Ladies and gentlemen!
女士们 先生们
Welcome to the Mister Skinny shooooow!
欢迎来到斯金尼先生的秀场
Would anybody want a snack before the highlight of our evening?
在我们今晚的重头戏之前 有人想吃点东西吗
I see a little boy who wants a snack.
我看见一个小男孩想吃零食
Mmm! Mmm!
嗯 嗯
Your time is up!
你的时间到了
Don't try to force it out.
不要强迫自己
Lean forward and remove.Carefully!
身体向前倾 小心地取出
It is only your third time. Don't try to move too fast.
这只是你的第三次 不要试图走得太快
Yeah.
是的
That was short.
那不会发生的
No,I only take cash. No exception for regulars.
不 我只收现金 常客也不例外
The other stuff.
其他的东西
As you requested.
按照你的要求
You sure this one will work? The other stuff did not.
-你确定这个管用吗 -其他的都不管用
Lots of people use Ketamine,to get off Heroine.
很多人都用氯♥胺♥酮♥来戒除海♥洛♥因♥
It's a dissociative drug so you won't feel the pain.
这是一种解离性药物 所以你不会感觉到疼痛
Only a nice K-hole. Portal to another world,
只有一个漂亮的K洞 通往另一个世界的门户
No,it's not about the high.
不 不是兴奋
As long as it gets me off the heroin.
只要能让我戒掉海♥洛♥因♥就行
If this works, your next two sessions will be free.
如果这个方法有效的话 你接下来的两个疗程将是免费的
What the fuck? What--what the fuck?
搞什么 搞什么
Where am I?
我在哪儿
Today is your lucky day.
今天是你的幸运日
Who are you?!
你是谁
need your help.
需要你的帮助
Is this a dream?
这是一个梦吗
What do you want from me?!
你想从我这得到什么
This is a dream!
这是一个梦
Does this hurt?
这样疼吗
Do or die,tinseltoe! Yes,together.It's gonna be fun!
不做则已 做了就得死 小姑娘 是的 一起 会很有趣的
No more of your stupid brother! I can't stand him!
别再提你那个蠢弟弟了 我受不了他
But it's not about me.What do you want to do for fun?
但这与我无关 你想做什么好玩的事
Something is vibrating up my rectum.Cool!Whoa!
有东西在振动我的直肠 酷 哇
Have you ever thought about suicide,huh? Huh?Ever?Ever?
你有没有想过自杀 有没有 有没有
I think it's an egg up my rectum.
我想是一个鸡蛋在我的直肠里
Would you kill yourself for me?
你愿意为我自杀吗
The goddamn easter bunny fucking up my ass.
该死的复活节兔子在我的屁♥股♥里搞鬼
Fucking asshole!
该死的混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna stick the egg up his ass and kaboom!
我要把蛋塞进他的屁♥股♥里 然后爆♥炸♥
See how much fun we can have?
看看我们能有多少乐趣
If you would just join me and kill yourself!
如果你能加入我的行列 然后自杀
Look,look,look! The TV is working now!
看 看 看 电视开始工作了
You like TV, don't you?
你喜欢看电视 是吗
You like your brother don't you?
你喜欢你哥哥 是吗
He cuts himself. Don't you want to be like your brother?
他割伤了自己 你不想像你哥哥一样吗
He'd be so proud.
他会很骄傲的
He'd be so proud.
他会很骄傲的
Ooh,it's a pretty knife.
这刀真漂亮
This is gonna feel so good!
这感觉一定很棒
Wow,you're gonna be so happy!
你一定会很高兴的
No more chair!
没有椅子了
Sam?!$300 is not gonna cut it anymore!
山姆 300美元已经不够了
I need somebody to watch him while work.
我需要有人在工作时照看他
If not, he's gonna kill himself.
否则他会自杀的
My parents would--it would kill them!
我父母会... 会杀了他们的
Okay.Okay. I'll see what I can do.Okay.
