我值得更好的
I deserve better than that.
泰特和唐娜下周要一起吃饭
Tate and Donna are having a dinner next week.
你可以来且至少装得开心点吗?
Can you come to that and at least act happy?
-亚历克斯? -嗨
- Alex? - Hey. Hi.
我的天啊 好久不见 我太激动了…
Oh, my god. It's been forever. I'm so excited...
这么多年的努力
All those years of trying
一夜之间我们就成了一家人
and then overnight we were just this instant family.
我们都没有九个月的预备时间
We didn't even get that nine month run-up, you know.
泰特吓坏了
Tate's freaking out.
他很担心要怎么做一个好爸爸
He worries too much about trying to be a good dad
而不是做他自己
instead of just being himself.
这是最大的变化
That's what changes the most.
有了孩子就不能再自私了
You have a kid and you don't get to be selfish anymore.
除了自己 你还得考虑别的事情
You've got to be about something besides yourself.
这很难… 但也很特别
It's hard, but... it's special.
非常特别
It's really special.
一开始觉得我永远都没有机会
I was starting to think I would never have the opportunity
体验家庭的感觉
to experience what it would be like to be a family,
但有时候事情就是自然而然地发生了
but sometimes things work out the way they're meant to.
我全意的爱着你
即使从未见过你的面孔
我彻底的失去了你
即使搜遍了人种
将会爱你爱到海枯石烂
我已经找到了那个
等待已久的人
那个
等待已久的人
我所知道的 我所做的
我所有的感受都指引至此
我所知道的 我所做的
我所有的感受都指引至此
想要停留在这儿
直到世界尽头
直到地球停止转动
将会爱你爱到海枯石烂
有时在你没注意时 我会在房♥间的另一头看着你
Sometimes when you're not looking, I'll watch you from across the room.
然后问自己 如果我不认识你
And I'll ask myself, if I didn't know you...
我还会爱上你吗?
Would I still fall in love with you?
答案是什么?
What's the answer?
-嘿 佐 -尼克 嘿
- Hey, zo. - Nick, hey.
我有些好消息 非常好的消息
I have some good news. It's really good news.
-什么? -西比拉还活着
- What is it? - Sibila's alive.
-她什么? -她还活着
- She's what? - She's alive.
你是对的 那只是一个相位
You were right. It was just a phase.
但我记得她
But I remember her.
如果这只是一个相位 我就不会…
If it was just a phase, I wouldn't...
她回来了 一切都和以前一样
She's back and everything is like it used to be.
你们得上来庆祝一下
You guys have to come up and celebrate.
她的父母一生都幸福美满的在一起
Her parents were together and happy their whole lives,
但我却看不到我自己
but I just couldn't ever see myself...
和另个人在一起?
Being with one person?
生活中还有什么事儿 需要来限制你的机会吗?
Is there any other thing in life where the point is to limit your opportunities to one?
这让我感到恐惧
It scares me.
好吧 这也让恋爱变得令人兴奋
Well, it's also what makes relationships really exciting.
每一天都是一次冒险
Every day... Every day is an adventure.
跳伞是一种冒险
Skydiving is an adventure.
单一配偶只是与痛苦为伴
Monogamy is just misery with company.
尽管情人节是个不错的主意
Although Valentine's day seems like a nice idea.
病人怎么样了?
How's the patient?
没事儿 继续喝水
All right, just keep drinking water.
-我说得截肢 -我没事儿
- I say amputate. - I'm good.
只要接下来的32公里是下坡 我就没问题
As long as the next 20 miles are downhill, I'm good.
好吧
Okay.
她要去哪儿?
Where is she going?
我不确定
Um, I'm not sure.
她不是在找洞穴探险就是在找攀岩的地方
She's either looking for a place to go caving or to go rock climbing.
天啊 她真是无所畏惧
God, she's absolutely fearless.
西比拉六岁时开始攀岩
Sibila started climbing when she was six.
现在她每个星期天都去
Now she goes every Sunday.
每个星期天
Every Sunday.
她说…
She says...
这儿是我的教堂 我不知道怎么说
This is my church. I don't know how to say it,
-我终于开始学葡萄牙语了 -她真是了不起
- I'm trying to learn Portuguese finally. - She's amazing.
如果我发生那样的事故 你就再也见不到我攀岩了
If I had an accident like that, you'd never catch me climbing again.
