I've really gotta go for this, right?
我是说 我有种强烈的感觉
I mean, there's something validating
去找一份真正的工作
about having a real job, you know?
我想了很久了
It's been awhile.
对 你肯定想要赶紧
Yeah, there's definitely something
找一份真正的工作
validating about having a real job.
那可比照顾孩子
I mean, especially one that actually pays you more
赚得多多了
than the childcare required to do it.
你还想了很久
And it has been a while.
你确定自己准备好
You sure you're ready to move
远离零食的生活了
beyond entourages of organic snacks?
当然
Completely!
这能给我一次机会 让我知道
I mean, it gives me a chance to explore what it really means
成为妈妈的真正意义 以前从没人说过
to become a mother, and nobody talks about this stuff.
睡眠权利的剥夺
The sleep deprivation,
臭味 不停的洗刷 性♥欲♥的渴望
the funks, the non-stop cleaning, the death of lust.
能看出来 Lunchbox(育儿杂♥志♥)销量巨大
I can see Lunchbox magazine flying off the stands.
我的头条就是"做最真实的自己"
Here is my first head line "Do Thy Known Shalth Be True"
不要生孩子
Don't breed.
太晚了
Too late.
嗨 特里克希
Hi, Trixie!
该死
Shit!
-怎么了 -艾弗里忘记带库邦散步了
- What? - Avery forgot to walk Coupon!
真该死
Shit is right.
赶快回家 否则你家地毯上就会有好看的了
You better get home, or you're gonna find a deposit on your rug.
艾弗里?
Avery?
艾弗里
Avery.
艾弗里
Avery.
这些东西让人吃惊 真的
This stuff is incredible, really.
艾弗里你今早是不是忘了件事
Uh, Avery, um, did you forget something this morning?
什么
What?
我不知道 它是我们第一个孩子 记得吗
I don't know, it was essentially our firstborn, you know?
就是会大小便失禁的那个
The one with the incontinence issues?
哎呦 对不起
Oops, sorry.
这是英语词汇里最常被滥用的一个
Single most abused word in the English language.
是"哎呦"还是"对不起"
"oops" or "sorry"?
好吧 还是我跟卢卡斯一起 你去带库邦散步
All right, so I'll stay with Lucas, and you go get Coupon.
不 不 不 别这样
Oh, no, no, no. You can't do that.
我9点半有个主编会议
I got an editorial meeting at 9:30.
如果现在不走就赶不上了
If I don't leave now, I'm never gonna make it.
不行 不行 你从没告诉过我
No, no, no, no! You never told me that!
我说了 今早上说的
Yes, I did. I told you this morning
你当时正在给克莱拉梳头
while you were combing Clara's hair.
别担心 我1点就回来
Don't worry, I'll be back by 1:00.
不行 1点太晚了
No, but 1:00 is too late!
库邦会憋不住的
I don't think Coupon can hold it till then,
他又不能遛自己
and he can't walk himself
他自己下不了楼
because he can't make it down the stairs anymore.
我的天
Holy moly!
那你今天取钱了吗
Did you go to the cash machine at least?
艾丽莎 希望你不要再说我了 好像我无药可救
Eliza, I wish you would stop talking to me like I'm impaired.
我取钱了
Yes, I did.
我 不 对不起 好吗
I... no... I'm sorry, okay?
今天我想做点事情 很不可思议的事
There's just something I want to do today. It's incredible.
就是写点 很适合
It's this writing thing, which could
我现在处境的东西
be just perfect for me and...
我想我还是自己想办法吧
I guess I'll just figure out how to get it all done by myself.
-再见 -再见
- Bye! - Bye!
走了
Oh, come on.
抱起你了
I got ya!
橙汁
Orange juice.
伊蒂丝 我忘记给你买♥♥橙汁了
Edith? I forgot your orange juice.
抱歉 我一会儿再给你买♥♥
I'm sorry, I'll bring you some more later?
橙汁 我不需要橙汁 亲爱的
Orange juice? I don't need any orange juice, dear.
