈...
- Hey, guys! Take it outside. - But, Mom...
不然就去搬箱子
The alternative is moving boxes.
过来 过来
Oh, come on. Come on.
那我们到时候见 好
So we'll talk soon. OK.
谢了 伙计们
Thanks, guys. OK.
我就出去
I'll be right out.
你多定了一些家具吗
So you expanded the furniture order?
我不知道这桌子合不合我心意
I don't know if I'm loving this desk here.
你准备现在说还是等我收到账单再说
Were you gonna tell me or just wait till I saw the Visa bill?
等等
Hold on.
我本想...
I was hoping to...
用三件套的梳妆台来哄你的
smooth that over with a three-piece vanity set
话说这会儿该到了 没有吗
that is supposed to be here... is it not here?
我知道了 好吧 随你怎么布置办公室吧
I get it. OK. Do your office however you want.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不觉得这有点太奢华了吗
It's a bit ostentatious, though, don't you think?
我就不明白了 不是你说想买♥♥点古董吗
I'm confused, because you wanted the antiques.
我说买♥♥宜家的就行
And I said I was fine with IKEA.
我是想买♥♥几件来提升一下档次
Yeah, I wanted to get a few pieces to upgrade the place,
又不是把这里变成陈列室
not turn it into a showroom.
听着 我们搬了新家 有了新公♥司♥
Listen, we got a new home, a new company,
所以要买♥♥点新家具 很合理
so we get new furniture. Makes sense.
老婆还是旧的吧
Same old wife, though, right?
我说了 去宜家买♥♥一个也行
Well, I told you I was fine with IKEA.
-开玩笑的 -我才不是宜家的
- Kidding. - I'm not IKEA.
你确定更想住在这里吗
You sure you prefer this?
我们家的客房♥比这好多了
Our guest room is a lot nicer than this.
嗯 我觉得这样或许最好
Yeah. I think it might be best.
我的个人空间
My own space.
你保证过永远不会忘记事情的真♥相♥
You promised me you'd never forget what really happened.