Listen! We're not sure what caused the collapse.
注意 我们还无法确定坍塌的起因
Our boys were working the north end of tunnel 5 when she gave.
事故发生时 工人正在5号♥隧♥道♥南端作业
But I can assure you, we here at the Hanniger mines
可以确定的是 我们正在汉尼格矿井
Are doing everything in our power to get them out alive.
尽全力营救他们
Calm down, folks!
大家冷静下来
It's a routine questioning.
这是例行审问
Tom was the last man to leave the mine that night.
汤姆那晚最后一个离开矿井
Maybe he could shine a light on the situation.
也许他能解开一些疑问
Tom Hanniger is responsible for the collapse,
汤姆·汉尼格应对这起矿难负责
But it was an accident.
可它是场意外
And that's the thing we have to remember.It was an accident.
我们必须明确 这是场意外
This morning, at around 5 a.m.,
今天清晨 5点左右
We recovered five bodies and one survivor.
我们发现了5具尸体和一名幸存者
Harry Warden was the only survivor.
哈利·沃顿是唯一的幸存者
When he arrived at the county hospital, he was delusional, violent...
他被送往郡医院时 已精神错乱
The five miners that died were all killed
5名矿工死于镐击
By the blunt force of a pickaxe, not the cave-in.
而不是矿塌
It was no accident killed those men.
他们并非死于意外
It was Harry Warden.
是哈利·沃顿
He murdered those miners buried alive with him
为了给自己留他妈足够的氧气
To conserve his own goddamn air.
他杀害了同他一起被埋的工人
Evidence suggests Harry killed each of them with a pickaxe.
证据表明 哈利用镐实施了谋杀
Blood was found on Harry Warden's pickaxe.
在哈利·沃顿的镐上发现了血迹
Look, chances are very slim
机会很渺茫
That Warden will ever come out of his coma.
沃顿也许再也不会醒来
Let's hope god doesn't waste any miracles on Harry Warden.
真希望奇迹不会在哈利·沃顿身上发生
We'll rescue Trainor down below.
我们会尽力营救井下的特雷纳
You, venom, and methane in 5, right?
你 注意毒气 5号♥通道有甲烷 明白?
I know my job, Harry.
我知道该干什么 哈利
Like fuck you do, Hanniger.
他妈的做你的事去 汉尼格
Just 'cause your Daddy owns the mine doesn't mean you know shit.
就算这是你老子的矿 你也别想撒野
You hear that? Oh, my god!
听到了吗 我的天啊
Damn kids! Everyone out now!
该死 大家赶快出去
Happy fucking Valentine's day.
该死的情人节快乐
Sheriff Burke.
伯克警官
Over here.
过来
Think I waited too long to retire.
真♥他♥妈♥想早点退休啊
You and me both, Hinch.
我是说我们俩 欣奇
Who did this?
谁干的
Harry Warden.
哈利·沃顿
Harry Warden's in a coma.
哈利·沃顿不是昏迷了吗
Guess he woke up.
我猜他醒了
Where the hell is he headed?
他到底想干什么
Come on, Irene.
来吧 伊伦
Everybody's already moving underground.
大家准备下去了
Don't you think it's about time we joined them?
我们也一起下去吧
I told you I gotta wait for Sarah and Tom.
我说了 我要等萨拉和汤姆
I promised.
我答应他们的
Christ.
天啊
Hasn't she broken up with that loser yet?
她还没和那个笨蛋分手吗
Sorry to tell you, sweetie, but Tom's the love of her life.
很遗憾 宝贝 汤姆可是她的最爱
Yeah, whatever. If that pussy has the balls to show up here again,
无所谓 要是那个胆小鬼有种在这儿出现
I will personally kick his ass. Yeah, right.
我非灭了他不可 没错
Hey, guys.
大家好
Thanks for waiting.
久等 辛苦了
Yeah, Axel was just about ready to give up,
阿克萨尔等得都不耐烦了
But I knew you would come!
可我知道你们会来
Axel. Hey. Hey, Sarah.
阿克萨尔 你好 好啊 萨拉
Okay, so before we go in... snapshot.
好了 进去前 拍张照
No. I don't think so.
不 不必了
Come on. Come on.
来吧 来吧
Sure? Yeah.
可以吗 当然
Because you guys look so cute together.
你们俩可真般配啊
Okay. Say "over-the-pants hand job."
就这样 说"茄子"
You guys want one?
你们要来张吗
No, we're good. Come on.
不用了 来吧
Let's go.
走
All right.
好的
Okay?
走
You ready to party? Oh, yeah.
准备好狂欢了吗 等不及了
We don't have to go in there, Tom, if you don't want to go.
汤姆 如果你不愿意 我们可以不去
I can't believe you wouldn't take a picture of us.
真不敢相信 你为什么不愿意照张相
Just stop, all right? What, stop? What do you mean?
别说了 好吗 为什么 什么意思
It's not like I won't take a picture with you.
我愿意和你照相
I just won't take a picture with that asshole.
我只是不想和那白♥痴♥照
What's up, Bruce?
怎么了 布鲁斯
What? What is it about Tom...
什么 汤姆怎么了...
That's what you get.
你个猪头
It's fine.
没事
It's fine. Everybody's here.
没事 大家都到了
You wanted to be here.
你也很想来这儿
Do you want to be here?
那你想吗
Yeah. Yes.
当然
Sure?
确定?
Yes.
当然
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I left the beer in the car. Here. Take this.
我把啤酒忘车里了 拿着
I'll go up and catch up with you. Want me to go?
我上去一下就来 要我一起去吗
No.
不用
Go ahead.
去吧
Hey, guys!
伙计们
Don't be afraid. Don't get lost.
别怕 别走丢了
Axel?
阿克萨尔?
Irene?
伊伦?
Where are you guys?
你们在哪儿
Oh, god.
天啊
What, you think I was Harry Warden or something?
怎么 以为我是哈利·沃顿吗
Hey, Michael! Check this out...
麦克 瞧瞧这个...
Hello?
有人吗
Jason?
杰森?
Jason, is that you?
杰森 是你吗
Come on, dude! You're scaring me!
别闹了 大哥 你吓到我了
Come on.
别闹了
Okay.
好吧
I'm out of here.
我这就出去
Fuck you! Fuck you! Do you hear me?
混♥蛋♥ 操♥你♥妈♥的 听见了吗
Sarah! They're dead!
萨拉 他们都死了
They're all dead!
他们都死了
Come on! Come on! Come on!
来 跑啊 快
Let's go! Hurry up!
我们走 快
Come on!
快啊
Sarah! Faster! Faster!
萨拉 快 快啊
Come on! Come on! Come on!
快 进来 快
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
Don't leave him! Come on.
不要丢下他 快
No! No! Come back!
不 不要 快回来
No. No. N...
不 不 不...
Stay down, Harry.
趴下 哈利
Stay down, Harry!
趴下 哈利
Tom?
汤姆?
Tom. You all right?
汤姆 你还好吗
Hey, Sheriff! Come on!
长官 跟上
Stay with him.
留在他身边
Let's go, idiot.
走吧 笨蛋
Hard to believe.
真难以置信
Harmony, this small-town slice of Norman Rockwell,
哈蒙尼 这个座落于诺曼·洛克威尔的小镇
Is the murder capital of America.
却是美国的谋杀之都
The Valentine's day celebration approaches,
情人节将近
And it's been nearly 10 years
10年前
电影精选列表