我关上门了 伊蒂丝 开着不安全
I'm closing the door now, Edith. It's not safe to leave it open.
好了
Okay.
快点 库邦 我们走
Hurry up, Coupon, let's go.
清洁车来啦 清洁车来啦
Street sweeper! Street sweeper!
天啊 库邦 快点
Oh! Oh, God. Coupon! Get busy.
快点
Get busy.
抓住个普锐斯 新泽西 (我开大排量汽车)
Get a Prius, New Jersey!
回家吧 贱♥人♥
Go home, scumbag!
很好 库邦 好孩子
Good job, Coupon! Good boy!
你不管了吗
So, you just gonna leave it there?
不 我先把孩子放到车里
No, I just, I gotta get my kid in the car,
所以我可以开走车 然后街道清洁员
so I can move the car, so the street
可以打扫
sweeper can clean the street.
我会弄干净的好吧
I'll pick it up later.
那之前要是有人踩了怎么办
What if someone steps in it before then?
我会打311 投诉你
I'll call 311 and make a complaint.
我觉得那不奏效 随便你
Well, I haven't found that very effective, but be my guest.
过来 宝贝
Here, honey.
你不给他系好安全带吗
And you're not even going to strap him in?
让我休息一下
Give me a break.
好的
Okay...
不好
Oh, no!
快点 女士 快走啊
Come on, lady, move it!
这个家伙从哪蹦出来的
Now where the hell is this guy?
怎么了
What's going on?
每个周二和周五你必须把车开走
Every Tuesday and Friday you gotta move your car
所以他们可以清扫街道
So they can clean the street.
除了这一辆 从新泽西来的
Oh, except this one here. They're from Jersey.
车主把车放这 付罚单
They leave it, and then pay the ticket.
因为这比在停车场存车便宜
It's cheaper than a garage.
可是清洁车开不过来
And then the street sweeper can't get around!
开走 沃尔沃女士
Hey, move it, Volvo lady!
快开走你的车
Move that freakin' car!
不行 否则我车位就没了
I can't, I'll lose my spot!
你们怎么不倒回去
Why doesn't everybody just back up?
快点 开车
Come on! Move your car!
绕过去
Come around!
我们动不了 婊♥子♥
We can't move, 'ya cunt!
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
那女的在干什么
What is that woman doing?
她疯了
She's nuts.
看 那是她狗的便便 她就不管了
Look, that's her dog shit. She just left it there.
去他妈的
Give him hell!
你刚才骂人了吗
Did you just say what I think you said?
是的 骂了 你听见了
Yeah, that's right, you heard me.
你在孩子面前
You just used the c-word in front
在学校附近说脏话
of a child, in front of a school!
你妈妈一定很自豪吧
Your mother must be very proud of you.
关我妈什么事儿
Hey, you leave my mother out of this!
不 不 不
No, no, no.
她一定非常 非常自豪 他儿子长大后
She must be very, very proud that her son grew up to be...
你干什么的 修房♥顶
What do you do? Oh, roofing!
她儿子是修房♥顶的
That her son's a roofer.
-闭嘴 女士 -真厉害
- Shut up, lady. - Impressive.
他们有没有给你学位 修屋顶大♥师♥
Do they give you a degree in that? Advanced shingling?
我说了 闭嘴
Hey, I said, shut up!
好吧 对不起 我侮辱了你的职业
All right, I'm sorry that I insulted your profession.
总需要有人修屋顶
Well, somebody's gotta fix roofs.
是的 我同意
Right. Agreed.
我是说 我还有脸说别人
I mean, I'm one to talk.
我得在这个破城市养两个孩子
I'm just trying to raise two kids in this godforsaken city
而它却大不如前
that's a shadow of its former self.
你有没有想过搬到郊区去住
Do you ever think about maybe moving out to the suburbs?
我可付不起那么高的税务
Like we could afford the taxes!
是的 我知道了 知道了
Yeah, I hear you on that. I hear you on that.
他在爬车窗 快叫警♥察♥
He's escaping! Somebody call the police!
你最好快回去
电影精选列表