首先,我们可以改变标志
First of all, we could change the logo
烧烤之国。烧烤之旅。
Barbecue Nation. Barbecue Safari.
我的意思是,我们可以做很多事情
I mean, there are so many things we could do
老实说,我有很多想法
Honestly, I have so many ideas
i
I
我只知道有你在我身边,
I just know that with you by my side,
任何事情都是可能的
that anything is possible
哦,我的上帝
Oh, my God
是吗?
Yes Yes?
是的!是的!是吗?
Yes! Yes! Yes?
嗯
Mmm
嗯,嗯
Mmm, mmm
等等,戒指。这里
Wait, the ring. Here
你得戴上戒指
You gotta put the put the ring on
哦,我的上帝
Oh, my God
我喜欢,那我们庆祝一下吧
I love it Let's celebrate, then
嗯?你知道我得买♥♥些香槟哦,我的天
Huh? You know I had to get some champagne Oh, my God
我说,看,呃,我的宝宝会喜欢的。
I said, Look, uh, my baby gonna like it.
让我给我的未婚妻来点香槟let me get some champagne for my fiancée
Let me pour some champagne for my fiancée
订婚了。
Fiancée.
好吧,让我们举杯庆祝
All right, let's make a toast
对我们
To us To us
宝贝?嗯?
Baby? Hmm?
你闻到煤气味了吗?
Do you smell gas?
我很紧张,宝贝
I was nervous, babe
我不知道你会闻到我试图闻到的味道
I didn't know you'd smell it I tried to
不,那是,嗯
No, that's, um
实际的...比如丙烷?
Actual... like, the propane?
你为什么不站在外面,
Why don't you go stand outside,
我会把所有东西都放在这里,我会带你回家
I'll situate everything in here, and I'll get you home
好吧,爱你
Okay Love you
准备好
Be ready
嗯
Mm-hmm
所以,伙计们
So, guys
我可爱的小泰迪熊刚刚提出了这个问题
my sweet little Teddy Bear just popped the question
大惊喜
And big surprise
我答应了!
I said yes!
妈的!
Shit!
哦,妈的。哦,妈的!
Oh, shit. Oh, shit!
哦,上帝!婴儿
Oh, God! Baby
泰迪,你没事吧?
Teddy, are you okay?
我需要你告诉我未婚妻
I need you to tell my fiancée there's
发生了一起事故
there's been an accident
宝贝,是我
Baby, it's me
你能看见我吗?泰迪?
Can you see me? Teddy?
我是你的未婚妻
I'm your fiancée
好的
Good
我出事了
I've been in an accident
哦,宝贝
Oh, baby
所以,乔没有保险?
So, Joe didn't have insurance?
是的,他当然有,马夫
Yeah, of course he did, Marv
他拿钱跑到佛罗里达去了
He took the money and ran off to Florida
伙计,我一直在到处找工作,伙计
Dude, I've been looking for a job everywhere, man
但是没有像样的销♥售♥工作
But there are no decent sales jobs for
烧烤城最佳员工
an Employee of the Month at Barbecue City
我们会在这里雇用你,但是你需要得到你的GED
We'd hire you here, but you need to get your GED
想想看,这些家伙扯淡客户
Think about it These guys bullshit clients
一整天都在谈论他们不了解的资金
all day about funds they don't understand
你是天生的
You would be a natural
所以你是说如果我毕业了
So you're saying that if I graduated
高中毕业后,你能在这里给我找份工作吗?是
from high school, that then you could get me a job here? Yeah
但是你讨厌学校,那我们为什么还要上学呢
But you hate school, so why are we even having
这个对话?不,不,不,我不说话
this conversation? No, no, no. I'm not talking
关于上学
about going to school
我在说我的GED
I'm talking about getting my GED
这是不同的
And that's different
看,为了得到我的GED,
See, to get my GED,
我要做的就是去学校,
all I gotta do is go to the school,
稍微迷住校长
charm the principal a little bit
对吧?得到我想要的
Right? Get what I want Yeah
这是我的GED听起来很简单,Marv
Which is my GED Sounds pretty easy to me, Marv
如果你拿到了GED,嗯?
