MORTAL KOMBAT II
魔宫帝国 II
Mortal Kombat is not about death...
决斗并不为了死亡…
but, rather, the preservation of life.
更多的是为保存生命
Liu Kang and few fighters from the Earth Realm...
来自地球王国的刘康和几名战士
defeated Outworld sorcerer Shang Tsung.
打败来自外星球的魔术师向胜
According to the rules of Mortal Kombat...
依据决斗的规则
their victory preserved earth's safety for another generation.
他们的胜利保卫了地球另一代的安全
Our chosen ones were returned to earth...
我们的战士回到地球…
only to enjoy a brief period of peace.
享受短暂的和平时光
For someone from Outworld has a different point of view.
但来自外星球的某人却完全不这么想
Shao-Kahn, emperor of Outworld.
少卡 外星球的帝王
The earth was created in six days...
六天的时间就建立了地球…
so shall it be destroyed.
所以它应该被毁掉
On the seventh day, mankind will rest in peace!
第七天 人类会处于和平宁静!
This is not good.
这不是一件好事
Somehow he's opened gateways to your world.
无论如何 他已向你的领域打开大门
Our Mortal Kombat victory closed those portals.
我们决斗的胜利者已关闭通道
What closes can open again.
但它会被重新打开
What does that mean?
那意味着什么?
Mother.
母亲
You're alive.
你还活着
Too bad you... will die.
太糟了…你将死亡
As long as I have the power, you will never rule this world.
只要我还有力量 你妄想统治这世界
As long as the portal is open, your world becomes mine!
只要这通道开着 你的世界就会变成是我的
You will never win.
你永远赢不了
Master.
主人
This ends now!
结束了!
You hide behind a human?
你藏在人身上?
Why not, Lord Rayden?
为什么不呢? 雷登主人
You hid behind them your entire life.
你这辈子都藏在他们背后
No, Johnny!
不 卓尼!
Surrender, Rayden, or he dies.
投降吧 雷登 否则他会死去
I'll take your generals.
我会取代你的将军位置
Earth does not bend to the will of tyrants.
地球不会向暴君屈服
You would never let one of your humans die.
你不会让你的人死
Trade me for Johnny Cage.
用我来交换卓尼
Come bow at my feet.
过来跪在我的脚下
You fool!
蠢货!
In six days, you will bow to me!
六天之内 你必向我屈服
It has begun!
现在已经开始了!
We can't let Kahn get away.
不能让少卡逃走
We can't win here.
我们在这也胜不了
Annihilate 'em!
消灭他们!
We must go.
我们必须走了
Move back!
回来!
Kahn opened the portal.
少卡打开了通道
Your planet and Outworld have begun to merge into one.
你的星球将会和外星球 合并为一体
Think of it as hell on earth.
那是地球的灾难
My mother... resurrected.
我的母亲…重生
How is that possible?
怎么可能?
Your mother Sindel may be the key.
可能关键就在你的母亲圣得
This can't be! We won the tournament!
不可能! 我们已赢得那场比赛
The rules say earth is safe for another generation.
赢得的规则是保证 我们另一代的安全
Kahn has broken the rules.
少卡已破坏此规则
He resurrected Sindel to keep these portals open indefinitely.
他让圣得重生 以保持通道无限期的打开
By reuniting you with her, Kahn's spell will be broken...
把你和圣得结合 少卡的符咒将被破坏…
your mother's soul will be at peace...
你母亲的灵魂将会安息…
and his portals closed.
并且入口就会被关闭
How could the Elder Gods allow this?
年长的神怎么允许这些发生?
They do not know.
他们不知道这事
Kahn must be stopped, or your world will perish.
必须阻止少卡 不然你的星球会被毁掉
We have six days until annihilation.
被歼灭这前 我们有六天的时间
I beat Shang Tsung. I can beat Kahn.
我可以击败向胜 必也能击败少卡
You beat a great sorcerer...
你打败过一个厉害的魔术师…
but you're no match for Kahn.
