Your task, therefore, is to distinguish
在这两件事之间。
between these two things.
所以,如果有必要的话,就在这儿待到天黑。
So, stay here until nightfall if necessary,
早上见。
and I will see you in the morning.
我想这是第一课。
First lesson, I believe.
你要丢下我在这儿吗?这儿。
Are you leaving me h'yere? Here.
尖叫吧,尖叫吧
Scream and scream
直到你能找到办法让它不再伤人
until you can find a way for it not to hurt
我知道这听起来很原始,但会很有效。
I know it sounds primitive, but it will be effective.
尖叫
Scream
[尖叫]
[screams]
[伯顿] 再大声点
[Burton] Louder
(尖叫得更大声了)
[screams louder]
[远处传来里奇的尖叫声]
[Richie screams in the distance]
一切还好吧,是不是?
Everything a right up there, is it?
是的,谢谢你。
Yes, thank you.
[远处传来里奇的尖叫声]
[Richie screams in the distance]
嘘 嘘 嘘。
Sss Shh Fff.
马赫
Mah
詹金斯 夫人史密斯,我的房♥东。
Jenkins Mrs Smith, my landlady.
您好!
How do you do?
詹金斯觉得自己想当演员。
Jenkins feels that he would like to be an actor.
哦,是吗?
Oh, is that a fact?
[里奇尖叫]
[Richie screams]
你的声音沙哑,不受控制
Your voice is raspy, uncontrolled
而且完全没有变化范围。
and completely lacking in range.
我们或许是在浪费时间。
"Indeed, we may be wasting our time.
[里奇] 但愿有熊熊燃烧的灵感之火
[Richie] O for a Muse of fire
那将登上最璀璨的创造之天。
that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention.
哪怕给我一座舞台,几个演员也好。
My kingdom for a stage, princes to act,
还有君王们来观赏这壮丽的景象
and monarchs to behold the swelling scene
[伯顿] 天哪,那声音。
[Burton] Dear me, that voice.
一副值得雕琢的嗓音 他长着一张好脸。
A voice you can work on He has a good face.
一张好脸,一双像猫的眼睛。
A good face, and eyes like a cat.
[伯顿] 如果你想成为一名职业演员,
[Burton] If you want to be a professional actor,
这肯定不是因为鼓励。
it must be not because of encouragement
但尽管如此,仍不气馁。
but in spite of discouragement.
你有前途。
You have promise.
但若没有纪律,承诺就无法兑现。
But without discipline, promise will remain unfulfilled"ed.
一位老演员曾告诉我,没有人能演好莎士比亚的作品。
An old actor once told me that nobody can play Shakespeare
直到他能背诵《诗篇》第一篇的全部六节经♥文♥为止
until he can recite all six verses of the First Psalm
一口气。
in a single breath.
不随从恶人的计谋,不站罪人的道路,不坐亵慢人的座位,这人便为有福。
"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel
不与恶人为伍,也不在罪人中行。
of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners,
也不坐在轻慢人的席上。
nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful,
但他喜爱耶♥和♥华♥的律法。
but his delight is in the law of the Lord,
他昼夜默想他的律法。
and in His law doth he meditate day and night,
他必像一棵树栽在溪水旁,
and he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water,
按时结果子的;
that bringeth forth his fruit in his season;
他的叶子也不枯干;
his leaf also shall not wither;
“他无论做什么都会成功。” [喘息声]
and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper " [pants]"
你知道那件事了吗?
Did you know that already?
不是英语,我没有。
Not in English, I didn't
[哼哼声]
[grunts]
啊,要是有那曾经的火之灵感就好了。
[muffled] O for a Muse of fire that was.
雨点噼里啪啦地落下来。
"The rain comes pittering pattering down,
“扑哧扑哧扑通”
plippetty, plippetty plop".
农夫赶着马去镇上。
"The farmer drives his horse to town,
“咔嗒咔嗒,哒哒哒”- 理查德。
"- clippetty, clippetty clop" - Richard.
雨点啪嗒啪嗒地落,马蹄哒哒地响。
"The rain comes pattering, horse goes clattering,
“哒哒哒,哒哒哒,哒哒”- 理查德!天哪,孩子!
"clippetty, clippetty clop" - Richard! For God sakes, boy!
难道你看不出这位老师在做什么吗?
Don't you see what this teacher is doing?
你不会明白的,对吧?
you wouldn't understand, would you?
你是个有知识的粗人。
You're an intellectual brute.
