(laughing)
(笑)
Oh, my God.
哦,我的上帝。
You should've seen your face, bra!
你应该看到你的脸。 胸罩
That was freaking close.
这是吓人的接近。
Oh, yeah.
哦,是的。
Oh, thank you, officer.
哦,谢谢你,官员。
So when are you so polite?
那你什么时候这么有礼貌了?
Since he's trying to act like a lawabiding citizen,
既然他想装 像一个守法公民一样。
thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, shut up!
哦,闭嘴!
Why don't you make yourself useful
你为什么不做 自己有用
and bust out the GPS, please.
并拿出GPS,请。
What happened?
怎么了?
I thought GPS makes you stupid.
我还以为GPS会让你变笨呢。
Yeah.
是啊。
What is this for?
这是做什么用的?
(spooky music)
(诡异的音乐播放)
Are you planning on hunting our dinner?
你是否打算 猎取我们的晚餐?
[Gabe] It's for protection.
这是为了保护自己。
[Chelsea] From who?
[切尔西]从谁?
You, crazy.
你,疯了。
I have one bar, let me see if my GPS works.
我有一个酒吧,让 我看看我的GPS能不能用
It's Crystal Hill, right?
是水晶山吧?
It's been a while since I've been here,
很久没有 我一直在这里。
but don't worry, it should be a little farther up.
但不用担心,应该 再往上一点。
We should've asked the sheriff, guys.
我们应该问一下 警长,伙计们。
That guy looked like a total psycho.
这家伙看起来像 一个总的心理。
You think everybody looks like a psycho.
你以为每个人 看起来像个神经病。
No, he did look like a total psycho.
不,他看起来确实像 一个总的心理。
So why you look nervous foo?
那么为什么你看起来很紧张?
You stiff
僵硬的你
Cuz when you perform
因为当你执行
You just sing with your own shit
你只是唱 你自己的狗屎
And when I perform/ Every bodies like "oh shit"
"当我表演时 身体像"哦,该死"
That's that hot fire fire cracker factory caught fire
这就是那热火火 饼干厂起火
And the fire fighters got fired for smoking fire
而消防战士们也得到了 因冒火被解雇
I'ma keep burning
"我将继续燃烧
But burden can match my endurance?
但负担可以匹配 我的体力?
The romance of the unknown
"未知的浪漫
My only concern if I edge over
我唯一担心的是 我在边上
The older I get
"我越老越好
Hey, babe, let me have some of that?
嘿,宝贝,让我 有一些吗?
What, what are you doing?
什么,你在做什么?
Watch it.
看好了
Be careful!
小心点!
(car thudding loudly)
(汽车轰鸣声)
(tires squealing)
(轮胎尖叫声)
(car thudding loudly)
(汽车轰鸣声)
(eerie music)
(诡异的音乐播放)
Shit!
妈的!
What the fuck?
什么他妈的?
What the hell? Shit!
搞什么鬼? 妈的!
(car beeping)
(汽车哔哔声)
(car doors slamming)
(汽车门猛烈的)
(crickets chirping)
(蟋蟀的鸣叫)
(crows cawing)
(乌鸦叫)
Oh, God, my poor baby.
哦,上帝,我可怜的孩子。
No reception, dammit!
没有信♥号♥♥,该死的!
(crickets chirping)
(蟋蟀的鸣叫)
Any of you guys have reception?
你们有谁能接收到?
[Chelsea] Nope.
[切尔西] 不。
Nada.
什么都没有。
[Jesse] Sorry.
[杰西]对不起。
(gasping)
(喘气)
What, what?
什么,什么?
Are you serious right now?
你现在是认真的吗?
No reception, how the hell am I gonna post my selfies?
没有信♥号♥♥,怎么会这样? 我要发我的自♥拍♥吗?
(sighing loudly)
(大声叹气)
This totally sucks.
这完全烂透了。
What did we hit?
我们打到什么了?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Let's go see.
我们去看看吧
(crows cawing)
(乌鸦叫)
(spooky music)
(诡异的音乐播放)
Whoa!
哇!
Jesus Christ.
我的天啊
What is it?
什么事?
I think it's dead.
我想它已经死了。
[Chelsea] Can we just go?
我们可以走了吗?
Stop messing with it!
别闹了!
It's fucking dead, chill.
它是他妈的死了,寒意。
(wolf snarling loudly) (screaming loudly)
(狼大声咆哮) (大声喊叫)
(intense terror-stricken music)
(激烈的恐怖音乐)
(car doors slamming)
(汽车门猛烈的)
(car engine rumbling)
(汽车发动机隆隆声)
(crickets chirping)
(蟋蟀的鸣叫)
(eerie music)
(诡异的音乐播放)
(car doors slamming)
(汽车门猛烈的)
This place looks creepy.
这个地方看起来很诡异。
Just be happy we're here, okay?
只要高兴我们在这里。 好吗?
(creepy music)
(令人毛骨悚然的音乐播放)
Hey, how far's town from here?
嘿,镇上离这里有多远?
It's like about 30 miles.
大概有30英里
[Gabe] Shit, man, that's far.
妈的,伙计,那是远。
Don't worry about that right now, okay?
不用担心这个问题 现在,好吗?
We'll figure it out tomorrow and everything will be fine.
我们明天再想办法 一切都会好起来的。
(eerie music)
(诡异的音乐播放)
All right, guys, time to get the bags.
好了,伙计们,时间到了 去拿包。
Your job.
你的工作。
(laughing)
(笑)
Know we're only staying here for the weekend, right?
知道我们只是停留 这里的周末,对不对?
Yeah, these are mostly Chelsea's things.
是啊,这些大多是 切尔西的东西。
This place isn't haunted, right?
这地方没有闹鬼。 对不对
No, don't worry, you're safe.
不,别担心,你是安全的。
Ew, this place looks so old.
Ew,这个地方看起来很老。
I hope the showers aren't outside.
我希望淋浴 不在外面。
Yeah, hope they are.
是的,希望他们是。
(eerie music)
(诡异的音乐播放)
(rocking chair creaking)
(摇椅吱吱作响)
(door creaking)
(门吱吱作响)
Whoa!
哇!
Nice pad, Jesse.
不错的垫子,杰西。
Yeah, great hookup up, Jess.
是啊,伟大的勾搭,杰西。
Okay, why is the rocking chair rocking by itself?
好吧,为什么是摇摆 椅子自己摇晃?
Someone here?
这里有人吗?
Hello? Hello?
喂? 喂?
There's probably no one here
这里可能没有人
that I know of.
据我所知。
Oh, maybe it's a ghost.
哦,也许是个鬼。
Stop it.
别这样
What, why else would it be rocking by itself?
什么,否则为什么会 它自己在摇晃?
Oh, it's the wind.
哦,是风的缘故。
Okay, just please, no ghost stories.
好吧,只是请,没有 鬼故事。
(wailing loudly)
(大声呼喊)
Hey, my grandma said to, you know,
嘿,我奶奶说到。 你知道的
fear the living, not the dead.
怕活人,不怕死人
You know, shouldn't be afraid of ghosts, they don't exist
你知道,不应该害怕 幽灵,他们不存在
(sneezing)
(打喷嚏)
Bless you. Bless you.
祝福你。 祝福你。
(creepy music)
(令人毛骨悚然的音乐播放)
电影精选列表