并且解释一下情况。
and explain the situation.
现在,伯顿先生,里奇由您负责了。
Now, Mr Burton, Richie is your responsibility.
现在我知道你们分手时关系并不好。
Now, I know that you didn't part on the best terms,
但事实是,这是你的职责。
but the fact remains, this is your duty.
如果他需要你,那你必须去。
If he needs you, then you must go
[留声机发出噼啪声]
[gramophone crackles]
鸟儿歌♥唱
[birds sing]
伯顿先生。
Mr Burton.
伯顿:理查德。
[Burton] Richard.
啊
Ah
[叹气] 你不记得了,嗯。
[sighs] You don't recall, uh.
昨晚你和史密斯太太通了电♥话♥。
You spoke to Mrs Smith on the telephone last night.
亲爱的上帝。
Dear God.
我当时一定是喝醉了。
I must have been drunk
[引擎轰鸣]
[engine roars]
妈 身体还好吗?
Is Ma well, then?
她身体非常健康。
She is in excellent health.
好的。
Good.
好啦,各位,我们继续。
A" right, everyone, we are moving on.
我们要回到第一部分第三幕第二场。
We're going back to Part I, Act Three, Scene Two
哈利,要是你能到这儿来,舞台左后方,理查德在这儿。
Harry, if I could have you here, upstage left, and Richard here.
哦,还有王座会在这儿,舞台右前方。
Oh, and the throne will be down here, downstage right,
伴随着从上方射下的奇妙的白光。
with a marvellous white light from above.
好啦,我们到了。那些贵族刚刚散去。
All right Here we are The lords have just scattered.
国王,王子 谢谢你,哈里。
The King, the Prince Thank you, Harry.
我不知道上帝是否愿意如此。
I know not whether God will have it so
因为我曾做了些令人不快的事,
for some displeasing service I have done,
但在你人生的旅途中
but thou dost in thy passages of life
让我相信你只是被标记了
make me believe that thou art only marked
为了那炽热的复仇
for the hot vengeance
还有上天的权杖来惩处我的误读。
and the rod of heaven to punish my mistreadings.
所以,陛下,请您允许,我多么希望能……
So please Your Majesty, I would I could
“相当多的”罪行,我。
"quit a" offences, I.
嗯。
Um.
“可能吗?”
Could a"?
[prompter] 清晰地说- 不,我有了。
[prompter] With as clear - No I have it.
我会的。
I I shall.
我会的。
I shall.
我,嗯
I, uh
今后,我这三度蒙恩的主上,
I shall hereafter, my thrice gracious lord,
做更真实的自己。
be more myself.
理查德,你那儿跳过整整一页。
You skipped an entire page there, Richard.
我们只剩几天时间了,而你还没背熟台词。
We're a matter of days away, and you're still not off-book.
是的,我知道这一点。
Yes, I am aware of that.
[托尼] 我们会再做一次的,嗯,达芙妮?
[Tony] We will do that again Uh, Daphne?
排练室里这个人是谁?
Who is this person in my rehearsal room?
“他和我在一起,托尼,我稍后解释。”
"He's with me, Tony I'" explain later.
好,咱们开始吧。
A" right, let's get on with it.
让我们从头再来。
Let's pick it up again from the top
哈利,拜托,慢慢来。
Harry, please, in your own time
[教堂的钟声响起]
[church bells ring]
[敲门声]
[knocking at door]
理查德。
Richard.
我上次去斯特拉特福已经是四年前的事了。
It's been four years since I was last in Stratford.
我要去圣三一教堂,表示敬意。
I shall go to the Holy Trinity, pay my respects.
你去看过墓地了?
You've visited the grave?
不,还没有。
No Not yet.
那么。
So.
你觉得怎么样?
What did you think?
挺好。
Good.
嗯,挺有趣的。
Yes, uh Interesting.
你想- 好(闻了闻)
Do you want to - Good [sniffs]
好的。
Good.
那我今天就干完了。
Then I'm finished for the day.
想要一个吗?
Care for one?
不,嗯,我不用了,谢谢。
No, uh, not for me, thanks.
[里奇] 你知道,我父亲是个矿工。
[Richie] You see, I am the son of a miner.
