Hanniger, hit the door. Come on...
汉尼格 出去吧 来...
Why?
凭什么
'Cause you people want to blame me
就因为你们要将10年前的事
For the shit that happened a decade ago?
都怪罪到我头上来吗
I didn't kill those people!
那些人不是我杀的
Come on. Come on!
走 走
It started with you, Tom.
事情全因你而起 汤姆
Half the people here know someone who died because of your fu...
这里一半的人都知道那些人是因你而死...
Harry Warden killed them, not me.
是利·沃顿杀了他们 不是我
I know that, but you...
我知道 但你...
Then why don't they blame you?
那为什么他们不怪你
I mean, you were the sheriff.
你是警长
Yeah.
没错
I just saved your ass, Hanniger.
我刚刚救了你小子一命 汉尼格
For the second time.
第二次了
But don't you worry, kiddo.
但不用担心 孩子
There won't be a third.
不会再有第三次了
Good.
很好
Oh, yes!
爽
Oh, yeah!
正点
What's wrong? is it Noah?
怎么了 诺亚没事吗
Noah's fine, but it's 2 in the morning.
他没事 但已经凌晨2点了
What is that?
那是什么
It's an evidence tape.
一盘现场录像带
Irene's murder.
伊伦被杀的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'll let you get back...
我想让你回家...
Tom Hanniger's back in town to sell the mine.
汤姆·汉尼格回镇上卖♥♥矿场
He didn't stop by and visit you, did he?
难道他没顺道来看看你吗
Yeah, he came to the grocery store today.
他今天来店里了
I was definitely surprised.
我当时非常吃惊
Why? What's going on?
怎么了 发生什么事了吗
The love of your life might be involved
你的意中人可能卷入
In some very deep shit.
一场大♥麻♥烦了
He's not the love of my life.
他不是我的意中人
No?
不是吗
You left this on the dresser.
你把这个落在梳妆台上了
It was the last time you and him were together.
是你们最后一次在一起的时候照的
Always brings a tear to my eye.
总让我感动万分
Axel, I don't want to fight.
阿克萨尔 我不想和你吵
It's... I gotta be at work in five hours.
这...我5个小时后还要工作
Yeah, well, I have to work now.
没错 我现在就得工作
I found this tape at the murder scene.
我在犯罪现场发现这盘录像带
If Tom contacts you again, you let me know right away.
如果下次汤姆联♥系♥你 马上告诉我
Oh, god!
天哪
Easy. Jesus.
别紧张 上帝啊
It's just me.
是我
A little jumpy these days.
最近有点神经紧张
I'm sorry.
对不起
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
I wanted to, uh, talk to you when you weren't working.
我想在你不忙的时候和你谈谈
Well, I'm at work.
我在工作
Well, you got 15 minutes before the store opens.
但在开门前你应该有一刻钟时间
I shouldn't have left the way that I did.
我对自己做过的事不能释怀
I know I fucked up.
我知道自己很混♥蛋♥
It was a long time ago.
事情过去很久了
You know, the second I saw you,
你知道吗 见到你的那一刻起
I instantly regretted the last ten years of my life?
我就开始为我这10年来的日子后悔了
You sell those mines, you'll regret the rest of your life, too.
卖♥♥掉矿场 你下半辈子也会后悔的
I didn't come here to talk to you about that.
我不是来和你谈这个的
You have no idea, do you?
你也没主意 是吗
This town depends on that mine.
这个镇就靠那矿场养着
Everyone here, everyone from the miners
这儿的每个人 每个矿上的人
To the cashiers at the grocery store.
甚至杂货店的收银员
That's not my responsibility.
那不是我的责任
Yes, it is.
不 是你的
You ran away ten years ago,
你10年前逃避了
But the rest of us stayed to pick up the pieces.
丢下我们收拾残局
We supported each other.
我们互相支撑着
Don't you remember how much that mine
难道你不记得那座矿场
Used to mean to your family?
曾经对你的家族有多大的意义吗
I guess not.
我想你是忘了
Because you just ran away, and you just keep on running.
因为你走了 你一直在逃避
It didn't follow you for ten years.
那件事没有追随你10年
It didn't?
没有吗
I faced it. I can't.
是我直面它了 我不行
I wish I could, but I can't.
我也希望我能 但实际上我不能
I lost my way.
我迷失了
Tom, you can go back to that place
汤姆 你可以回到原来
Where it all went wrong and find your way again.
出事故的地方 找回失落的一切
Or you can just keep running the rest of your life.
或者下半辈子继续逃避
It's your choice.
你可以选的
What do you got?
你拿着什么
I need a signature.
需要您签字
Get this in.
拿进去吧
Tom? What the hell you doing here?
汤姆 你♥他♥妈♥来这干吗
Where's Ben? I need to talk to him.
本在哪里 我想和他谈谈
You can't. He's down in the mine.
不行 他在井下
I'm going down. Like hell you are.
我下去找他 你疯啦
It's not safe. I grew up in these mines, Riggs.
下面不安全 我在这儿长大的 里格斯
I think I'll be fine.
没事的
Who's bleeding the lines on 3?
谁负责3号♥线
Red'll take you down.
瑞德带你下去
How's the hand?
还顺手吗
Just don't touch anything.
什么都别碰
I'll call for ben.
我打电♥话♥叫本来
Yeah. Hey, send Ben to tunnel 3.
是的 把本送到3号♥通道来
He's got a visitor.
他有访客
What the hell do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, go and get him, then.
赶紧去叫他来
Stupid ass.
白♥痴♥
We'll rescue Trainor down below.
我们会尽力营救井下的特雷纳
You, venom, and methane in 5, all right?
你 注意毒气 5号♥通道有甲烷 明白?
I know my job, Harry.
我知道该干什么 哈利
Like fuck you do.
他妈的做你的事去
I know my job, Harry.
我知道该干什么 哈利
Like fuck you do.
总比你清楚
Well, you know what?
知道吗
You couldn't find your ass with both hands.
你一点用都没有
Listen.
听着
What do you want?
你想干吗
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Guys, trouble on 3.
弟兄们 3号♥通道出问题了
Red's into it again. Come on, let's go!
瑞德又进去了 快来 走
Double time!
快
You're dead, motherfucker.
你死定了 我♥操♥你妈
Red!
瑞德
Red!
瑞德
Red?
瑞德
Jesus christ.
我的天哪
What you got?
你怎么了
Oh, fuck.
我♥操♥
Is he dead?
他死了吗
Riggs! Is he dead?
里格斯 他死了吗
Get me out of here.
快放我出来
What happened? Get me out of here.
发生什么事了 快放我出来
Come on.
快点
It's jammed. Give me a hand.
被卡住了 帮我一下
Got it. Get it open.
知道了 把它打开
Get me the fuck out of here.
快放我出来
电影精选列表