目前伯班克的气温为华氏 71 度。
Currently in Burbank, we have 71 degrees.
范奈斯今天早上是华氏 69 度。安大略是华氏 73 度。
Van Nuys has 69 this morning. Ontario, has 73.
这个地区的空气品质非常糟糕。请尽量减少外出。
The air is bad in this area. Limit your exposure.
待在室内。门窗紧闭。
Stay inside. Windows and doors closed.
对不起。朱尔斯不想参加这次旅行了,伙计。
I'm sorry. Jules pulled out of the trip, man.
嘿,无论如何我们之间永远不会有结果。
Hey, it never would have worked out between us anyway.
看看这些朋友。兄弟,想潜水吗?
Look at these amigos. Fancy a little diving, dude?
如果我这么做了,她会重新考虑。
If I did that, she's reconsider.
这就是我喜欢听的。 -啊?
That's what I like to hear. -Huh?
她能离开这里真是个奇迹。
It's a miracle she's getting out of here.
她爸爸不会让她一个人去任何地方。
Her daddy won't let her go anywhere on her own.
那是真实的。
That is true.
才说那人,那人就到了。
Speak of the devil.
谁说小妞不知道如何轻装旅行?
And who says chicks don't know how to travel light?
布兰登?
Brandon?
好的。说得太早了。
Okay. Spoke too soon.
嘿,亲爱的。 -杰德。
Hey, honey. -Jed.
你带保母了吗?
You brought the babysitter?
我听说。
I heard that.
你是认真的?他要和我们一起去。
Are you serious? He's coming with us.
爸爸有点坚持。
Dad kind of insisted.
我们要去卡波的一个度假村。
We're going to a resort in Cabo.
他认为你需要保镳做什么?
What does he think you need a bodyguard for?
对不起。
Sorry.
你,呃,就像,要检查一下这个地方,
You, uh, like, gonna scope the place out,
看看谁可能是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
see who could be a terrorist?
每种情况都有可能发生暴♥力♥。
Every situation has the potential for violence.
在这里,它几乎为零。
Here, it's virtually zero.
唔。
Hmm.
那些家伙呢,嗯?
What about those guys, huh?
他们看起来有点可疑,对吧?
They look a little bit sus, right?
我身后那个长发的家伙?
The guy with the long hair behind me?
不,和平主义音乐家。
No. Pacifist musician.
两个秃头、有刺青的家伙
The two bald dudes with the tats,
进门了吗?
coming in the door?
志存高远的高阶主管。
High-flying executives.
看看他们完美的双手。
Look at their perfect hands.
那位带着维纳狗的女士?
The lady with the wiener dog?
哦,我想说她有暴♥力♥倾向,
Oh, I'd say she has the potential to be violent,
但仅限于她的丈夫。你想让我继续吗?
but only to her husband. Do you want me to go on?
不,先生。
No, sir.
啊。
Ah.
艾娃,你不能指望你的家人
Ava, you can't expect your family
永远支配你的生活。
to dictate your life forever.
这只是一趟旅行。
It's just one trip.
我保证他会留在幕后。
I'll make sure he stays in the background, I promise.
你几乎见不到他。
You'll barely see him.
当然。
Sure.
是你♥爸♥爸。 -
It's your dad. -
他想祝你旅途愉快。
He wants to wish you a good trip.
对不起。
Sorry.
耶耶耶。 -别担心,别担心。
Yeah, yeah, yeah. D-Don't worry, don't worry.
如果我允许的话,你会这么睡在这顶帽子里。
You'd sleep in that bloomin' thing if I let you.
我喜欢这顶旧帽子。
I love this old cap.
如果不是我在部队的时候
If it wasn't for my time in the army,
我永远不会见到你的奶奶。
I'd have never met your Nana.
哇。 -哦!
Mwah. -Oh!
怎么了,奶奶? -哦,没什么,亲爱的。
What's wrong, Nana? -Oh, nothing, dear.
你长大了,变得越来越像你的妈妈。
As you grow up, you're becoming more like your mum.
这是一件好事。
And that's a good thing.
很遗憾她和爸爸没能来这里。
It's a shame she and your dad couldn't make it out here.
我错过了什么?
Did I miss something?
这些年来错过了几个周年纪念日。
A couple of anniversaries over the years.
但你知道这一点。 -
But you know that. -
哦,你真是个有趣的人
Oh, aren't you the funny one.
哦,我会在登机口等你。
Oh, I'll meet you at the gate.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
惊喜!
Surprise!
哦,我喜欢惊喜。
Oh, I like surprises.