五点钟,一名矿工开始喝酒。
At five o'clock, a miner starts drinking.
当然。
Of course.
嗯,我。
Well, I.
祝你一切顺利。
"I wish you a" the very best with it.
[里奇] 那你继续吧。
[Richie] Go on then.
告诉我你的想法。
Te" me your thoughts.
在这儿。
Here.
理查德,坦白说,我的想法就是这样。
candidly, Richard, my thoughts are these.
首先,你不是矿工。
Firstly, you are not a miner,
你是个演员。
you're an actor.
你是个演员,只有三天时间了。
You're an actor with three days
以挽救可能是你职业生涯中的机会。
to salvage what might be the opportunity of your career.
成为古典演员的机会
The chance to establish yourself as a classical actor
在世界上最负盛名的剧院里。
in the most prestigious theatre in the world.
难道你不明白那有多严重吗?
Do you not understand the magnitude of that?
有点儿- [伯顿] 好。
Somewhat - [Burton] Good.
那我提议咱们先找点吃的,然后开始干活。
Then I propose we find some food and get down to work.
“我懂你啊”,且会稍作坚持
"I know you a", and will awhile uphold
你那闲散自在的幽默感。
the unyoked humour of your idleness".
然而在此我将效仿太阳。
"Yet herein will I imitate the sun."
再试一次。
Try again.
“我知道你。”
"I know you a",
并且将暂时支撑
and will awhile uphold
“你那闲散无拘的幽默感”
the unyoked humour of your idleness".
然而在这方面我要效仿太阳。
"Yet herein will I imitate the sun."
你了解这个角色,理查德。
You understand this character, Richard.
你知道他可不是那种会让人捧腹大笑的年轻人。
You know that he's not some thigh-slapping youth.
是的,哈尔是个年轻人。
Yes, Hal is a young man,
但他总是清楚自己的命运。
but he's always aware of his destiny.
在他父亲去世时,
That, on the death of his father,
他将不得不摒弃福斯塔夫的放肆无礼。
he will have to turn away from Falstaff's irreverence
还有酒馆里醉生梦死的生活。
and the drunken life of the tavern.
他将化身为王。
He will transform into a king,
并且,像一位国王一样,
and, like a king,
他必须像国王那样以身作则来领导他的国家。
lead his country as a king must, by example.
理查德,你必须相信自己的直觉。
You must trust your instincts, Richard.
好了,停下停下,停下!
All right, stop Stop, stop!
我让你大喊,你却轻声细语;我让你欢笑,你却沉默不语。
I tell you to shout, and you whisper I tell you to laugh
我对你的俏皮话可不吃这一套。
I am not some straight man to your funny lines.
这是一个滑稽的场景。
It is a comic scene.
我们身处酒馆,这里是粗俗言语的天地。
We're in the tavern, a world of ribaldry.
瞧,你为何不试着像这样去做呢。
Look, why don't you try doing it like.
我不会用别的办法来做这件事。
There is no other way I will be doing it
理查德,我是你的主管!
Richard, I am your director!
而你将得到我的表演,而非他人的。
And you shall have my performance Nobody else's.
不是别人的?那他到底在这儿干什么?
Nobody else's? Then what exactly is he doing here?
托尼,托尼,说实话,我觉得你应该试试看。
Tony Tony, honestly, I think you should go with it
我知道这不一样,但我认为它起作用了。
I know it's different, but I think it is working.
[托尼] 该死的威尔士人。
[Tony] Bloody Welsh.
你越过三月的田野而来,从群山之中。
Over the Marches you come, out of the mountains,
抢夺我们的牲畜,你来不是为了帮忙。
raiding our cattle You don't come to contribute.
你们就是一群该死的强盗。
You're just bloody raiders.
一个文法学校的学生。
A grammar school boy.
既非王子,亦非贵族。
Not a prince Not a lord.
三百年
Three hundred years
而我们仍被他的话语所打动。
and we're still transported by his words.
明天,里奇。
Tomorrow, Richie.
吹响号♥角。
Sound trumpets.
让我们的战旗飘扬。
Let our bloody colours wave.
而且要么是胜利
And either victory
否则就是一座坟墓。
or else a grave.
早上好,里奇。
Morning, Rich.
蒂姆。
Tim.
电影精选列表