她不知道发生了什么
She doesn't know what happened.
她怎么会不知道?
How does she not know?
你得保证不告诉她
You have to promise not to tell her.
那不是一个相位
It wasn't just a phase.
她真的死了
She really did die.
她不知道是因为我回到了过去 然后
She doesn't know because I went back in time and I...
我做出了些改变 所以那天她没去攀岩
I changed things so she didn't go climbing that day.
你穿梭了时空 认真的吗?
You went jaunting. Are you serious?
我还能怎么办?
What was I gonna do?
她是我最好的朋友 我爱她
She's my best friend. I love her...
而且…
And...
我花光所有才回到过去
I mean... it cost me everything to go back.
我现在完全没钱了
I'm completely fucked for money right now.
但如果你救了她 为什么不想让她知道?
But if you saved her, why don't you want her to know?
看见她现在有多开心吗?
You see how happy she is?
我要告诉她 去做她开心的事儿会害死自己吗?
I'm gonna tell her doing what makes her happy killed her?
她已经回来了 我只想一切都像以前一样
She's back and I just want everything to be like it was.
佐伊 钱的事儿别担心
Zoe, don't worry about money.
如果你需要帮助 我们会尽力的 好吗?
If you need any help, we'll do whatever we can. Okay?
我知道可能看不出来 但我从没这么开心过
I know it doesn't look it... But I've never been so happy.
走吧 玩起来
Come on. Let's go have fun.
西比拉!
Sibila!
嘿
Hey.
等一下 就一会儿
One sec. Yeah, one sec.
-喂? -嘿 我想找尼克拉斯米尔克森
- Hello? - Hey. I'm trying to reach Nicholas mikkelsen.
-我是尼克 -嗨 米尔克森先生
- This is Nick. - Hey, Mr. Mikkelsen.
我是保护过往公♥司♥的莱德 我有些好消息
It's Ryder from past protect. Got some good news.
我们的技术人员找回了
Our technicians were able to retrieve one of your memories
你储存在我们服务器上的一段记忆
that was stored on our server.
等下 你是谁?
Wait a sec, who is this?
我是保护过往公♥司♥的莱德
My name's Ryder with past protect.
你经历了一次强烈时间转换
You went through a pretty severe time shift.
可能有很多事情你都不记得了
There's probably a lot you don't remember.
我们的技术人员帮你找回了一段记忆
Our technicians were able to retrieve a memory for you.
很短的一段 但他们找回来了
It's pretty short, but they got it.
如果你想看的话 我可以把它放进你的时间胶囊里
I can put it in your time capsule if you wanna check it out.
想起我们时 你会想到什么?
What do you think about when you think about us?
我会想到很多
I think about a lot of things.
最好的时光是?
What are the best times?
拉霍亚
La jolla.
-嗯 -是啊
- Hmm. - Yeah.
我们可以当大人
Yeah, we were... we were old enough to be adults
也可以像孩子一样行事
- and young enough to act like children. - Mm-hmm.
在周末 我们会去海滩 坐在火堆旁
And on the weekends, we'd go to the beach, sit by the fire...
-你、我、泰特、唐娜、汤米 -汤米?
- You, me, Tate, Donna, Tommy. - Tommy?
-我已经很久没和那家伙说话了 -真的吗?
- I haven't talked to that guy in years. - Really?
你以前很喜欢他
You liked him.
你们以前是很好的朋友 对吗?
You were good friends, right?
他有时很难相处
He was tough to take sometimes.
他很自负
He had a lot of ego going on.
也有些不安全感
He had some insecurities, yes.
有时候这两者表现很相似
And sometimes they look the same.
这对汤米来说那很难
That was... it was quite hard for Tommy.
汤米拥有一切
Tommy had everything.
什么 就因为他有钱吗?
What, just because he had money?
你也有钱 又怎么样?
You have money. So what?
你永远没真正了解你的朋友
You never really know who your friends are,
你不知道人们喜欢你是因为你…
you don't know if people like you for you...
我们喜欢他
We liked him enough.
你刚刚说你觉得他是个混♥蛋♥
You just said you thought he was a jerk.
是的 有时候他就是
Yes, sometimes he could be.
所以呢
So what, did you...
你喜欢他是因为他这个人还是不得不去应付他
Did you like him for him, or did you just put up with him
就因为他会邀请你去他父亲的私人海滩玩?
电影精选列表