里奇。
Richie.
你
You
你那样说话,你
talking like that, you
你知道,你说话的对象不只是我。
you're not just talking to me, you know.
你对我们说这话。
You're talking it at a of us.
你的姐姐,你的父亲,你的母亲。
Your sister, your father, your mother.
你身上每一个来处
Everybody you come from
[威尔士语】
[in Welsh]
别跟我说我来自哪里!
听着,我。
Look, I.
我的威尔士语不太好,我知道这一点。
I'm not so good at the Welsh, I know that.
但我知道我是谁。
But I know who I am.
现在,你的声音,那是你的天赋权利,没错。
Now, your voice, that's your birthright, it is.
你的声音
Your voice
[电影中的女子] 哦,我真觉得怪怪的。
[woman in film] Oh, I do feel so queer.
你在香槟里放了什么怪东西吗?
Did you put something funny in the champagne?
是的,那些气泡。
Yes The bubbles
[里奇笑了]
[Richie laughs]
这花了我好几个小时,每一个小泡泡都是亲手放进去的。
It took me hours Every single little bubble put in by hand,
相当轻柔地。
rather gently.
难道你不觉得我应该得到一点点奖赏吗?
Don't you think I deserve just a little reward for that?
[女人] 哦,不
[woman] Oh, no
[男] 除非你给我个吻,否则我一步也不动
[man] I'm not going to budge from here until I get that kiss
而我正坐得非常舒服。
and I'm sitting very comfortably
[里奇] 你赢了我的赌约?是你?
[Richie] You won my bet? You?
狂妄的小虫!是我赢了。
Presumptuous insect! I won it.
你为什么朝我扔那双拖鞋?
What did you throw those slippers at me for?
因为我当时想揍扁你的脸
Because I wanted to smash your face
我想掐死你,你这个自私的畜生。
I'd like to ki" you, you selfish brute.
这生物很紧张,过了一会儿。
The creature is nervous, after a".
啊,你愿意吗?爪子收起来,你这猫。
Ah Would you? Claws in, you cat.
你竟敢对我发脾气?
How dare you show your temper to me?
[女人] 我该怎么办?
[woman] What's to become of me?
[掌声]
[applause]
回头。
Head back.
那疼吗?
That hurt?
不。
No.
不,不,不疼。
No, no, doesn't 'urt.
“伤”(吸气声)
"Hurt" Aspirate.
理查德,到底怎么了?
What on earth is the matter, Richard?
演出很精彩。
The show went.
是,现在我回卡拉多克街。
Yeah, now I go back to Caradoc Street.
那有什么问题?
There What is wrong with that?
我在那儿不怎么受欢迎。
I'm not much wanted there.
[伯顿] 哦,我简直不相信。
[Burton] Oh, I hardly believe that.
你姐姐很疼爱你。
Your sister dotes on you.
问题出在埃尔夫德身上。
It's Elfed that's the problem.
他讨厌我,他让我痛苦不堪。
He hates me He's crushing me.
老实说,伯顿先生,我实在受不了了。
Honestly, Mr Burton, I can't stand it anymore
我不知道我要做什么。
I don't know what I'm going to do.
我父亲家没有空地方了。
There's no space in my father's house.
[伯顿] 就这样。
[Burton] There we are.
那明天晚上应该还能用。
That should be serviceable for tomorrow night.
[里奇] 要是我能找到一间的话,我就租一间。
[Richie] I'd rent a room, if I could find one.
当然,史密斯太太有一间空房♥。
of course, Mrs Smith has a vacant room.
我可以搬去和你一起住! - 嗯? [轻蔑地哼了一声]
I can move in with you! - Hmm? [Scoffs]
我非常了解埃夫德,尤其是你的姐姐
I'm quite sure Elfed and especially your sister
我可不想让你这么做。 - 伯顿先生,您能问问她吗?
wouldn't want you to. - Could you ask her, Mr Burton?
给我?可以吗?直接问她吧。
For me? Could you? Just ask her.
哎呀,不,我真不该提起这事。
Dear me, no I I shouldn't have mentioned it.
[伯顿叹了口气]
[Burton sighs]
你瞧?
You see?
到了关键时候
When push comes to shove
没人想要我。
nobody wants me.
对不起,理查德。
I'm sorry, Richard.
[妈] 我不能假装自己没有顾虑
[Ma] I cannot pretend that I don't have my misgivings
我从未有过这么年长的房♥客。
I've never had a lodger of such an age,
电影精选列表