If you got your GED Huh?
我可能会给你挂电♥话♥
I could probably hook you up
听我说,尽管停下来。停下,好吗?
Listen to me, though Stop it. Stop, okay?
帮个忙,不要告诉丽莎这件事
Do yourself a favor, and do not tell Lisa about this
直到达成协议
until it's a done deal
现在,你知道我比那更聪明了,Marv
Now, you know I'm smarter than that, Marv
你会成为一名金融分♥析♥师吗?
You're gonna be a financial analyst?
是的,我是
Yes, I am
我是,宝贝,它马上就开始了
I am, babe, and it starts immediately
我和Marv谈过了,他说他们真的可以用
I was talking to Marv, and he says that they could really use
在他的公♥司♥里有我这样的人
somebody with my skill set at his firm
太好了
That's great
这是一个很好的机会
That's a great opportunity
嗯...是啊,我是说,我
Um... yeah, I mean, I'm-I'm
我对此基本上很兴奋,你知道吗?
I'm basically pumped up about it, you know?
你很有弹性,宝贝
You are so resilient, baby Mmm
你不停地反弹,我为你感到骄傲
You keep bouncing back I am so proud of you
是
Yep
我爱你
I love you
我也爱你
I love you, too
妈,丁字裤当然会
Ma, of course the thong is gonna
在战利品洞里砍你
cut you in the booty hole
这就是它做的看,下次里昂
That's what it do Look, next time Leon
你告诉他,想给某人穿丁字裤
want to stick somebody in a thong, you tell him
他需要戴上它并得到一面镜子
that he need to put it on and get a mirror
看看他的球做了什么
and check and see what his balls do
我不在乎他是否是你的牧师
I don't care if he is your pastor
会众知道他是那样的怪胎吗?
Do the congregation know he a freak like that?
坚持住,妈妈
Hold on, Mama
先生,我能帮你吗?
Can I help you, sir?
嗯
Um
我忍♥不住偷听了你的谈话
I couldn't help but overhear your conversation
对不起?你有点大声
Excuse me? You kind of loud
那就下车吧
Well, then get out of my car
我不在你的车里,我很明显在我的车里
I'm not in your car I'm clearly in my car
不,你在我车里,你说话声音够大的
No, you're in my car You're speaking loud enough
你是什么,音量控制警♥察♥?
What are you, the volume control police?
我不确定这是否是一件事
I'm not sure if that's even a thing
别管闲事
Mind your business
你的生意正成为我的生意
Your business is becoming my business
你为什么不在挡风玻璃上工作?
Why don't you work on your windshield?
现在你真的是我的生意
Now you're really in my business
可能看起来像万花筒
Probably look like a kaleidoscope
当你仔细看的时候
when you look through it
你知道,你为什么不干脆...?
You know, why don't you just...?
你可能觉得自己像只小蜜蜂
You probably feel like a little honeybee
足够一次看18件事,
Enough Looking at 18 things at one time,
但实际上你只是在看一件事
but really you're just looking at one thing
我...我...我现在就去做你的生意
I-I-I'm gonna get in your business now
告诉你妈妈,她可以去买♥♥一盒G弦
Tell your mother that she can go buy a box of G-strings
用她恶心的屁♥股♥
with her nasty ass
你现在在说我妈妈?
You're talking about my mama now?
任何牧师在他的球上穿丁字裤
Any pastor that's putting a thong on his balls
上帝是不对的
ain't right with God
嘘。什么?不要嘘我
Pssh. What? Don't pssh me
嘶
Pssh
是
Yeah
我打赌那会伤到你的喉咙
I bet that hurt your throat
开你的车
Drive your car
电影精选列表