But if it's your family crest...
但如果那是你的家族图章
how can Kahn's side have it, too?
少卡那边怎么会有这个?
My father is an Elder God.
我的父亲是一个年老的神
And only they can bestow such a marking.
只有他们才能被赐于那样的图章
Your dad's an Elder God?
你父亲是年老的神?
Funny how you failed to mention that before.
真神奇 你以前从没有说过
If your father's an Elder God...
如果你父亲是年老的神
what does that make Kahn?
那么少卡 他是谁?
Shao-Kahn is my brother.
他是我的兄弟
It was not my fault.
那不是我的错
I did everything you ordered.
我已服从你的每一个命令
It was your job to lure them to an ambush.
你的工作是把他们诱惑到埋伏里去
If they escaped, then you failed me!
如果他们逃脱 那就是你负了我
We could never have stopped them alone.
我们单独的力量 永远也阻止不了他们
Listen to her.
听她说
She speaks the truth.
她说的是真的
We would've died trying.
这样试 我们会死的
You.
你
You are already dead!
你已死亡
And you...
而你
will be soon.
也快了
You will mount a defense around my newest temple.
你们将在我最新的庙宇里 设立防御
Prepare for Rayden to make one last attack.
准备迎接雷登的最后一击
You said Rayden was no longer to be feared.
你说雷登已不再认人畏惧
I am to be feared!
我才是认人畏惧的那个
If you fail me...
如果你失败了
I will feed your rotting corpse...
我会把你腐烂的尸体
to the worms!
喂虫子
Your hallowed position atop the worm pile...
你那堆在虫子上的神圣尊严
appears to be most tenuous.
会变成虚无飘渺
Now your failure will be my opportunity.
现在 你的失败是我的机会
Man, you got one dysfunctional family.
你有一个无用的家族
Years ago, my father decreed...
多年前 我的父亲颂布
his heir to the family throne must be strong enough...
他的皇位继承人必须要强壮
to kill his own brother in battle if necessary.
如果需要 甚至可以在战场上 杀死他的亲兄弟
I beat my brother...
我打败了我的兄弟
but I could not kill him.
但杀不了他
Only one thing is certain.
只有一件事是肯定的
Kahn must die.
少卡必须死
This time you'll kill him.
这一次你将杀死他
I could not then.
我那时不能
I cannot now.
现在也不能
So what do we do?
那我们怎么做?
You will do your best.
尽力而为
It is all that can be expected.
也只能期望这样
I will pray for you all.
我为你们祈祷
Listen to me.
听我的
Liu is our only hope.
刘是我们唯一的希望
I want to fight Kahn...
我想与少卡开战
but I may not be ready.
但尚未准备好
You must believe in yourself.
你必须对你自已有信心
We believe in you.
我们都信你
My home.
我的家
The Temple of the Order of Light.
灯光之庙宇
Your family.
你的家族
There's so little time left.
只剩下一点点时间
Whatever time we have...
无论我们有多少时间
we must use well.
都必须利用好
Are we really ready to die here?
我们真的准备死在这儿吗?
If we die...
如果我们死
we will die in battle.
我们会死在战场上
Together.
一起
Prepare for final battle!
准备最后一战
So good of you to join us, son.
儿子 你加入我们 很好
In under one hour, the merger of realms will be complete.
一个小时之内 两个星球完成合并
Father, you alone have the power to end this.
父亲 你独自一人 有能力停止这一切
Stop!
停止!
I do not want to remember you this weak!
我不想记住你的这个弱点
It is not weak to value life!
权衡生命 这不是弱点
I offer you one final chance to return to my side, Rayden.
雷登 我给你最后一次机会 回到我这边
To rule all realms with your family.
与你的家人一起统治所有的王国
They are my family.
他们是我的家人
Then you shall die with the rest of your pathetic human race!
那你应和其它可怜的 人类一起死亡
Finish him!
结束他
You should have killed me...
你应早杀了我
when you had the chance...
当你有这个机会的时候
brother.
兄弟!
My brother died a long time ago.
我的兄弟很早以前就死了
His heart, anyway.
他的心 无论如何
I win...
我会赢
brother.
兄弟
You cannot die.
你不能死
I am proud to die...
我会光荣的死去
a mortal.
一个凡人
Like you.
就像你一样
This is the beginning of the end!
这是结局的开始
Show them the way...
给他们带路
to oblivion!
去奥力卫
Mr. Ed is mine.
爱德先生是我的
I'll take my mother.
我会带走我的母亲
Leftovers are fine with me.
剩饭菜也可以
I'll make you eat that thing.
我会认你吃那些东西的
I can't take too much more of this.
我再也吃不下
Is that all you got?
那就是你的全部吗?
Is that any way to treat your mother?
有什么方式款待你母亲?
My mother's dead.
我母亲死了
As soon will be her daughter.
很快就是她的女儿
That just leaves you and me, Kahn.
只剩下你和我 少卡
Pathetic and weak.
可怜的和怜弱的
Clearly Rayden has molded you in his image.
很明显 雷登已把你塑 造成他想要的人
Without your weapons...
没有你原来的武器
you are no match for Motaro.
你比不上魔鞑罗
Jax, help!
捷士 救命!
I got everything I need right here!
我已得到我在这想要的一切
Help!
救命!
Get off her.
放下她
Get down, Sonya.
下来 桑亚
You OK? I'm fine.
你还好吗? 没事
So you finally got your confidence back, huh?
你最终找回了你的信心
Finally asked for help, huh?
你最后还是叫了救命
Whatever you are...
无论怎样
you will live to see the end of Kahn...
你会活着看到少卡的结局
to give my mother's soul peace.
让我母亲的灵魂安息
Face it, Liu Kang.
面对它吧 刘康
You will fail!
你会失败的
I can feel...
我感觉
Now I done seen everything.
我现在看到的每一样物体
Impressive.
印像深刻
You've come prepared.
你是有备而来的
But not good enough.
但还未够好
Your blood flows, Kahn.
你的血液在流着 少卡
Just like the blood of a mortal.
就像凡人的血一样
How can this be?
这怎么可能?
I warned you there would be consequences...
我已警告你打破神圣的原则
for breaking the sacred rules.
会有那么个结局
But I did not expect this.
但我没有预料到这个
Must I do everything for you?
我得为你做每件事吗?
The fate of the universe...
宇宙的命运
will be decided as it should be.
由它自已决定
In Mortal Kombat.
在决斗里
电影精选列表