Say it with me. Janine mikkelsen.
我曾嫁给了尼古拉斯佩里麦克尔森
I was married to Nicholas Perry mikkelsen.
-曾? -我们住在
- Was? - We live at...
我们住在11号♥
We lived at 11...
我们有只猫 叫查理
We... we had a cat. Charlie.
-你在哪儿? -我和汤米在一起
- Where are you? - I'm with Tommy.
-我们结婚九年了 -九年?不过才几分钟
- We've been married nine years. - Nine years? It's only been a few minutes.
你和我没见过 一两小时后我们就不会记得对方
You and I never met. An hour or two and we won't remember each other.
珍妮 听我说 你不爱汤米
Janine, Janine. Listen to me. You don't love Tommy.
-他不一样 -他改变了过去
- He's different, Nick. - He changed the past.
-他更好了 -他改变了过去
- He's kinder. - He changed the past.
我想你记住爱是一个不分胜负的循环
I want you to remember. Love is drawn in the form of a circle.
不论何时何地 我都会找到你
Wherever you are, whenever you are, I will find you.
好吗?我们会恢复正常的 好吗?
Okay? We'll find our way back. All right?
珍妮?
Janine?
珍妮?
Janine?
麦克尔森先生 我们技术人员已经检查了服务器
Mr. Mikkelsen, our technicians have been through the server
我们无法恢复你的任何记忆
and we weren't able to retrieve any of your memories at this time.
-什么意思 -我们的技术人员会继续检查
- What does that mean? - Well, our technicians will keep looking,
但你遭遇的相位移♥动♥真的很强大
but the phase you were hit with was really rough
而每次时间的转移…
and every time shift is its own thing...
我开始忘记我的妻子了 我要失去她了
I'm starting to forget my wife. I'm starting to lose her.
我们能做的就是全额退款
What we can do, your purchase comes with a 100% money-back guarantee.
我们会全额退款给你
You are entitled to a full refund of any amount.
我想要我的记忆
I want my memories.
每次相位移♥动♥都有其性质
Okay. Every phase is its own thing,
而现在 我们无法恢复你的回忆
and at this time, we're just not able to retrieve any of your memories.
需要我现在退款吗?
Did you want me to start processing that refund?
海基马 我住在…
Hekima, I live at...
-你要回家吗? -是的
- Would you like to go home? - Yes.
我能把家的地址放到地图里
I can put that on your map.
完成
Done.
会没事儿的
嘿
Hey.
嘿 查理
Hey, Charlie.
嘿 你怎么样?
Hey. How you doing?
感觉怎样?
How's that good boy?
嘿
Hey.
亚历克斯
Alex.
你还好吗?
You all right?
天啊 你发烧了
Goodness, you... you're warm.
你知道吗 我要打电♥话♥给泰特和唐娜
You know what? I'm just gonna call Tate and Donna
告诉他们我们今晚不去了
and tell them we can't make it tonight.
我可以晚点再去庆祝
We can celebrate with them later.
庆祝什么?
Celebrate what?
你是在开玩笑吗?
Are you just trying to be funny?
他们的领养啊 他们现在是一家了
You know, their adoption went through, they're a family now?
去确认你已经发短♥信♥祝贺他们了
Make sure you text them and congratulate them
我只负责点菜
and I'll just order in.
你想吃什么吗?
Do you want anything?
泰国菜?你喜欢的那家?
Thai food perhaps? The place you like?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
我们下一阶段要做的
What we want to accomplish in our next pass
就是为计划取得的成果保驾护航
is making allowances for the outcome of our planning stages.
我们考虑环境影响了吗?
Have we taken into consideration environmental impact?
我们认真考虑好前因后果了吗?
Have we really thought through the cause and effect of our choices?
就设计本身而言 我们如何考虑
Within a design itself, how are we allowing
人口密度的波动和社会网的改变?
for fluctuations in human density and changes in social grids?
最重要的是保持联♥系♥
What's most important is maintaining connectivity
因为我们得考虑现代生活的长♥期♥影响
as we consider the long-term ramifications of modern living.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
-才把工作做完? -嗯
- Just finishing up with work? - Yeah.
