Don't you want to be with me?
你不想和我在一起吗
I'm here.
我在这里
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Don't leave me here.
别把我留在这儿
It's cold in here.
这里很冷
To be together.
让我们在一起
Hagen?
哈根
Are you embalming me?!
你不理我吗
Come on,love, come to me.
来吧 亲爱的 到我这儿来
Hagen?
哈根
Yes.
是的
Sweetheart.
亲爱的
Welcome to your destiny,Hagen!
这是你的命运 哈根
You were given have a choice!
你本可以选择的
A choice to forget everything
选择忘记一切
and live your life in peace.
过平静的生活
Instead,you chose hell!
但你却选择了地狱
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Elizabeth is dead,Hagen!
伊丽莎白死了 哈根
Tormented for all eternity
应得永生受到
for the pain she caused.
永恒的折磨
You could have left it all behind.
你本可以把这一切都抛在脑后
Instead you came here.
但你却来到这里
For that, you...will... be...punished!
为此 你... 将... 受到... 惩罚
It's just normal,you know.
这很正常 你知道
The body just breaks down really fast.
身体很快就会垮掉
All of us have to go through it.
我们所有人都要经历这一切
So you shouldn't panic about what's going on,
所以你不应该对发生的事情感到恐慌
about what's happening to you.
发生在你身上的事
You know,when you come back to me,
当你回到我身边
you're gonna feel a little funny.
你会觉得有点奇怪
You see,even though it's fresh from the outside
你看 可能仍然显得过于新鲜
bacteria from before are feeding off the contents
这就是细菌在你的肠子里觅食
of your intestines. Digesting itself.
清洁肠道
You might have a stomach ache.
你可能会胃痛
You'll just feel a little bloated.
你只会觉得有点浮肿
There's always a way.
总有办法的
When you're ready you'll come back to me.
当你准备好了 你就会回到我身边
I know you're not gonna let this death...
我知道你不会让这个死亡..
be too much of an obstacle.
成为太大的障碍
You're a very, very strong woman.
你是个非常非常坚强的女人
So when you're ready you'll come back to me.
所以当你准备好了 你就会回到我身边
Let's get you out of here.
我带你离开这里
Time for your daily maintenance,love.
亲爱的 是时候做日常保养了
Gotta keep you in shape.
必须保持你的身材
I know that you can't see me yet
我知道你还看不见我
but you can hear me.
但你能听见我说话
Your hair is coming out now.
你的头发开始掉了
But that doesn't matter.
但这并不重要
We can always buy you some.
我们随时可以给你买♥♥一些
They sell wigs.
他们卖♥♥假发
Maybe some hair extensions if you come back quick.
如果你能快点回来的话 也许可以给你接个发
I know you love me.
我知道你爱我
You always have.
你一直都是
And I love you too.
我也爱你
No matter who you are or what you may become,
不管你是谁或者你会变成什么样
I love you.
我都爱你
I do.
我真的爱你
I remember when you died.
我记得你死的时候
You said one thing to me.…
你对我说了一句话:
and I am not going to hold it against you--I think--
我不会因此责怪你 我想
It's just that.you told me
只是 你告诉我
that you'd always come back.
你总会回来的
I'm beginning to feel like you didn't mean it.
我开始觉得你并不是真心的
I mean...please...
我是说... 拜托..
your--your body is just not holding up.
你的身体支撑不住了
'Cause I'm afraid when you come back...
因为我害怕当你回来的时候..
there's gonna be nothing left to come back to.
再也没有什么可以挽回的了
You'll just come back.
你会回来的
It's morning
现在是早上
It's here at last
它终于来了
Sorry we're closed. The barber has gone home.
对不起 我们打烊了 理发师回家了
I said we're closed!
我说了我们关门了
The barber is gone, and he took all the money.
理发师走了 他拿走了所有的钱
What?We look like a couple of,uh,
什么 我们看起来像一对..,
barbershop robbers to you?
理发店抢劫犯
We're not stupid,Hagen.
我们不傻 哈根
Been watching everything you've been doing with her.
我一直在观察你和她在一起的一切
Every night. Same place.
每天晚上 在同一个地方
I don't know what you talkin'about.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't have any money!
我没有钱
Hagen!Fuck the money! I'm talking about your wife.
哈根 去他妈的钱 我说的是你老婆
The baths.
浴室
The necrophilia.
恋尸癖
We've had our eye on you for a very long time,Hagen.
我们盯着你很长时间了 哈根
Quite frankly,it's a little disturbing.
坦白说 这有点令人不安
You're lying. She's gone. She's on vacation.
你撒谎 她走了 她去度假了
So you're cheating on your wife with a corpse.
所以你背着妻子和一具尸体偷♥情♥
Please take what you want and leave please.
请拿走你想要的东西 然后离开
Hagen!I only want what's best for you.
哈根 我只是为你好
Can't you see I've got something you really--really--want?!
难道你看不出我有你真的——真的——想要的东西吗
You don't know what I want.
你不知道我想要什么
On the contrary! I think I do!
恰恰相反 我想我知道
Now stop trying to piss me off!
现在别再惹我生气了
Things could get messy around here.
这里可能会变得一团糟
Just hear me out!
听我说完
We've been watching your endless nights with her.
我们一直在看着你和她无休止的夜晚
Unmoving.Stone cold.
一动不动 冷若冰霜
Very,very dead.
死得不能再死了
Now don't get me wrong.
别误会
I'm not opposed to what you're doing.
我并不反对你所做的事
In fact, I understand.
事实上 我能理解
You see,I lost someone close to me too once.
你知道 我也曾经失去过亲近的人
My little brother.Thomas.
我弟弟托马斯
Thomas!
托马斯
If I could go back, I'd make sure that he never left my side.
如果我能回到过去 我会确保他永远不离开我身边
But was too late. They had already cremated him.
但是太晚了 他们已经把他火化了
Nothing more than a pile of ashes.
只剩下一堆灰烬了
If only I'd known then--
如果我当时知道...
But now--
但现在...
now--
现在..
I know.
我知道
I have a way of bringing him back from the dead.
我有办法让他起死回生
What are you talking about bringing?
你在说什么
Are you saying you can bring people back from the dead?
你是说你能让人起死回生
Exactly!You see.….
正是如此 你看.....
death is merely a separation of the soul from the body.
死亡只是灵魂与肉体的分离
Sometimes the spirit will just leave the vessel,
有时候灵魂会离开容器
and wander around until it finds another one.
四处游荡 直到找到另一个人
So what you're saying is--
所以你的意思是...
I can bring them back together.
我可以让他们回到一起
You both are just crazy!
你们俩都疯了
We're not the ones fucking a corpse!
我们不是和尸体做♥爱♥的人
But you're right.
但你是对的
What if we are crazy?
如果我们真的疯了呢
What if all this mumbo jumbo bullshit,
如果这些胡言乱语
is nothing more than occult talk.
只不过是神秘主义的言论
And that wife of yours, she ends up just rotting away.
而你的妻子 她最终只是腐烂了
Nothing but dust. Gone from you forever.
除了灰尘 什么都没有 从你身边永远消失了
But what if,Hagen?
但是如果呢 哈根