派对
克莱拉5岁的最后一天
母性
你好 拉蒂
Hello, Lady.
伊蒂丝 你还好吗
Edith? You okay in there?
很好 亲爱的 我很好
Yes, dear, I'm fine.
你需要买♥♥什么吗
Do you need anything from the store?
快点 孩子们
Hurry up, guys.
克莱拉 你快迟到了
Clara! You're going to be late for school!
也许买♥♥点橙汁
Orange juice, perhaps.
拉蒂要吃的吗
Does lady need food?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 我关门了 伊蒂丝
Okay, well, I'm closing the door now, Edith.
开着不安全
It's not safe to leave it open.
我家容易着火
'cause I live in a firetrap.
快点
Come on.
咱家不是火灾隐患 是藏宝之地
It's not a firetrap. That's a treasure trove.
如果那堆50年前的破烂家具算是宝藏的话
If stacks of stuff dated from the '50s count as a treasure trove.
他们就是
Oh, they do.
艾弗里 你今天必须把车移走 记得吗
Avery, you're gonna have to move the car today, remember?
好的
Right.
你和卢卡斯坐进去 占好我们的车位
You sit in it with Lucas and hold our spot...
-我走着送克莱拉去上学 -好的
- And I'll walk clara over. - Right.
好了
Okay!
快点 宝贝
Oh... come on, sweetie.
大家 小心
Careful, guys.
大家 小心
Careful, guys.
我上周不是把这些都清理了吗
Didn't I just clean this out last week?
你瞧 看那些书
Hey, check it out. Look at those books!
我们可以在妈妈发现前弄过来
Think we can get them before mom notices?
别 艾弗里 千万别
No, Avery, please.
家庭第一 为大家着想
Put your family's best interest first. Think of the common good.
我就是在为大家着想
That's exactly what I'm doing.
我就是在为大家着想
That's exactly what I'm doing.
好吧 我们进车里
Okay, in the car we go.
我能涂点吗
Can I have some?
早安
Bonjour.
我希望我也是法国人
I wish I was French, too.
明天是我的生日 我就要6岁啦
It's my birthday tomorrow. I'm gonna be six!
我今晚要办派对
And I'm having my party up there tonight!
是吗 在你家里吗
Really? In your apartment.
我6岁生日的时候 我家办了木偶表演
For my sixth birthday, we had a private marionette show.
我会有10个朋友来玩
I'm gonna have 10 friends!
我七岁生日是在瑞典的小屋过的
My seventh was at the Swedish cottage.
一开始我妈妈说只能请6个朋友来
First, my mom said I could only have six friends
因为我就要6岁了
Because I'm gonna be six.
之后 奇缘餐厅送来了冰冻热巧克力
Then, Serendipity 3 delivered frozen hot chocolate.
之后 我爸爸说服妈妈请10位小朋友来我们家
But then, my dad talked her into letting me have 10.
之后 在夕阳西下的中♥央♥公园里
Afterwards, my friends and I got carriage rides
我和朋友们一起坐四轮马车
in central park at sunset.
我会有一个三层的蛋糕 还有紫色的糖霜
I'm gonna have a triple layer cake, with purple frosting.
我还会有很棒的礼品包
And I'm gonna have really cool goodie bags,
是不是 妈妈
Right, mom?
不是又要礼品包了吧
Not the goodie bags again.
艾丽莎 你真勇敢
Eliza, you are brave.
是吗 为什么这么说
Really? How so?
看看你的生活
Just to live as you do, you know?
住这么高 有两个孩子 车 还有狗
The stairs, the children, the car, the dog.
一定累死了 不是吗
It's a bit exhausting, no?
这就是你对勇敢的定义
Is that your definition of "brave"?
艾丽莎 过来帮我开下车门
Eliza, could you give me a hand with this buckle?
妈妈 你忘记我的背包了
Um, mom, you forgot my backpack,
我在选择时间之前一定要用到它
And I definitely need it before choice time.
好的
Okay.
艾丽莎 你是不是
Eliza, are you...?
穿的睡衣?
Are you wearing your nightgown?
我真的要这样吗
Has it really come to this?
我 艾丽莎·K·韦尔奇
That I, Eliza k. Welch,
在邻居的大房♥子面前
Find myself humiliated in my nightgown
穿着睡衣被羞辱
in front of my neighbor's townhouse?