他们真的打击到你了?
Ah, they've really got you hitting it, huh?
-我带查理出去溜溜 -我才带他出去过
- I'll take Charlie for a walk. - I just took him out.
我坐这儿一整天了
Yeah, I've been sitting around all day.
很想出去走走 走吧 查理
Really want to go for a walk. Come on, Charlie.
我们走
Let's go.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我要去上班了
I'm going to work.
好的
Okay.
今晚也会晚回吗?
Are you going to be late again tonight?
不知道
I don't know.
也许吧
Probably.
好
Okay.
如果你回来的晚 我可能会去唐娜那
If you're going to be late, I'm gonna try and get together with Donna.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我们变得不一样了
There's something different with us.
我知道事情不会一夜之间变样 但感觉就是这样
I know things don't change overnight, but it feels like they have.
我们变得疏远了 我不懂为什么
We're... we're just becoming so distant and I don't know why.
我想念和尼克在一起的时光 你知道我想什么吗?
And I miss spending time with Nick. I miss... you know what I miss?
想念跳舞
I miss dancing.
没错
Yeah.
尼克曾每隔一周就带我去
Nick used to take me dancing every other weekend
我们会像孩子一样喝醉
and we'd get drunk like a couple of kids and...
旁若无人的跳舞
And dance like no one was watching.
如果他们在就更好了
All the better if they were.
不 我一个人不行
No, because I can't do this alone.
我做不到
I can't.
他也得想办法解决我们的问题
He has to want to work on us, too, and...
如果我不在身边可以让他幸福
Well, if me not being around is what makes him happy...
那我就只愿他幸福
Then I just want him to be happy.
对不起 我…
I'm sorry, I...
我只是想和谁聊聊 我没有其他人可以说话
I just needed to talk to someone and I didn't know who else to call.
谢谢你听我讲
Thank you for listening.
最近如何?
What's up?
我一个朋友和她丈夫有点矛盾
Friend of mine just having troubles with her husband.
什么样的矛盾?
Troubles like?
我觉得他们走不下去了
I don't think they're going to make it.
-好朋友吗? -是啊
- Good friend? - Yeah.
我们以前在拉霍亚时很亲近
We used to be really close back in la jolla.
很久很久以前了 那时我们还不认识
A long time ago. It was before we met.
那就请他们来这儿
Well, invite them out here.
让他们出门玩玩 也许这可以帮到他们
Fly 'em out. Maybe it'll be good for them.
我们现在没那么亲密了
We're not that close anymore. He and I,
-他和我 算是吵架了吧 -因为一个女人?
- we kind of had a falling out. - Over her?
你为什么要这么说?
Why'd you say it like that?
因为男人吵架通常都因为女人
Because when guys have a falling out, usually it's over a woman.
不是这样 我一直希望他们在一起
It wasn't over her. I always wanted them together.
我想他们会很般配
I thought they'd be good for each other.
我真的以为他们会很幸福
I really thought they'd be happy.
我一直在考虑去旅行
I've been thinking of maybe taking a little trip.
去哪儿?
Where?
我从来没坐过水上飞机
I've never been on a seaplane.
什么?
What?
我只是想离开一段时间
I just think I need a little getaway.
我不…
I don't...
要多久?
For how long?
也许几个星期吧
Maybe a couple of weeks.
就你一个人吗?
By yourself?
听着 如果要结束的话 就告诉我
Look, if it's over, just tell me.
因为… 我能感觉到有些东西已经变了
Because... something's different and I can feel it.
我知道世事无常
I know things change.
但我一直以为你和我会有永远
But I always thought you and I would be timeless.
晚上回家 你在那我在这儿
I come home at night and you're there and I'm here,
我看不到我们 看不到
and I just don't see us. I don't.
所以我们需要做得更好或是结束这段关系
So it needs to get better or it needs to be done,
但我还没想好该选择哪一个
but I'm not gonna put up with not knowing which.
因为我不必如此
Because I shouldn't have to.
电影精选列表