只要齐心协力,我们就能做到这一点。
Together, we can do this.
是的。我父亲是州长。
Yeah. My father is the governor.
嘿,我投了他一票。
Hey, he's got my vote.
他无所不在。
He's everywhere.
我知道我屁♥股♥上的弹片会触发扫描器警报。
I knew that shrapnel in my butt would set the scanner alarm off.
你知道我屁♥股♥里弹片的事,不是吗?
You know about my shrapnel, don't you?
我想我没听过这个故事。
I don't think I've heard that story.
真的吗?
Really?
你已经告诉我一千遍了,爷爷。
You've told me a thousand times, Grandpa.
哦。 -
Oh. -
你要退学吗?你疯了?
You're dropping out? Are you crazy?
这就是我所说的。
That's what I said.
你不能放弃法学院去他妈的新创公♥司♥实习。
You can't give up law school to intern at a fucking start-up.
那不是一家新创公♥司♥。 -爸爸的慈善事业。
It's not a start-up. -Dad's charity.
几年后它将成为财富 500 强。
It'll be Fortune 500 in a couple of years.
你甚至不喜欢电脑。
You don't even like computers.
你真的想被困在你讨厌的工作中吗?
You really want to be stuck in a job you hate?
你的律师资格考怎么样?
And what about your bar exams?
还是你只是害怕失败?
Or are you just scared of failing?
或许。 -哦,嘿,来吧。
Maybe. -Oh, hey, come on.
我只是不太会承受压力。
I'm just not very good under pressure.
看,也许这不是一个糟糕的主意。
Look, maybe it's not such a bad move.
我的意思是,律师都是混♥蛋♥。
I mean, lawyers are all assholes anyway.
什么?我并没有让我脱离困境。
What? Mine didn't get me off the rap.
刚刚拿了他的高额费用。
Just took his fat fee.
凯尔,你在沃尔玛吸食大♥麻♥被抓到了。
Kyle, you got caught smoking weed in Walmart.
好吧,我只是说,如果是全食超♥市♥,
Okay, I'm just saying, if it had been Whole Foods,
没人会在意。 -
no one would have cared. -
你什么时候才能学会相信自己?
When will you learn to believe in yourself?
听着,我以为这是度假,而不是审讯。
Look, I thought this was a vacation, not an interrogation.
联邦交通系统...
The federal transportation system...
早安.我叫玛蒂娜。
Good morning. My name is Martina.
欢迎您搭乘飞往夏洛特的 5073 班机。
I'd like to welcome you aboard flight 5073 to Charlotte.
您的随身行李限重为一件随身行李
Your carry-on allowance is one carry-on bag
和一件个人物品。
and one personal item.
怎么了?
What is it?
怎么,你丢了什么东西?
What, you lose something?
先生。蒂布斯。 -哦,不,蒂布斯先生。
Mr. Tibbs. -Oh, no, Mr. Tibbs.
罗莎?
Rosa?
哦! -哦!
Oh! -Oh!
小心!你要去哪里,孩子! -我刚刚丢了我的泰迪熊。
Watch where you're going, kid! -I just lost my teddy bear.
你还弄坏了我的披肩! -对不起。
And you've ruined my shawl! -Sorry.
哇。
Aww.
奶奶在你需要她的时候在哪里呢?
Where's Nana when you need her?
别担心,亲爱的,如果我们找不到它
Don't worry, honey, we'll get you another one
我们会再买♥♥一个,好吗?
if we can't find him? Okay?
是这个吗?
Is this it?
抱歉,我太粗鲁了。
I'm sorry I was so rude.
我不是一个喜欢早起的人。
I'm not much of a morning person.
你们要去哪里?
Where are you guys headed?
罗莎从英国来访,所以我们要带她去
Rosa's visiting from England, and so we're taking her
我们在卡波的分时度假屋玩一周。
to our timeshare in Cabo for a week.
感谢您找到蒂布斯先生。
Thank you for finding Mr. Tibbs.
不用担心。
No worries.
我们飞机上见。
I'll see you on the plane.
你认为我太老了,不能有一个泰迪熊了吗?
Do you think I'm too old to have a teddy?
嘿,如果我遇到麻烦,我希望蒂布斯先生和我在一起。
Hey, I'd want Mr. Tibbs with me if I was in trouble.
你找到了一个新的崇拜者。
You found a new admirer.
我记得你那时就这么大了。
I remember when you were that size.
艾娃,你真的需要我去卡波吗?
Ava, do you really need me in Cabo?
你现在是个大女孩了。
You're a big girl now.