Okay.
好吧
Stay behind me.
待在我身后
Sarah. Sarah!
萨拉 萨拉
Stay behind me. You understand?
待在我身后 好吗
Yes, yes. Yes.
好的 好的
Stay back, baby.
不要过来
Oh, Jesus. What?
天哪 怎么啦
Sarah, stay back. You don't want to see this.
萨拉 不要过来 你不会想看的
Oh, god. Oh, god.
天哪 天哪
They're gonna take you over to the hospital
他们会把你送去医院
And have you checked out.
做个检查
Why would he go after her?
他为什么要杀她
Everybody's connected to the mine.
每个人都和矿场有关
Just like ten years ago.
就像10年前一样
Megan wasn't.
梅根并不是啊
Maybe the killer was just trying to get to you.
也许他只是想杀你
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I'm not blind, Axel.
我不傻 阿克萨尔
Let's go.
走吧
Noah, I'm just taking the garbage out.
诺亚 我出去丢垃圾
Is your cartoon over already?
你的动画片结束了吗
He's here, inside the house.
他在这儿 在屋子里
Come on.
快来
You want to take point?
你要先上吗
I'm retired.
我已经退休了
... the highest building in the city.
这座城市最高的建筑
Mr. Murray realized that there were no more
默里先生意识到这里没有
Miserable people left, except for him.
可怜的人留下了 除了他
At which point, Mr. murray shot himself in the foot.
在那个时候 默里先生射中了自己的脚
Noah.
诺亚
I want you to duck down.
你要躲好
Stay hidden, okay?
藏起来 好吗
Don't come out until I come and get you, no matter what.
无论如何都不要出来 除非我过来叫你
Burke! Get in here now!
伯克 快来啊
Hello.
喂?
Sarah, it's me. Where are you?
萨拉 是我 你在哪儿
I'm at the hospital.
我在医院
What happened? Are you okay?
怎么了 你还好吗
You were right.
你说得没错
Harry Warden's back.
哈利·沃顿回来了
He tried to kill me. I got away.
他要杀我 我逃出来了
Did you see his face?
你看见他的脸了吗
Just the mask.
只看见面具
Sarah, I don't think it's Harry.
萨拉 我觉得他不是哈利
What are you saying?
你说什么
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗
Tom...
汤姆...
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗
Yeah.
相信
I trust you.
我相信你
Okay, good.
很好
There's something I have to show you.
我有些东西要给你看
Tom, I have to get back to Noah.
汤姆 我得回到诺亚身边去
That's fine. I'll take you to him.
好吧 我带你过去
But I gotta show you something along the way.
路上我要给你看些东西
Where can I find Sarah?
萨拉哪儿去了
Well, sheriff, she just checked out.
长官 她刚刚出院了
What are you talking about?
你说什么
About ten minutes ago.
大概10分钟之前
She left with that nice Tom Hanniger.
她和那个汤姆·汉尼格一起出去了
Sheriff.
长官
Go ahead.
说
I just got that report in on Tom Hanniger.
我刚刚拿到关于汤姆·汉尼格的报告
You're gonna want to hear this.
你会想听的
It took me ten years to get that mask out of my head,
我花了10年时间来忘记那个面具带来的恐惧
And just like that, it's back.
可它又回来了
You know Axel owns land up here?
你知道阿克萨尔拥有这里的地♥产♥吗
Yeah. It's his Daddy's old place.
知道 这是他父亲的地盘
Been there lately?
最近去过那里?
Axel's not who you think he is, Sarah.
阿克萨尔不是你想象的那样 萨拉
What are you saying?
你说什么
I'm saying I think he's responsible for what's going on.
我觉得他和发生的这些事情有关系
The murders.
这些凶杀案
That's crazy.
不可能
Don't answer that.
不要接
Hello?
喂?
Where are you?
你在哪儿
He's with you, isn't he?
他和你在一起 是吗
Yes.
是
Who is that?
是谁
All right, Sarah, listen to me.
好 萨拉 听我说
You need to get away from Tom now.
马上需要离开汤姆
I'm not sure if I know what you mean.
我不是很懂你的意思
Tom has been in a mental institute for the past seven years.
汤姆过去7年一直在一家精神病院
He is not the guy you grew up with.
他不是你从小一起长大的那个人了
Who is it?
是谁啊
He was in our house, Sarah. Rosa is dead.
他去过我们的家 罗莎死了
So is Burke.
伯克也是
He went after our son.
他要杀我们的儿子
And now he has you.
现在他又想杀你
Noah. Is he... Noah's fine. Noah's fine.
诺亚还好吗... 诺亚没事 他没事
He's with Ferris at the station. He's safe.
他和菲丽丝在警局 很安全
Look.
听着
I know I've been horrible to you.
我知道我一直对你不好
And I'm sorry. Okay?
对此我很抱歉 好吗
You can leave me if you want,
如果你想的话 你可以离开我
But just get out of the car, please.
但是请你从车里出来
Sarah, get out of the car.
萨拉 下车
Thanks for checking in on him, Mom.
谢谢你照看他 妈妈
I need to get home. My Mom said that Noah's not feeling very well.
我得回家 我妈说诺亚身体不舒服
That wasn't your Mom.
那不是你妈妈
I need to get home to my son.
我要回家 回到我儿子身边
Don't you trust me?
你不相信我吗
Take me home.
让我回家
Damn it, Sarah! I need you to understand. Oh, god!
该死 萨拉 你要理解我 老天
Okay? I need somebody to understand.
可以吗 我需要有人理解
Tom. Tom, you're starting to scare me.
汤姆 你吓到我了
You're the only one that I can trust.
你是我唯一能信任的人
Okay? You gotta go with me on this.
好吗 你这次一定要站在我这边
I have a husband and a son. Please, just take me home.
我有丈夫和儿子 求求你 让我回家吧
Axel wants you to think that it's me, but it's not. Okay?
阿克萨尔想让你相信是我♥干♥的 但不是我
I don't think you know what he's capable of.
你不知道他会做出什么举动
I'm not gonna let you take that chance, okay?
我不能让你冒那个险
I'm not gonna let you do that again.
我不会再让你那样了
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Sarah!
萨拉
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Axel? I crashed the car in the woods by the mine.
阿克萨尔吗 我把车撞在矿边的树丛里了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. I think so. Oh, god.
还好 天哪
Okay. You go to my Dad's old place,
好吧 去我爸爸的老房♥子那儿
All right? Okay.
好吗 好
You hide.
然后藏起来
I'm on my way.
我就来
All right.
好
Shit.
该死
Okay.
好
Axel wants you to think that it's me, but it's not, okay?
阿克萨尔想让你相信是我♥干♥的 但不是我
I don't think you know what he's capable of.
你不知道他会做出什么举动
Axel.
阿克萨尔
电影精选列表