Happy birthday. Sibila picked it out.
店里的人说它还能用
The guy at the shop said it still works.
我让他装了电池
I had him put some batteries in it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我和西比拉这周末要去悬崖跳水 要来吗?
Me and sibila are going cliff diving this weekend. Wanna come?
悬崖跳水 算了吧
Cliff diving, nah.
是你的生日啊 你应该做点什么
It's your birthday. You should do something.
我想我还是得选个简单点的方式
I think I'm just gonna take it easy.
那至少让我们带你出去吃顿饭吧?
Well, how about we at least take you out to dinner?
你们已经计划好了
You guys have plans.
-我们可以换个周末去跳水 -你们就去吧
- We can dive some other weekend. - You should go.
玩得开心点
Have fun.
是你的生日 你应该要玩得开心
It's your birthday. You should have fun.
我有要做的事情
I got something I'm gonna do.
什么事儿啊?
Something what?
佐伊
Zoe.
什么?
Yeah?
我一直都很孤独吗?
Have I always been lonely?
这对我来说真的很难 尼克
This is really hard for me, Nick.
这么多年看着你自暴自弃
I spent a lot of years just watching you
而我不知道为什么
collapse on yourself and I don't know why.
我想让你停止这样生活
I just want it to stop.
我想要你快乐
I just want you to be happy.
拉霍亚的朋友们呢?
What about your friends from la jolla?
你没再和他们联♥系♥了?
You don't talk to them anymore?
不 我们只是…
No. We all just...
我不知道该怎么说 我们只是过着自己的生活
I don't know, went our separate ways.
也许你应该养只宠物 一只狗?
Maybe you should get a pet. What about a dog?
-我不想养狗 -你一直想养只狗
- I don't want a dog. - You've always wanted a dog.
我想
I think that...
养只猫更容易照顾一点
A cat would be easier to take care of.
也许我会养只猫
Maybe I'll get a cat.
你真是个好妹妹 佐伊
You are a great sister, Zoe.
最好的那一个
Best one I could've asked for.
一些你不相信的事情
-喂? -嗨 尼克
- Hello? - Hey, Nick.
我是汤米汉布尔顿
It's Tommy Hambleton.
汤米?
Tommy?
好久没聊了 不是吗?
Yeah. It's been a minute, huh?
是啊 我刚还跟佐伊说
Yeah. I was just telling Zoe that I never get to
我再没和拉霍亚老友们聊过了
talk to the old la jolla gang anymore, really.
尼克 我不能撒谎 佐伊给我打了电♥话♥
Nick, I'm not gonna lie. Zoe called.
她很担心你
She's worried about you.
-好吧 佐伊总是太过担心 -她是你的妹妹
- Yeah, well, Zoe worries too much. - She's your sister.
她要怎么不担心呢?是你的生日啊
How is she not gonna worry? It's your birthday.
她说你只打算在公♥寓♥里无所事事
She said all you got planned is to sit around your apartment.
听着 我们这儿有些喝的
Look, we're having some drinks,
有一些人在阁楼聚会
some people getting together at the loft.
-你还记得阁楼吧 -记得
- You remember the loft. - Yeah.
我们在庆祝泰特和唐娜的结婚纪念日
We're celebrating Tate and Donna's anniversary.
只是喝点东西 没什么特别的
Just some drinks, nothing too fancy.
泰特和唐娜
Tate and Donna.
我 呃…
I, um...
-我想我还是不去了 -尼克
- I think I'll pass. - Nick.
这不关我的事儿 但不管你经历了什么
It's not my business, but whatever you're going through,
你都不必独自承受
you don't have to go through it on your own.
过来玩几个小时吧
Just come and hang out for a couple of hours.
一个小时
An hour.
喝一杯 然后你就可以走了
One drink, then you can go.
-好吧 我会过去 -很好 八点见
- Yeah, okay. I'll stop by. - Great, 8:00. See you there.
尼克
Nick. Nick.
尼克!
Nick!
-你来了 -我说过我会来
- You made it. - Yeah, I told you I would.
真开心你来了 已经好久不见了
I'm glad you did. It's been way too long.