-好的 好的 我尽力 -好的
Yeah,it's Travis. Christopher said I'll be calling.
是的 我是特拉维斯 克里斯托弗说我会打电♥话♥给你
It's Travis! You're supposed to do some...yeah...
是特拉维斯 你应该做一些... 对..
Look,um...I just can't leave him by himself.
听着 我不能把他一个人留在家里
You know he's--he's suicidal.
你知道他有自杀倾向
He's suicidal!
他想自杀
Do you...do you have any experience doing anything like this?
你... 你有做这种事的经验吗
With kids?
和孩子们一起
Look,just show up.
听着 只要出现就好了
Christopher will take care of the money,alright?!
克里斯托弗会负责钱的 好吗
Fuck.
操
You are quite squeamish considering your vocation!
考虑到你的职业 你还真是胆小怕事啊
Now that we have established I am not a dream...
既然我们已经确立了我不是一个梦..
I need your help!
我需要你的帮助
Find somebody else!
去找别人吧
It must be you.
一定是你
Why?
为什么
Because you are weak.
因为你很软弱
Let me out of this chair and we'll see.
让我离开这张椅子 我们拭目以待
Your spirit is weak. Your will to live is gone.
你的精神已经衰弱 你的生存意志已经消失
You hate yourself.
你恨你自己
The voice in yourself:
你内心的声音:
this makes you vulnerable to my kind.
这让你在我们面前很脆弱
I'm high.
我嗑药了
Far from it.
远离它
I'm not helping you!
我不是在帮你
You love Thomas,no?
你爱托马斯 不是吗
What do you know about my brother?!
你对我哥哥了解多少
Everything!He is in danger.
一切 他有危险
You lie!
你撒谎
Do 1?
有吗
What danger?
什么危险
The kind you've brought upon him!
就是你带给他的那种
Your weakness.
你的弱点
And the man in the television
还有电视里的那个人
will not be as kind to him as I to you.
不会像我对你一样对他那么好
You're running out of time.
你快没时间了
What's the matter with you?! Don't you knock?!
你怎么回事 ! 你不敲门吗
Is that him?
是他吗
Yeah,that's him. Look,I just need somebody--
是的 就是他 听着 我只是需要一个人
I just need somebody to watch him,alright?
我只是需要有人看着他 好吗
Make sure he doesn't hurt himself.
确保他不会伤到自己
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Leave the TV.on.
别看电视了
He'll freak out if it's--
他会抓狂的 如果... ..
he'll freak out if it's off.
如果关了 他会抓狂的
If he gets hungry there's some food in the kitchen.
如果他饿了 厨房♥里有些食物
Just make it for him,okay?
就给他做 好吗
If anything happens to him I'll kill you.
如果他有什么三长两短 我就杀了你
How did you get in my head?
你是怎么进入我的大脑的
We've covered this.
我们已经谈过了
If I were...you wouldn't know
如果我是... 你不会知道
what's happening at home.
家里发生了什么
I told you time was short.
我告诉过你时间不多了
Clean up and go home,Travis!
打扫干净然后回家 特拉维斯
Thomas?!
托马斯
Thomas?! God!
托马斯 ! 天啊
Thomas?! Thomas?!
托马斯 托马斯
Where are you?!
你在哪
Thomaaaas?!!!
托马斯
Thomas?!!!
托马斯
Where did you take him?
你把他带到哪里去了
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Your brother is not dead!
你哥哥没死
Only moved.
只是被转移了
Help me find him.
帮我找到他
And the one who did this. And I will help you!
还有那个做这件事的人 我也会帮你
Agreed.Demons have rules.
同意 恶魔有规则
I have made a claim on you.
我已经对你提出了要求
Some try to break these rules.
有些人试图打破这些规则
But worry not,for know where he is.
但是不要担心 因为你知道他在哪里
had a talk a little chat, with your brother.
和你弟弟聊了一会儿
What do I have to do?
我该怎么做
Nothing you haven't done before.
没什么是你没做过的