我丈夫带着克莱拉去旁边的学校上学
My husband has run Clara around the corner to P.S. 3,
而我只有9分钟的时间写作
and I have exactly nine minutes to write.
一个母亲如何在那么短的时间内
How can a mother articulate her ideas
将智慧和信念结合
with anything approaching wit or conviction
清楚的表达出她的想法
in such ridiculously tiny wedges of time?
比约恩的身份 艾丽莎·K·韦尔奇
又是扎克他妈
Oh, it's Zachsmommy again.
"不要再抱怨了 萨卡塔他妈
"Quit complaining, Sanctamommy!
没人有时间去抱怨
No one has any time.
等孩子们上了大学
Save your quest for self-expression
再去想怎么表达自己吧"
until the kids go off to college."
是不是仅仅因为变成妈妈
Must a woman's soul wither and die
女人的灵魂就该枯萎 干涸
simply because she opted to become a mother?
我想洗完衣服 也想写出复杂的语句
I want to finish the laundry and a complex sentence,
想思考深刻的人生哲理
to think tantalizingly deep thoughts
同时又为我女儿准备奇妙的生日派对
and throw a magical birthday party for my daughter.
难道这样的要求真的很高吗
Is that truly too much to ask?
明天 克莱拉就6岁了
Tomorrow, Clara turns six.
转眼四年过去 她就该十岁了
She's more than half way to double digits.
12年以后会去上大学
She'll be going to college in 12 years.
我曾想那会是很长的一段时间
That used to seem like a long time.
现在一眨眼的功夫 就过完了
Now I can blink, and it'd be over.
你好 妈妈
"说出你的想法 成为我们常驻的妈妈专家
"speak your mind and become our resident mom-ologist
写出你独有的专栏
with your very own column,
一月可以挣3000美元
worth up to 3,000 dollars a month!
亚军可获得1000美元
Runners-up receive either 1,000 dollars
或者免费参加专为麻辣妈妈们
or an all-expense paid trip to this year's Mamapalooza,
准备的妈妈狂欢节"
the festival for moms who rock."
不是开玩笑吧
You've gotta be kidding me.
"只需提交一篇500字的'母性的意义'即可"
"just send us 500 words telling us what motherhood means to you."
天啊
Oh, my God!
太好了
It's perfect!
不会吧
Oh, no.
朋友们 都过来
Folks, coming up,
我们将要参观的是
We're going to see the historic former
米莱(美国著名女诗人)的故居
home of Edna St. Vincent Millay.
首先准备好照相机
But first, get those cameras ready...
借过
Excuse me.
这里是居民区 不是主题公园
This is a neighborhood, people, not a theme park.
给她拍张照片 给她
Get her picture! Get her...!
"这里为人所熟知 并倍受青睐"
"Here's the corner we all know and love from friends."
不过里面的所有影像照片
Though, whenever you see an inside shot,
都是在洛杉矶的摄影棚里拍摄的
That was actually filmed on a soundstage in Los Angeles.
快点 孩子 快点 跟上
Hurry, kids! Hurry! Come on!
你好 希拉 希拉
Hey! Sheila! Sheila!
你好 出什么事了 宝贝
Hi! What's shakin', babe?
我的眉毛不会像琼·克劳馥(美国女演员)吧
Do I have Joan Crawford eyebrows?
我用铅笔随便一画 然后也没看
I applied pencil like it was magic marker, and I didn't check.
告诉我实话
Tell me the truth.
不 很好看 看起来喜洋洋的
No, they look good. They're, 'ya know, zesty.
喜洋洋的?
Zesty?
我必须把这个在选择时间之前给克莱拉送去
I have to have this in Clara's classroom by choice time,
不然我就成了坏妈妈
or it's sudden death for bad mommy.
-你和我一起进去吗 -好
- Will you walk with me? - Sure.
你要我
Hey, do you want me
载克莱拉一起回家吗
to pick up Clara and bring her with us?
特里克希会高兴死的
'cause I know Trixie would love it.
我以为乔尔会在周五看孩子
But I thought Joel had the kids on Fridays.
他在圣达菲
Oh, he's in Santa fe.
又在追求另一个野蛮女友
Oh... chasing another new wild potter?
不知道 也许吧 无所谓
I don't know. Maybe. Who cares?
我得赶紧做这件事 对不对
电影精选列表