What if--you had a chance?
如果你有机会呢
A chance that I'm gonna give you...
我会给你一个机会..
to bring her back!
把她带回来
And then you spend the rest of your life wondering,
然后你的余生都在想:
what if you'd just taken that risk.
如果你冒了这个险 会怎么样
Wouldn't you take it? Wouldn't you want that?
难道你不愿意吗 你不希望这样吗
Come on!
来吧
Get your shit! Let's go!
拿上你的东西 我们走
Stand over there. Over there!
站在那边 站在那边
Oh.
哦
So what are you doin'here?
你在这里干什么
I'm looking for buried treasure.
我在找埋藏的宝藏
He's quiet.
他很安静
He's mute! Don't be stupid!
他是哑巴 别傻了
What are you doin'?
你在干什么
Don't worry about it!
别担心
These are maps. They show me
这些是地图 它们告诉我
all the locations to the gates of hell.
所有通往地狱之门的位置
Hell?
地狱
The portals to the other side.
通往另一边的入口
I call them the gates of hell
我称之为地狱之门
because does anybody really deserve to go to heaven?
因为真的有人上天堂吗
So this is where the dead travel?!
这就是亡灵的旅行地
Correct.
是的
When the body dies,
当身体死亡时
its soul passes through
它的灵魂会通过
these holes, these gateways to other dimensions.
这些洞 这些通往其他维度的通道
Have you ever found one?
你找到过吗
Yes.
是的
Found one.
发现过一个
Never seen one.
从没见过
So what do they look like?
那么它们长什么样呢
Nothing!
没什么
Nothing?
什么都没有
They don't look like anything,Hagen.
他们看起来什么都不像 哈根
They're,they're emptiness,they're blackness.
它们是 它们是空虚 它们是黑暗
They are big holes into nothing.
它们是通向虚无的大洞
Use your imagination!
发挥你的想象力
That doesn't make any sense.
这说不通啊
I've found a location for one of these doorways.
我找到了其中一扇门的位置
Without the key,I can't open it.
没有钥匙 我打不开
I don't know what's on the other side.
我不知道另一边是什么
don't know where it opens.
不知道从哪里打开
I don't know where it closes.
我不知道它在哪里关闭
So how do we find this--this key?
那么我们怎么才能找到这把钥匙呢
That,my friend, is where you come in!
我的朋友 这就是你要做的事情
Aah!What are you doing,Travis!
你在干什么 特拉维斯
Travis!Please don't do this!
特拉维斯 请不要这样做
Please don't do this,Travis!
请不要这样做 特拉维斯
You're gonna be my key to unlock that door.
你是我打开那扇门的钥匙
Let me go!
放开我
Give me this!
把这个给我
Now relax,it's not going to hurt.
放轻松 这不会伤害你
You lied to me!
你骗了我
You said you could bring back Elizabeth!
你说过你能把伊丽莎白带回来的
You lied to me,
你骗了我
Oh,I didn't lie to you,Hagen.
哦 我没有骗你 哈根
We are gonna bring back Elizabeth!
我们要把伊丽莎白带回来
I'm gonna give you the chance to go into hell and grab her.
我会给你个机会去地狱带回她
You're a coward! You're a coward!
你是个懦夫 你是个懦夫
Give me those knives!
把那些刀给我
You're goddamn right I'm a coward!
你说得太对了 我是个懦夫
I don't know what is on the other side!
我不知道另一边是什么
How do I know if I go over there ever come back?!
我怎么知道如果我过去了还能不能回来
I'm sending you in. You're gonna be my guinea pig.
我要把你送进去 你就是我的小白鼠
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
We're gonna monitor every move you make!
我们会监视你的一举一动
Your heart rate, your vital stats, everything!
你的心率 你的生命状态 所有的一切
When you go in there,Hagen,find her and bring her back.
你进去的时候 哈根 找到她 把她带回来
And one more thing.
还有一件事
Say hello to Morbius for me!
替我向摩比斯问好
You've seen her!
你见过她了
I have done more than see her!
我所做的不仅仅是见她
I'm here for Elizabeth.
我是来找伊丽莎白的
Just take me to her and Ill leave in peace.
只要带我去见她 我就会安静地离开
Peace?You speak about peace
和平 在你给我带来痛苦之后
after the pain you've caused me?!
你还说什么和平
You heard my cries!
你听到我的哭声了
You knew my suffering!
你知道我的痛苦
Now shall introduce you to yours!
现在我要把你介绍给你的朋友
Well,Travis,
特拉维斯
looks like it's been five weeks.
看起来已经五个星期了
And I've got a check for you!
我还有张支票给你
Yep,here's your check!
是的 这是你的支票
You know,look, uh,we've got to talk.
我们得谈谈
I know that my parents left more money than that.
我知道我父母留下的钱比这多
And we could certainly do with it now.
现在我们当然可以用它
I mean,have you seen the conditions that we're living in?
我是说 你看到我们现在的生活条件了吗
Yes.The clause of your parents'will after they died
是的 这是你父母去世后的遗嘱条款
specifically said--
明确规定——
the money goes to your brother.
遗产归你弟弟所有
$300 a month. Nothing more.
300美元一个月 仅此而已
I'm sure that when they were alive and signed that will
我相信当他们还活着并且签署了遗嘱的时候
$300 a week was a lot. It's not shit any more!
一周300美元已经很多了 现在不值钱了
And I know that they wanted him taken care of--
我知道他们希望他得到照顾
I swear to God--listen to me!
我对天发誓——听我说
I'm sorry.
对不起
Your parents'will is ironclad and I can't do anything about it.
你父母的遗嘱是铁定的 我无能为力
Look.I loved my parents. I was very close to them
听着 我爱我的父母 我和他们很亲近
and I am not trying to profit from their death!
我不想从他们的死亡中获利
I love Thomas. He's all that I got left.
我爱托马斯 他是我唯一的亲人了
I just want what's best for him!
我只是想给他最好的
I wouldn't doubt it,Travis.
我不怀疑 特拉维斯
God damn!
该死的
Alright.Let's have some dinner,alright?
好了 我们去吃点东西吧 好吗
Because l gotta go to work,okay?
因为我得去工作了 好吗
Hey,stop!
嘿 站住
Tom,look--Tom,stop it!
汤姆 听着 —— 汤姆 住手
We've been through this a million times.
我们已经讨论过无数次了
No bib, no dinner!
要么成功 要么失败
Tom,stop! God damn it! Stop it!
汤姆 住手 该死的 住手
I'm sorry. Okay?Tom, I'm sorry okay?
对不起 好吗 汤姆 对不起 好吗
Look,stop. Thanks.I'm sorry.
听着 停下来 谢谢 我很抱歉
Things are tough right now.
现在事情很棘手
I'm only trying to do what is best for you.
我只是想做对你最好的事
I do what I can,okay?
我尽力了 好吗
Alright,go ahead. Open up.
好吧 继续 开门
You done?
说完了吗
It's not gonna work!
没用的
Mmm. Mmm.
嗯嗯
Oh,for crying out loud,Thomas, it's broken!
天啊 托马斯 它坏了
God damn! Look! Look!
该死的 看 看
It's not like we couldn't save on the electricity.
我们又不是不能节省电费
Alright.I'll be home as soon as I can.
好的 我会尽快回家的
I love you. Be good.Stay out of trouble.
我爱你 乖乖的 别惹麻烦
Come on,boys and girls! I'm Mister Skinny!
来吧 孩子们 我是斯肯尼先生
Whoopee!
哇哦
Show time! Whoopee!
表演时间到了
Whoopee!
哇哦
Suicides.
自杀