你看起来真不错
You look good man, really.
佐伊跟我说你现在看起来糟透了
Zoe told me you kind of look like shit right now.
你看起来真的有点糟
And you really are a little on the shitty-looking side.
好吧…
Yeah, well...
听着 我不知道要怎么说
Look. I don't know how to say this.
我们很担心你 我很担心你
We're concerned about you. I'm concerned about you.
-你不用这样 -你是我最好的朋友
- You shouldn't be. - You were my best friend.
我怎么能不担心 我生命中所有的美好都是因为你
How can I not be? Every good thing I have in my life is because of you.
我认为你在遇到我之前一切就很好了
I think you were doing all right before you met me.
我是认真的
I mean it.
过去那几年就是最好的
These past few years have been the best.
我的父亲退休后
My father retired.
他给我很大压力 要我接管公♥司♥ 但我做不到
He put all this pressure on me to take over the company, but I couldn't do it.
我知道我在那个地方一天都不会开心
I knew I wasn't gonna have one happy day at that place.
所以我开始自己创业
So I started my own business.
它的规模小多了
It's a lot smaller, it's a lot.
但我
But i'm...
我对自己的工作很满意 我很开心
I'm happy with what I'm doing. And I'm happy.
我为自己感到快乐 这都是因为你
I'm happy in myself and that's because of you.
是你告诉我要做真实的自己
You're the one who told me to be good with who I am.
尼克 我们都很想你
Nick, we miss you.
我们只想你能快乐
We just want you to be happy.
尼克!
Nick!
-好久不见 -你好吗 唐娜?
- It's been forever. - How you doing, Donna?
-你好吗? -我很好
- How are you? - I'm well.
-你确定?你看起来糟透了 -我很好
- Mm-hmm. You sure? You look like shit. - I'm all right.
亚历克斯 我要把你丈夫偷走一分钟
Alex, I just need to steal your husband just for one minute.
-好吧 -来吧
- Oh. Okay. - Come, come, come.
-别让这家伙走了 -绝不会
- Do not let this man leave. - I won't.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
你好吗?
How are you?
大家都说我看起来糟透了 所以…
Everybody says I look like shit, so...
一个小小的微笑就能治愈一切
Nothing a little smile wouldn't cure.
嗯?你看起来好多了
Mm? You already look better.
我们都很想你 尼克
We all miss seeing you, Nick.
你是因为我才远离的吗?
Do you stay away because of me?
听着
Look.
你跟我分手的时候我真的很受伤
I was really hurt when you broke things off.
真的
I really was.
但随着时间的流逝 我想你是对的
But over time, I think you were right.
你知道的 我们可以再坚持
You know, we could've kept going
也许一年、五年
one year, five years maybe.
我不知道你是否能坚持下去
I... I don't know if you would've lasted.
而且 如果我们没有分手 我就不会和汤米在一起
And, um... if we hadn't broken up, I wouldn't be with Tommy.
如果
And if...
如果我没和汤米在一起
And if I wasn't with Tommy...
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
不要为过去而后悔
Don't regret the past.
是过去把我们带到了该去的地方
Yeah, the past is what brings us to where we need to be.
我们都很想你 尼克
We've missed you so much, Nick.
亚历克斯 过来拍照了!
Alex, come get a picture!
我得过去下
Ah. I need to go.
见到你真高兴
It's so good to see you.
我全意的爱着你
即使从未见过你的面孔
我彻底的失去了你
即使搜遍了人种
这就是真正的平静
我的心安宁下来
在你的灵魂中安息
在你的叹息中沐浴
想要停留在这儿
直到世界尽头
直到地球停止转动
将会爱你爱到海枯石烂
我已经找到了那个
等待已久的人
那个等待已久的人
我所知道的 我所做的
我所有的感受都指引至此
我所知道的 我所做的
我所有的感受都指引至此
想要停留在这儿
直到世界尽头
直到地球停止转动
将会爱你爱到海枯石烂
我已经找到了那个
等待已久的人
那个
等待已久的人
想要停留在这儿
电影精选列表