我爸爸常常带我去游泳。
my dad used to take me swimming.
有一天,我——我——
And this one day, I -- I --
我直接潜入深水区的底部。
I dive right to the bottom of the deep end.
但我遇到麻烦了。
But I got in trouble.
它——它是——
and it -- it was --
回到水面的距离太远了。
it was too far to get back to the top.
所以我——我只是屏住呼吸
And so I was -- I was just holding my breath
只要我能,
for as long as I could,
只是希望他能帮助我。
just hoping that he'd help me.
他从来没有。
And he never did.
我只是勉强到达了水面。
I only just made it to the surface in time.
你屏住呼吸多久了?
How long did you hold your breath for?
我-我不知道。
I-I don't know.
我想,嗯,大概 2 分钟吧。
Like, um, 2 minutes, I think.
这就足够了。
That'll be enough.
我们需要更多。气泡越多,
We need more. The more bubbles we have,
我们赶走鲨鱼的机会就越大。
the more chance we have of fending off the sharks.
呃,一边有五个。 -好的。
Uh, it's like five to one side. -Okay.
我不行,艾娃。
Not for me, Ava.
我16岁时就打破了学校的自♥由♥式纪录。
I broke the school record in front crawl when I was 16.
我在没有潜水服的情况下表现得很好。
I managed fine without a wet suit.
它们是给我用的。 -呃...
They're for me. -Uh...
是的?谢谢。
Yeah? Thanks.
嘿,呃,长大后想做什么?
Hey, uh, what do you want to be when you grow up?
与动物有关的事。 -是的?
Something to do with animals. -Yeah?
也许是兽医。
Maybe a vet.
你想做什么?
What do you want to be?
我0月份要回大学
I'm going to go back to college in October
并完成法学院学业。
and finish law school.
但是,首先,让我们带你回到你的爸爸妈妈身边,好吗?
But, first, let's get you back to your mom and dad, okay?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
那么,呃,如果我们离开这里,你有什么计划?
So, uh, what are your plans for if we get out of here?
嗯,飞行员?
Huh, sky boy?
好吧,我要回瓜达拉哈拉
Well, I'm going to go back to Guadalajara
和我的伴侣结婚。
and marry my partner.
你最好小心你接下来说的话,朋友。
Choose your next words very wisely, amigo.
我没有任何...
I don't have any...
但他是个幸运的人。
except he's a lucky guy.
我们离开这里吧。
Let's get out of here.
我爱你。
I love you.
哦!
Oh!
哦!
Oh!
到底是怎么回事?
What the fuck is going on?!
我们在倾斜 你感觉不到吗?
We're tilting over. Can't you feel that?
保持冷静。 -别叫我保持冷静!
Stay calm. -Don't tell me to stay calm!
我们正在往下滑,伙计!
We're sliding down, man!
什么?它是什么?
What? What is it?
没什么。
Nothing.
妈的!妈的!
Oh, shit! Oh, shit!
我们正悬停在某种...
We're hovering over some kind of...
上帝保佑我们。
God help us.
我们要翻过去了,艾娃!
We're going over, Ava!
我们没事。
We're okay.
我们只需保持冷静,不要做出任何鲁莽的举动。
We just need to stay calm and don't make any rash movements.
嘘。 -我们需要坚持计划。
Shh. -We need to stick to the plan.
呃,呃。
Ugh, ugh.
下面一定有一个潜水员,好吗?
There will be a diver down there, okay?
他的潜水气瓶应该有两个调节器。
His scuba tank should have two regulators.
其中一个,我会给罗莎。
One, I'll give to Rosa.
我们其他人可以使用另一个。
The rest of us can use the other one.
左翼有一个大洞。
There's a big hole by the left wing.
这样我们就可以出去了。
That's how we'll get out.
一旦我们离开飞机,我们就拉动救生衣的绳子。
Once we're away from the plane, we pull our life-jacket cords.
不要-我们出去之前不要给它充气,好吗?
Don't -- Don't inflate it until we're outside, okay?
抓住。 -我们将分享水肺瓶的空气
Hold. -We'll share the scuba tank air
直到我们到达水面。
until we reach the surface.
我们必须走了。
We have to go for it.
不要犹豫。好的?
Don't hesitate. Okay?
凯尔,你明白吗?不要犹豫。
Kyle, do you understand? No hesitating.
——你相信我吗?
Do you believe in me?
你会照顾罗莎,对吧?
You will look after Rosa, won't you?
我愿意为她做任何事。
I would do anything for her.
而且我只会拖你们的后腿。
And I'd only slow you down.
你记得我们以前去动物园的时候
You remember when we used to go to the zoo,
你总是要爷爷走在前面,
and you wanted Grandpa to be in front,
我在后面保护你的后背吗?
and me behind to watch your back?
嗯,现在有点像那样了。
Well, it's a bit like that now.
但是爷爷不在这里。
But Grandpa's not here.
但他的灵魂守护着你。
But he's watching over you in spirit.
不要不相信这一点。
Don't not believe that.
还有蒂布斯先生...
And you've got Mr. Tibbs...
和艾娃。
and Ava.
好吧,该走了。
Okay, time to go.
一旦你看到鲨鱼 你就拉绳子。
The second you see a shark, you pull the cord.
明白吗?
Alright?
好,我们走吧。
Okay, let's do this.
一切正常。 我们可以走了。
All clear. We can go.
我为你感到骄傲,罗莎。
I'm so proud of you, Rosa.
给你。
There you go.
走 走!
Go. Go!
好吧,你 - 准备好了吗? -是的。
Okay, are you -- Are you ready? -Yeah.
数到 3. 1...2...3。
On 3. 1...2...3.
真为你骄傲。
So proud of you.
你准备好了吗? -是的。
Are you ready? -Yeah.
我准备好了。 -我就在你身后。
I'm ready. -I'm right behind you.
汉克。
Hank.
照顾罗莎。
Look after Rosa.
我做不到!
I can't do this!
我做不到!
I can't do this!
罗莎!
Rosa!
达尼洛!
Danilo!
罗莎!
Rosa!
救命!
Help!
救命!在这里!
Help! Here!
救救我吧!
Help me here!
还有其他人吗?
Is there anybody else?
奶奶?
Nana?
爷爷说,如果他遇到麻烦,他希望蒂布斯先生和他在一起。
Grandpa said he wanted Mr. Tibbs with him if he was in trouble.
而且我不再需要他了。
And I don't need him anymore.
好的。
Okay.
救援行动基地,
Rescue Ops base,
这里是Sierra Oscar 10。
this is Sierra Oscar 10.
告诉州长 他的女儿从那里逃了出来。
Tell the governor his daughter made it out of there.
这真是个奇迹,但她逃出来了。
It's a miracle, but she's out.
总共三名幸存者。
Three survivors in total.
黑夜里的一道冷光 于阴历 甲辰年 端月十一 戌时
Powered by Bash Shell Script Merge Bilingual Subtitle ver 4.7