但你的能力还不能与少卡对抗
If anyone's killing Kahn, it's me.
如果有谁能杀死少卡 那必是我
Enough!
够了
You are far from ready.
你还差得远
Kahn's extermination squads will be everywhere, hunting.
少卡的破坏队无处不在 到处搜寻
I am telling you this for your own good.
告诉你是为你好
Kahn knows I have no powers in Outworld.
少卡知道我在外星球没有力量
As the two realms merge, I will lose my powers on earth.
如果两个星球合并 我在地球上的力量也会失去
You must grow stronger, together.
你们必须要强一些 团结一致
We are the only hope.
我们是唯一的希望
We couldn't even save Johnny.
我们甚至救不了卓尼
What do these do?
这些有什么用?
Inside the velosphere, you can go anywhere on earth in hours.
在音速球里 你可以在短时间内 到达地球的任一地方
The inner winds propel you.
球里的风驱动你
You'll move so fast, it'll be like you're not moving.
移♥动♥得如此快 就像没动过一样
We need your help, Sonya.
我们需要你的帮忙 桑亚
I'll take you to your partner Jax.
我带你到你的同伴捷士那里
Forget it. If I die, fine, but I'm not losing anybody else.
忘记它. 如果我死 好 但不会连累其它人
Alone, you are vulnerable...
单独一人 你容易受到攻击
but if you work together, you can do much.
但如果联合 你可以强很多
What about us?
那我们呢?
You two will travel to the Hopi mesa.
你们两个一起穿过雇皮山地
You did great last time, but now you need help.
上次 你做得很好 但现在 你需要帮助
Go deep into the night.
深夜才出去
Seek the counsel of Nightwolf.
寻求夜狼的忠告
You will not find him. He will find you.
你找不到他的 他会来找你
I will speak with the Elder Gods and demand answers.
我会告诉年老的神 并寻求答案
Ready? Ready.
准备好了吗? 准备好了
Here we go.
我们走
They are faster than I remember.
他们比我印像中的还快
I can't wait.
我等不及了
This is amazing.
那太疯狂
It's the hot air from earth's core.
那是从地核里传出的热空气
We harness its energy.
我们利用它的动力
Where are we?
我们现在在哪里?
The interchange. Roll to your right.
转车站. 向你右边去
Hold on to me.
抓紧我
Father, the merger has begun.
父亲 合并已开始
Earth is under attack.
地球正在被攻击
It is glorious!
真光荣!
Did you make Rayden beg before destroying him?
毁坏它之前 你没让雷登哀求你?
Rayden is of no concern.
雷登只是区区人物
You let him live?
依然认他活着?
He could not be stopped.
阻止不了他
I have no use for excuses.
我并不需要籍口
I have broken the sacred rules to keep the portals open.
我已破坏神圣原则以保持通道打开
If the Elder Gods learn of our plot...
如果年老的神知道我们的密谋…
we shall both suffer the consequences.
我们两个都得承受其后果
I do not understand.
我不理解
How can you fear the Elder Gods?
你怎么可以害怕他?
With control of earth, our power will be absolute.
控制地球后 我们的权力是绝对的
Until the sixth day has passed...
六天过去后
we can take no chances with Rayden and his mortals.
我们就再没有机会 对付雷登及他的帝国
Do not underestimate the power of the human spirit.
不要低估人类精神的力量
Liu, if anything happens to me...
刘 如果我发生什么事--
Kitana, I have lost everything.
启特拿 我已失去所有的东西
I am not going to lose you, too.
我不会失去你
The missile!
那枚导弹!
You must go.
你必须走
There will be others.
还有其它人
I killed you.
我杀了你
You killed my older brother.
你杀了我的哥哥
Why did you help us?
为什么你帮助我们?
I helped her.
我帮助她
Legend says the princess is the key to stopping Kahn.
传说公主才是阻止少卡的关键人物
You've been following us. Why?
你一直都在跟着我们 为什么
电影精选列表